Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations (37648 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerian universities are useless
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Scatterscatter:

I hope you aren't up to 40yrs cos a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Yawn..

Next
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by DestinyNigga: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2023
OvertheTop:

Don't use WE, that's a LIE!
Stop giving everything Ethic Coloring!!

I don't expect you to understand bro.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by PJ123: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

Don’t mind the hypocrite… he is probably a thief (corporate/political/business) .. that’s why he feels remorse for a criminal… They’re all the same on the base level… is just that he feels sad a low level criminal got wiped

He's not an hypocrite. He's simply saying the right standard of behaviour. I understand your side of seeking justice for the victim as well. However, jungle justice is wrong and I never believed such barbaric act is still in existence on that campus. I left the campus almost 2 decades ago. It's barbaric and highly uncivilized.
The fellow can be paraded through the campus as a thieve without beating him at all.
Their pictures can be displayed all around the campus as thieves. The shame is enough to send them packing. No one has a right to take another person's life except the court of the land.
That's the standard way of behaviour the fellow was talking about. The act is not good and condemnable in it's entirety.

From my experience on that campus, most of the guys that often participate in the beating exercise are terribly guilty of many other offences.

4 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by zachanalysis: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

You are a just pathetic young man. Are you trying to turn this to tribalism too?

This has been going on in OAU for years now irrespective of the tribe of the culprits, The moderators of this one's are just gonna be the scapegoat because moderacy is required in any action. You should not have dignified that slowpoke with a response bro. Clearly the fool is an IPOB sympathizer trying to give the whole thing ethnic colouration. MSS has always been tradition of OAU. As barbaric as the act may seem, perhaps it is reason why students can afford to go lecturer theater and other places on campus at any time of the day without fear of harassment. In a country where law the law enforcement agencies have been compromised, it's only natural for people to want to take the laws into their own hands. Moderation is very necessary though.

Stealing is bad but killing a suspect for it is worse.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
olatuns2017:

Yes

We are tribal because you are bigots

Pls you people should leave SW
Get out of here.
💀
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by SmartyPants(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:
Why do I feel this incident is linked to the current style of Tinubu's campaign and propaganda of hatred against Igbo people?

Tinubu has really done a lot of damage to the south west and Nigeria at large but some people can't still see it

That may be because your mind is programmed towards such. It may secretly excite you that another opportunity for tribal war is here--not minding the fact that you have no idea who the moderators are or their tribe or political afiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

If I talk wetin dey my mind .. e go be like say e get why?

Na phone he steal .. Dey kill am

Tribalism wey Dey OAU …pass hitler hatred for Jews ..

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

That boy no for die .. if him name no be chizoputra..

I hates criminals .. and am not supporting his presume act..

But every student of OAU .. know this fact.

Even among the lecturers and prof.. and management

Rip son

You are lying there is no any form of tribalism in OAU this one just unlucky maximum shi shi is fir anybody that misbehave not for particular tribe. I graduated from there too

5 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by OsuIgboIpob: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

Rip son

HYPOCRITE HO LOW REE BUU RUU KUU
wetin carry you go OAU?
Una no get uni for una region?
The tribalism in your region of hatred and vile can destroy the solar system, even common HOD or SUG president non-indigenes can not dream of it.

HOW MANY NON-INDIGENES UNA DEY GIVE A-LIST COURSES ADMISSIONS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by OvertheTop(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

I graduated from OAU. I have witnessed many Maximum Shishi. I can tell you that this guy was killed because he's not Yoruba. Even OAU lecturers don't hide their hatred to Igbos. For instance, two of us who were Igbo students in my departmental had "F' in our departmental course. Out of over 250 students. We know they are only trying to pass a message to the Senate that they are strict in the department. Using we igbos as a scape goat. The discrimination no be here.

Oga,
Stop feeling Targeted or Victimized.
No Matter Your Tribe, if You cannot cope Academically in OAU, You might Fail and be Kicked out

Anything that happened to you happened Across board and failure in School does determine your success outside School.
So Stop the Ethnic coloring and Stop feeling Victimized based on Tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by SamuelLoch: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

Oga, I don't know what you're talking about.
I finished from OAU. I stayed at Awo Hall and Faj Hall before moving off campus.
I never participated in "Maximum shi shi" but I witnessed it severally while on campus and it was NEVER ABOUT TRIBE.

They most likely overdid it!!!
It could be that the guy's health wasn't "okay"
It could also be that students channeled their anger of losing a phone in the past out on the guy!
It .

I can remember when I lost my phone. Twice in year one and I lost an ipad in year 2. I swore that I will beat any theif but Las Las, I never had the liver to. I was gifted a better phone and I forgot it.

I just had to comment so you can stop this tribal favoritism disease you're spreading over every matter.
OAU dey always get one serious issue EVERY YEAR!!!

I'm a Nigerian!!! This shouldn't have happened!

RIP man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Jowonloju(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Why will they do that. Govt. should charge anyone involve to court. And OAU student union should stop all this nonsense.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by MrMcJay(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

I graduated from OAU. I have witnessed many Maximum Shishi. I can tell you that this guy was killed because he's not Yoruba. Even OAU lecturers don't hide their hatred to Igbos. For instance, two of us who were Igbo students in my departmental had "F' in our departmental course. Out of over 250 students. We know they are only trying to pass a message to the Senate that they are strict in the department. Using we igbos as a scape goat. The discrimination no be here.

You were given F because you failed and deserved an F. I have several friends who are Igbos and are like my brothers. We finished from OAU together. Some, we have been together for more than 20 years.

In OAU, Igbos excel very very well and are celebrated. Don't hide under tribalism to justify your personal failure.

If you lack the mental and intellectual capacity to succeed in Oau, you either get up and succeed or get out.

9 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Boyooosa(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Now, they have killed him, they should face the consequence.

Undergrads behaving like common terrorists

So sad! Only God knows, what these ones would have become if not killed with jail term or execution
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
SmartyPants:

That may be because your mind is programmed towards such. It may secretly excite you that another opportunity for tribal war is here--not minding the fact that you have no idea who the moderators are or their tribe or political afiliation.

The moderators were Yorubas, I'm not entirely blaming it on ethnic bias I am just saying there could be a high probability, and even if there is non, it still looks suspicious, thanks to Tinubu who has done the damage, now anywhere in the south west a perceived Igbo person is attacked by Yorubas wrong or right, it will look like ethnic profiling, some of you don't know the damage Tinubu has done yet....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by OvertheTop(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by OvertheTop(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2023
MrMcJay:

You were given F because you failed and deserved an F. I have several friends who are Igbos and are like my brothers. We finished from OAU together. Some, we have been together for more than 20 years.

In OAU, Igbos excel very very well and are celebrated. Don't hide under tribalism to justify your personal failure.

EXACTLY. thanks for this

cc: DestinyNigga:

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Oga, I don't know what you're talking about.
I finished from OAU. I stayed at Awo Hall and Faj Hall before moving off campus.
I never participated in "Maximum shi shi" but I witnessed it severally while on campus even when I was off it visited those who had accomodation and it was NEVER ABOUT TRIBE.

They most likely overdid it!
It could be that the guy's health wasn't "okay"
It could also be that students channeled their anger of losing a phone in the past out on the guy!
It .

I can remember when I lost my phone. Twice in year one and I lost an ipad in year 2. I swore that I will beat any theif but Las Las, I never had the liver to. I was gifted a better phone and I forgot it.

I just had to comment so you can stop this tribal favoritism disease you're spreading over every matter.
OAU dey always get one serious issue EVERY YEAR!!!

I'm a Nigerian!!!

Guess you feel better after your trash..
Next!
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Newnas(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga you don't get my point, I know such has been in existence but this one in particular may have taken a different dimension due to ethnic profiling...
You'll need to find proof to establish that this one took a different dimension due to ethnic profiling.

Till you find proof, avoid raising the point. It heats the polity and breeds hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by chloride6: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
They should rusticate everyone involved
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by ebenhealth(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

The act was wrong, but to claim there is tribalism in OAU is just fallacy. Get a grip of yourself and stop being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Sammyblacky87: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by SamuelLoch: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

undecided

MrMcJay:

If you lack the mental and intellectual capacity to succeed in Oau, you either get up and succeed or get out.

Don't mind that man.
He and his friend failed and they concluded that the whole department was against them grin

If the whole department was against them, will they fail only one course? Will they fail for a semester or more?

3 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2023
MrMcJay:

My bro finished .. pharmacy best student .. crossed from social studies education..

Does not mean .. OAU is not laced with chronic tribalism

Go there today .. and ask any lecturer from other tribes and he will update you

I left OAU .. 01.. and am telling what’s goes on today

Was prof Makanjuola of health sciences that stop student writing thrit local government on exams booklets

That was 06 or thereabouts

Don’t use this ones to hide the obvious ..
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by ebenhealth(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Guess you feel better after your trash..
Next!
If you never threaded Awo Hall to witness MSS, then don't type thrash. My phone was stolen by a Yoruba final year Microbiology student a day to one of his final year papers, he wasn't spared such that he missed his exams due to the MSS. There is nothing like ethnic profiling... Those guys just get on another level when such persons are caught irrespective of tribe. I do not support neither have I ever participated in it but don't spill the current situation of the political arena into this matter

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2023
ebenhealth:

The act was wrong, but to claim there is tribalism in OAU is just fallacy. Get a grip of yourself and stop being sentimental.

Truth hurts ..
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by HaneefahRN(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2023
I can remember such cases where people caught stealing were brought to the female hostels and anyone that wants to cane them is allowed to. Can't bear to watch it
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by MrMcJay(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

My bro finished .. pharmacy best student .. crossed from social studies education..

Does not mean .. OAU is not laced with chronic tribalism

Go there today .. and ask any lecturer from other tribes and he will update you

I left OAU .. 01.. and am telling what’s goes on today

Was prof Makanjuola of health sciences that stop student writing thrit local government on exams booklets

That was 06 or thereabouts

Don’t use this ones to hide the obvious ..

From your name, they can deduce where you come from. If they want to fail you on the basis of tribalism, they will fail you based on your name alone. They don't need you writing your Local Government on it.
They didn't, and that's why your brother was able to cross and pass in Pharmacy.

Oau follows merit and that's why your brother was able to get admitted into OAU in the first instance.

If they didn't follow merit, you think your brother will be able to cross to Pharmacy? Crossing departments is not your right, it is discretionary and also based on academic performance.

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2023
ebenhealth:

If you never threaded Awo Hall to witness MSS, then don't type thrash. My phone was stolen by a Yoruba final year Microbiology student a day to one of his final year papers, he wasn't spared such that he missed his exams due to the MSS. There is nothing like ethnic profiling... Those guys just get on another level when such persons are caught irrespective of tribe. I do not support neither have I ever participated in it but don't spill the current situation of the political arena into this matter

MSS or whatever has been part of school matters after 99’

Doesn’t mean chronic tribalism no Dey exist for OAU..

That boy was killed because of the politcal tension in southwest..against the igbos ..

Maybe not intended .. but the beating and strong hands were borne out of deep tribal sentiments

Oga I know OAU so well
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by MrMcJay(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

MSS or whatever has been part of school matters after 99’

Doesn’t mean chronic tribalism no Dey exist for OAU..

That boy was killed because of the politcal tension in southwest..against the igbos ..

Maybe not intended .. but the beating and strong hands were borne out of deep tribal sentiments

Oga I know OAU so well

While I was in OAU, someone died from MSS at the Health Centre. I saw him coughing blood there. Later, I heard he died. That was during Akin Revolution's era I think.

He also stole a phone and He wasn't Igbo.

Your attempts at making it a tribal issue has already failed cos you're trying to tell it to those who attended that school.
Try telling it to illiterates, maybe they will patronise your story.

5 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2023
MrMcJay:

From your name, they can deduce where you come from. If they want to fail you on the basis of tribalism, they will fail you based on your name alone. They don't need you writing your Local Government on it.
They didn't, and that's why your brother was able to cross and pass in Pharmacy.

Oau follows merit and that's why your brother was able to get admitted into OAU in the first instance.

If they didn't follow merit, you think your brother will be able to cross to Pharmacy? Crossing departments is not your right, it is discretionary and also based on academic performance.

What do you mean and how do you mean

I’m telling you here .. that OAU used to write local government on exams booklets .. blue copy and yellow Copy

It was the then VC that stopped it ..

And you’re typing crossing

Go to that university ..
You will see lecturers not Yoruba spend
40 years there .. and are yet to be prof..

I mean go there as I type ..

You don’t know that school..

I know the former sports chairman.. he’s late ..

Do you know the battle he fought .. for just being sport chairman?

If you no get talk ..
Free me
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by addexx: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
That's ironic coming from a ibo, Yorubaland is Obodo Yoruba for millions of people that flee your God-forsaken poverty-stricken shithole region. Your ekwensu-possessed shithole region filled with heartless, backwards and intensely primitive people on the planet. What do you expect from people that beheads their own and eat human flesh in broad daylight.
Zik could have end this if he gave free education to your cursed savage grandfather. grin grin

If it's not their stewpid Ipob ritualism and terrorism , it's rape, incests, living like pigs, tribalism, drug trafficking, prostutition by their women, pedophilia, yahoo yahoo, robbery, agberoism, defending and supporting evil, betrayal, contemptuousness, cannibalism or family drama, or land wars, Osu caste system.

Your tribe is cursed, I wish Gowon wip*d y'all off

Don't quote me. These aren't my words. BanyXchi who's a dumb frustrated bigot edited them and added tribal bigotry to it. Read the beginning of the thread to see and understand my exact post. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Held Results / Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.