Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses (43413 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Greenbirth: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
You dare not be Omo IBO living in face me and I face for Lagos. Na there you go know say Yoruba can course person die. Omo IBO Oloshi. Oloyibruku. Omo ale. Baba iyaaa. Omo IBO ori flat. grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by oxiide22(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2023
NemoDatQuod:
It depends on one's definition of prosperity. It is the extremely poor of heart and mind who define prosperity as the number or size of material things they possess. A very short existence of 70 or 80 years is evidence that material possession as evidence of prosperity is far worse than striving after the wind. I have been in those environments on multiple occasions in the distant past when visiting friends. A good number of those who live in such places are devoid of greed and avarice, satisfied with having a roof over their heads, value good education for their children if they can afford it, and generally get on with living until their time is up. The young amongst them do not spend all of their lives there as they grow, move and build their own families.

I clearly remember the envy I always felt whenever I visited, at the simplicity of their lives. Yes, there are probably quarrels as stated here by some. There are disagreements and gossip and all that. But those are better than innate greed and avarice including a desire to get rich at all costs.
We must each reassess our definition of what a successful life is while there is still time. We don't want to get to the end of our days and finally realise the truthfulness of the words penned by our manufacturer : "vanity and striving after the wind".

Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Lagos In Google Map View / People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.