Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her? (2575 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have this girl we have been dating for 6 months now but she stays with her parents the issue is this.
We haven’t had sex for like 2 months now her parents aren’t allowing her to stay out more than 30 minutes this period
I’m getting worked out as masturbation is now eating me up
The other reason is she would soon start schooling which she says I should be patient with her that when she starts schooling I can have her as I want but that’s not my problem
Im scared she might leave me when she starts schooling so to be sincere I just want to chop the one I can as soon as possible so when things go haywire I might not lose
I'm thinking of breaking up with her now and look for another girl so I don't invest more on her
What do you guys think should I break up with her now or be patient
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Neverslumber(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
embarassed
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by ibechris(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
At ur age I had other vital things affecting me and not women.

Just be careful.

Pregnancy might destroy u faster if u don't use ur head.

Well,I pity u sha.

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:
Hello everyone,
I have this girl we have been dating for 6 months now but she stays with her parents the issue is this.
We haven’t had sex for like 2 months now her parents aren’t allowing her to stay out more than 30 minutes this period
The other reason is she would soon start schooling which she says I should be patient with her that when she starts schooling I can have her as I want but that’s not my problem
Im scared she might leave me when she starts schooling so to be sincere [bI just want to chop the one I can as soon as possible [/b] so when things go haywire I might not lose
I'm thinking of breaking up with her now and look for another girl so I don't invest more on her
Kindly break up with her and go for fellow who.rre. Thank you.

Kind Regards.

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by TheRareGem1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Children of nowadays though.

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
ibechris:
At ur age I had other vital things affecting me and not women.

Just be careful.

Pregnancy might destroy u faster if u don't use ur head.

Well,I pity u sha.

How old do you think I am?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Kindly break up with her and go for fellow who.rre. Thank you.

Kind Regards.

I'm not a hoe I'm just scared that's all
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Children of nowadays though.

I no be pikin bro
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I'm not a hoe I'm just scared that's all
The bolded says otherwise.

While your fear may be right, your resort is wrong. Break up with her please.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
The bolded says otherwise.

While your fear may be right, your resort is wrong. Break up with her please.

Okay I will but do you think she will leave me for another guy when she gets to school?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay I will but do you think she will leave me for another guy when she gets to school?
She may and she may not. It is a 50-50 thing. You should know her better. Have you guys talked about it?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by zed7: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I no be pikin bro
'Pikin' is not by age but by maturity and sense.

If you were mature, you'd probably have a mature girl who doesn't need to start school first before visiting you.

You'd also not need advice from a faceless forum, you'd know exactly how to take decisions that will be favourable to you.

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Persephone1:
She may and she may not. It is a 50-50 thing. You should know her better. Have you guys talked about it?

Yeah haven't seen any red flag in her tho concerning that, I'm even the one that disflowered her but I'm just scared
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
zed7:

'Pikin' is not by age but by maturity and sense.

If you were mature, you'd probably have a mature girl who doesn't need to start school first before visiting you.

You'd also not need advice from a faceless forum, you'd know exactly how to take decisions that will be favourable to you.

She do visit me most times is just the 2 months interval that she haven't come

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by ThatrealestApex: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2023

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Qatar2022:

Get a life idiot

Why the insult bro? I have a life

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by folake4u(f): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Im scared she might leave me when she starts schooling so to be sincere I just want to chop the one I can as soon as possible so when things go haywire I might not lose

Please break up with her. Later y'all will be claiming High value man whereas na ediot for real life. undecided

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by DonEd(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
...of everything to worry about....
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Yeah haven't seen any red flag in her tho concerning that, I'm even the one that disflowered her but I'm just scared
It's a 50-50 thing

What about you? Are you ready to be a father if anything happens?
Do you have long term plans for her?
Are you emotionally and financially balance for a long distance relationship?

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by kkins25(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
So, let me get this straight; You're pained that you've invested money in her and have yet to eat, to your satisfaction, of the forbidden fruit; you're here whining? You better iron things out with the lady. Mind you, if she feels she would lose financial aid, you might keep getting played in the long run. "my parents won't allow me to stay outside more than 30 minutes" Yeah, right!!! grin grin

Mod: Oh, so you've tasted of the fruits of knowledge and evil.. grin grin grin grin grin
you don't sound matured to me sha. better break it off if you no fit hold body to the extent that the story land here

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by swagguElite(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
You will still smash. You wastin' your time worryin'. Ladies that are restricted the most, end up doin' most and certainly worst than others; when they get freedom.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by mrcrabs(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by drnoel: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:
Hello everyone,

This op is a child

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Johnsown1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
I doubt if your up to 18years. This is the result of cheap data and age verification is not been checked. Upon all the things we are facing in the country sex is your problem. Don't you have future, don't you have plans and how much is in your account

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Johnsown1:
I doubt if your up to 18years. This is the result of cheap data and age verification is not been checked. Upon all the things we are facing in the country sex is your problem. Don't you have future, don't you have plans and how much is in your account

Go and ask your stupid father

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
drnoel:

This op is a child
I hear you werey grin

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by superCleanworks(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You will die if you try it. You better stick with her if you don't want to die. grin

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

You will die if you try it. You better stick with her if you don't want to die. grin

Funny go sleep bro

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Evestar200(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:
Hello everyone,
I'm thinking of breaking up with her now and looking for another girl so I don't invest more in her

Break up with the innocent girl and look for another one that will satisfy your urge.

You are dating her because of sex not because you like her or see something good in her.

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Ronaldo723: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Evestar200:

Break up with the innocent girl and look for another one that will satisfy your urge.

You are dating her because of sex not because you like her or see something good in her.

I love her

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by superCleanworks(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Funny go sleep bro

sleep at this time? seems masturbation has shifted your body clock. grin

If You Are A Single Lady - Read This! / How Would You Know If A Relationship Is One Sided? / Lip Stick