Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations (37658 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by ItisHi: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
I hope his parents sue
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2023
MrMcJay:

While I was in OAU, someone died from MSS at the Health Centre. I saw him coughing blood there. Later, I heard he died. That was during Akin Revolution's era I think.

He also stole a phone and He wasn't Igbo.

Your attempts at making it a tribal issue has already failed cos you're trying to tell it to those who attended that school.
Try telling it to illiterates, maybe they will patronise your story.

Enjoy..
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

If I talk wetin dey my mind .. e go be like say e get why?

Na phone he steal .. Dey kill am

Tribalism wey Dey OAU …pass hitler hatred for Jews ..

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

That boy no for die .. if him name no be chizoputra..

I hates criminals .. and am not supporting his presume act..

But every student of OAU .. know this fact.

Even among the lecturers and prof.. and management

Rip son

Oga go sleep ... Na today maximum shishi start ... Everything na igbos igbos ... Ode omo... A lot of yorubas that collect no be small sef... Something that happened to someone in my Department 2005 Angola Hall then... In fact you dey madt aje

4 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Maximum Shishi is not a new thing in OAU. I guess it just went out of hand this time around
Exactly ... Wey that useless guy turn am to igbos are hated thing...
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by MrMcJay(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

What do you mean and how do you mean

I’m telling you here .. that OAU used to write local government on exams booklets .. blue copy and yellow Copy

It was the then VC that stopped it ..

And you’re typing crossing

Go to that university ..
You will see lecturers not Yoruba spend
40 years there .. and are yet to be prof..

I mean go there as I type ..

You don’t know that school..

I know the former sports chairman.. he’s late ..

Do you know the battle he fought .. for just being sport chairman?

If you no get talk ..
Free me

You are just making noise without substance, talking of former Sports chairman. Are you aware that the current Coach of the School team is an Igbo man. We call him Coach Chike.

I am telling you that you don't need to write your Local government if they want to victimise you, all they need is your name. Is that too hard for you to understand?

So, it was because they stopped writing Local governments on answer sheets that your brother became best in Pharmacy?

There are several Igbo Professors in Oau, very plenty. In fact, we used to attend their Inaugural lectures. So, you should think again about those who spent 40 years without being Professors. It is not tribalism, something else dey inside.

I can only imagine what you would have said if Dr. Fashina (Jingo) was an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by KwuoteYourFada: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
sad

Slowly the post election hate runs very deep and the targets are always the noisy ones who will enter traps

Sebi you have the guts to insult Professor Wole Soyinka using internet and freedom of speech as cover

You have that guts to go after Baba Adeboye, Adefarasin, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and MKO

wow is this all you have to say

You people are turning to something else

You people should keep it up

You're ruining your reputations
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

You'll need to find proof to establish that this one took a different dimension due to ethnic profiling.

Till you find proof, avoid raising the point. It heats the polity and breeds hatred.

That's why I started my statement with "why do I feel" it is not affirmative statement but a statement of feeling and I am letting you know that Tinubu is the cause of it, because of his style of campaign and propaganda against the Igbos which resulted to attacks on the Igbos and I also know I am not the only one who feels the same way....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Beverlyjean(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
inoki247:
Eh eh....

I don't support jungle justice buh comot ur eyes from another man's property if u want to live long.....

Na Cross river I know say if u steal dere automatically you will be suyalized I no know say student too don dey practice Jungle justice...

Do u even know if it was a set up...people like u should be in prison ...u should not live within humans
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Victims?!! I beg your pardon o lettered and superior reasoning one!

When did justice for victims of theft become death of those who stole from them?!!

Even in your Bible or Quran or whatever religion you abide, how is death justified for a mere thief?!!

Please, educate us that are unlearned!
Oh yeah, you have to read to see for yourself where. In fact, stealing required you're stone to death.

But back to your assumptions, jungle justice throughout my days never led to death of anyone.

This is only an unfortunate case of sadistic elements. And that doesn't mean jungle justice should stop. It must continue to maintain that decorum and absence of violence among students.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

The moderators were Yorubas, I'm not entirely blaming it on ethnic bias I am just saying there could be a high probability, and even if there is non, it still looks suspicious, thanks to Tinubu who has done the damage, now anywhere in the south west a perceived Igbo person is attacked by Yorubas wrong or right, it will look like ethnic profiling, some of you don't know the damage Tinubu has done yet....

You expect the moderators to be Igbo or what?
This is Osun state not Anambra.

We are telling you people that maximum shi shi has always been this brutal, it's only the really unfortunate ones that lose their lives.

No school staff will kill a student and expect to go scot free.

He was asthmatic. He was denied access to his inhaler. Instead, he was given energy drink for him to endure the beating...not a new thing.

No be everything una go link to tribe.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

My bro finished .. pharmacy best student .. crossed from social studies education..

Does not mean .. OAU is not laced with chronic tribalism

Go there today .. and ask any lecturer from other tribes and he will update you

I left OAU .. 01.. and am telling what’s goes on today

Was prof Makanjuola of health sciences that stop student writing thrit local government on exams booklets

That was 06 or thereabouts

Don’t use this ones to hide the obvious ..

You left 01 and you're claiming to still know what's happening there 22 years later?

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Let's assume he was truly guilty, is brutalizing and killing him the way learned people go about justice in this case??!

A citadel of learning with future leaders ought to be far above such barbarism!
You're the narrow-minded one.

Who said killing him was okay? Those in charge of moderating the event should be held responsible.

Barbarism? You have no clue why OAU had not recorded a single case of rape or cultism in two decades and counting. It's because of the so called barbarism.

Remove the danger of instant fury and repercussions, see what violence and evil ensue freely.

Mob action must continue on campus.

You steal, get caught, humiliated and flogged in all the hall of residence.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Legacy7438: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Scientific maximum Shishi is not a new thing as far as OAU is concerned. Even though it is jungle justice, but the intention is to prevent the victim from stealing or in committing any unlawful act on campus again. How it works is this, if somebody is caught stealing, such a person will be taken to all halls of residence with different captions describing what he steals. Students will equally beat /flog him in order to discourage him next time, but not to the point of coma.

The perpetrators of this evil must be brought to book.

RIP guy
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

My bro finished .. pharmacy best student .. crossed from social studies education..

Does not mean .. OAU is not laced with chronic tribalism

Go there today .. and ask any lecturer from other tribes and he will update you

I left OAU .. 01.. and am telling what’s goes on today

Was prof Makanjuola of health sciences that stop student writing thrit local government on exams booklets

That was 06 or thereabouts

Don’t use this ones to hide the obvious ..
There's no tribalism in OAU.

Stop saying trash.

Why would you write your local governments on exams booklet, is that your matric number and name?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Noblex2011(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2023
If you don't have anything reasonable to say , just keep quiet. Nothing like tribalism in OAU. You think this is about region or INEC. I am an alumna and throughout my stay in the school, I stayed in Awo hall. Infact during the semester breaks , I don't use to go home
Odin13:

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

Rip son

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Do u even know if it was a set up...people like u should be in prison ...u should not live within humans
In all my years in OAU, nobody was set up for stealing.

Nobody.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Musaspp(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2023
YOU DON'T MEAN IT SO THIS KILLING IS PROBABLY PREMEDITATED AS GENOCIDE

Rip son

[/quote]
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by ramonchang(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

Baba chill,, The tribalism point wey you make no deep reach that level. As if ah no get igbo friends/lecturers...

SMS is a bad practice though. It should not exist in an environment like oau.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Damn... All this based on an allegation.

Could his name and where he was at that time have something to do with what happened to him?

Point to ponder.

I don't understand.. What does his name mean?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Beverlyjean(f): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
LeyeWrites:
In all my years in OAU, nobody was set up for stealing.

Nobody.

U are definitely naive
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Benrosaria(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
every intention has a question to answer. no one is saying they don't know maximum shi shi, but let me see who Dem born complete to revive maximum Kiri Kiri after this one.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Femston: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Some gentle and moderate students like mine then frowns at such uncoordinated level of beating. It's called SMS (Scientific Maximum Shishi) and not MSS except they've just changed it

It's a pity for the guy. RIP
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by fotadmowmend(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
SMS gone wrong ......
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LivingSage: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Don't be unfortunate angry

I condemn the stupidity of those students but how could you bring tribalism into this again?
Are you saying there's no Igbo student among the SUG?

Can you just stop your Everytime tomfooleries already angry
Odin13:

Rip son

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Babastrong(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
The MSS had been practiced in OAU since 1999. It has nothing to do with tribalism.
Stealing, fighting, raping and cultism are totally prohibited on OAU campus.
if you did any of the illicit acts especially "raping/cultism" and you're caught, you might not live to narrate the story.
This Maximum shi shi makes the OAU free of cultists, rapists etc. Infact it is a protective armor of the female students in the campus.
AMANDLA AWETU( Nothing shall discourage us)!!!

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by finallybusy: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Animalistic Africans on the beat.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:
Why do I feel this incident is linked to the current style of Tinubu's campaign and propaganda of hatred against Igbo people?

Tinubu has really done a lot of damage to the south west and Nigeria at large but some people can't still see it

Thinking product of a damaged brain and confused soul
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LivingSage: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
You're shameless.

Everything about you is spewing balderdash every thread.

I'm not sure you're mentally sound
Odin13:

Enjoy..

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
sad
Slowly the post election hate runs very deep and the targets are always the noisy ones who will enter traps

Sebi you have the guts to insult Professor Wole Soyinka using internet and freedom of speech as cover

You have that guts to go after Baba Adeboye, Adefarasin, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and MKO

What has this got to do with the election. It is campus for God's sake!
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by LeyeWrites: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are definitely naive
No, you should tell me one person in OAU that was wrongly accused.

I'm waiting.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

SeeItSayIt:
Is just the hate for his tribe taken too far
DeTribalisedCit:
Damn... All this based on an allegation.

Could his name and where he was at that time have something to do with what happened to him?

Point to ponder.

What has this barbaric practice that has been going on for a long time got to do tribalism? Obi has polarised what is left of this fragile union

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Devaro: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

That's what reflected during election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / IPPIS: Some VCs Collected N58,000 As February Salary – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.