Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex (2618 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Early Morning Sex Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Bossladyy: 10:21am On Mar 16
COUPLES ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MORNING SEX FOR A FEW MINUTES...

Morning sex that is sex between 4am-5;30am is the sweetest. that moment when he is still asleep, all his body system have settled down and has his normal morning erêction, just sneak out of the bed and go to the kitchen open the refrigerator, put small honey inside your mouth, wake him up with your warm lips on his mouth,caress his body a little bit by playing with his gbola .use the honey and suck his gbola like your life depends on it.
His erection will be harder because he has not had his morning pee, the sensation of knacking a wet kitten while holding urine is the sweetest.
Hold him tïght and plant a kïss on his lips. Make sure you're without panties or bra, slowly remove your nighty, let him watch you do it.

Stand nüde before him and help him removed whatever thing he's wearing.
The feelings and smoothness of your skin touching each other is mind blowing. Lay on the bed hugging each other tight, rub him with your brêãst, kïss him and then slowly go on top him, start sücking his nïpples, give it a soft bite slowly and start lïcking them one after the other. Men nïpples are very sensitive to them. They like it when it's been sücked.
Then make him lie on his back, be a good wife, kneel on the bed and start giving him a blow jōb. lïcked his rod like an ice cream. Take his rod fully into your mouth and start sücking his already hard rod, caressing his balls with your hand. Sück it like your life depended on it. They love it when you lïck their balls. You know those balls? Slowly lïcked the balls. You will be surprised to hear him moãns, if you are doing a great job on him.
Tell him to lie on the bed, climb on him in a cow girl style, ride on him, grind on his joystick, bounce on him, you can even twerk on his gbola too. You will hear him begging for more. Then lie in dōggy position so that he can take you from back and view your bümbüm, make sure your chest touches the bed, issa mind blowing something.
Let him insert his dïck with force so it can touched all the walls of your kitten. As he move his gbola in and out of you. Help him by raising your hips too, It will make you scream with pleasure. And he will enjoy every bit of it.

Tell him to knack you harder, call his name, saying I LOVE U and moãn while doing that. Men love to hear you scream their pet name during love making.
Its another turn on for them. Sex without talking is no sex, whisper in his ears while the action is going on, use dïrty talk, tell him baby u are the best, sweetie i can die for, there is no one like you, i will forever love you. Sweet Lord When he will eventually come, help him take his bath and dress him up for work, while taking his breakfast make sure u are looking sexy around him, help feed him and hug him goodbye and don't forget to pray for him.
You have just planted yourself in him, u will be the only thing he thinks of throughout the day, u have also succeeded in making his day great, he will
smile at everyone in his workplace.
Lastly make sure you send him nice love message within the day especially when u know he is about closing for the day, you will see him running back
home just to meet you.
Your home is your happiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by 123yes(m): 10:32am On Mar 16
This guy is a professional romance expert. Any woman who follow this guy advice can never lose their man to another lady. The only problem is that ladies pretends a lot when they are with their real boy friends or their husbands so that they will not tag them wayward, but will give it anyhow to strangers

4 Likes

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by EreluRoz: 10:33am On Mar 16
grin lesson well taken

2 Likes

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Mcmichaelin1: 11:25am On Mar 16
oh my God grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Offpoint1: 11:51am On Mar 16
What's the benefit?

1 Like

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Kornfusedman: 3:25pm On Mar 16
Na for person wey get plenty time
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Akposkiz: 5:09pm On Mar 16
What about woman how can it arose?
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16
After everything, fuel is still 700 and you expect me to be thinking about her all day

2 Likes

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16
stop thinking about sex all the time sex is operated. Typical Nigeria couples don't have time for all these your narrations
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Emmabyte: 9:35pm On Mar 16
Tinubu go need this advice to move Nigeria forward
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Stargurl20(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16
Omo ... Marriage na work o. Time way person for dey sleep peacefully

1 Like

Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Sniper101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16
I was just about to give you a 5star for your write up, until I saw the part where you said "go on top of him and suck his n!pples

u know how much some of us hate that shit?

I have to ALWAYS fake moans and excitement when that sh!t is performed on me
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by ValCon888: 6:52am On Mar 17
Story for the gods. You will do all this one and he will still dump your lazy broke ass.
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by Sluacoast(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17
Lol, you wan go suck gbola for around 4-5am. My sister na piss your oga go pour full your no mouth.😆
Re: Couples' All You Need To Know About Early Morning Sex by malaria(f): 3:33pm On Mar 17
Man wey go cheat go cheat. If the man is not Into that woman, if she like make she rotate 360 for bed the man go still cheat. Funny enough the cheating is not even about sex

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest / There Are No Ugly Men, Only Poor Men / Get Married Early Otherwise You're An Old Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.