Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations (37689 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Albertone:

Ask Yoruba people living in South east.

I'm talking about discussions that happened at an event or just randomly.
Who has time to start chatting about igbos? They aren't that important afterall.

And yet some of your people dedicated a whole day during election to fight them while Fulanis keep having field days of unhindered operation killing and raping your people...
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Akpason2: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2023
A fhief kill a thief
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

And yet some of your people dedicated a whole day during election to fight them while Fulanis keep having field days of unhindered operation killing and raping your people...

None of us will go to fight them on their lands.

You keep comparing yourselves with Fulani terrorists. Are you indirectly saying Igbos are terrorists too?
Remember we hear what Simon Ekpa always send his boys to do.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Albertone:

None of us will go to fight them on their lands.

You keep comparing yourselves with Fulani terrorists. Are you indirectly saying Igbos are terrorists too?
Remember we hear what Simon Ekpa always sends his boys to do.

Because you call everyone who is not Yoruba foreigners, so I am wondering why the Fulani foreigners who are very wicked to you people are not blamed or attacked for killing you people and the law abiding foreigners are attacked by your people for abiding to the law like going out to vote....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Because you call everyone who is not Yoruba foreigners, so I am wondering why the Fulani foreigners who are very wicked to you people are not blamed or attacked for killing you people and the law abiding foreigners are attacked by your people for abiding to the law like going out to vote....

Fulani have always been blamed and repelled by our security forces.

We are not talking about law abiding here. We're talking about your dominance on our land where such dominance isn't permissible for us on your land.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Albertone:

Fulani have always been blamed and repelled by our security forces.

We are not talking about law abiding here. We're talking about your dominance on our land where such dominance isn't permissible for us on your land.

But they keep coming back to kill and rape you people and you refused to fight them, then what crime have the Igbos committed that will warrant you to leave the Fulanis and attack Igbos and if you claim Igbos committed your imaginary crimes, why don't you allow the security forces do their work like you allow them do for Fulanis?

I don't understand, did we force dominance on you? I came to your land and made purchase most times even higher than the normal price then what dominance are you talking about, you people claim Igbos love money then how would an Igbo man reject good money to buy his land?

I don't get you guys, something is not adding up, please can you list the crimes Igbo commited to warrant getting attacked....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Just look at what is happening is a so-called citadel of learning
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

But they keep coming back to kill and rape you people and you refused to fight them, then what crime have the Igbos committed that will warrant you to leave the Fulanis and attack Igbos and if you claim Igbos committed your imaginary crimes, why don't you allow the security forces do their work like you allow them do for Fulanis?

I don't understand, did we force dominance on you? I came to your land and made purchase most times even higher than the normal price then what dominance are you talking about, you people claim Igbos love money then how would an Igbo man reject good money to buy his land?

I don't get you guys, something is not adding up, please can you list the crimes Igbo commited to warrant getting attacked....

Don't worry.
Una never see anything.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Albertone:

Don't worry.
Una never see anything.

All I can see is just, jealousy and envy that has turned to hatred because there is no justification for the attacks....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Mickdiamond(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2023
[s]
Odin13:

If I talk wetin dey my mind .. e go be like say e get why?

Na phone he steal .. Dey kill am

Tribalism wey Dey OAU …pass hitler hatred for Jews ..

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

That boy no for die .. if him name no be chizoputra..

I hates criminals .. and am not supporting his presume act..

But every student of OAU .. know this fact.

Even among the lecturers and prof.. and management

Rip son

[/s][i][/i]

Stop trying to spread hate and through false information. OAU is not known for Tribalism. Its also my Alma Mata and nothing is coded.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by StJasper(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Odin13:

Till the day the non Yoruba will be student union president

You should go and select a Yoruba person as the president of the institution in your state.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2023
StJasper:

You should go and select a Yoruba person as the president of the institution in your state.

This is it…

OAU is a federal university… all Nigerians are entitled to contest and be voted for any post

I knew how hellish it was before an Igbo albino won president faulty of law and the tribal card they played

Student union building must have a non Yoruba president ..

Yoruba always vote ethnic and tribal line

As long as OAU is concerned
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by StJasper(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Odin13:

This is it…

OAU is a federal university… all Nigerians are entitled to contest and be voted for any post

I knew how hellish it was before an Igbo albino won president faulty of law and the tribal card they played

Student union building must have a non Yoruba president ..

Yoruba always vote ethnic and tribal line

As long as OAU is concerned

It glaring that you are suffering from an unknown disease.

What year did you graduate from the faculty of Law OAU?

Do you know how many non-yoruba undergraduates have been elected as president of different departmental unions in OAU?

Please, stop taking alcohol.

Can you tell me how many Yoruba undergraduates have been elected as president of students' unions of any federal university in your region?

You have even forgotten the fact that GREAT IFE Students' Union only elect NOT select her leaders through votes.

You just have to campaign vigorously and get the right figures for you to emerge as the winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Pupils Make Dresses With Needle And Thread (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.