Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya (36724 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Brendaniel: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Cromagnon:
also his right to reply the fool

Was the fool necessary to be added?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Tycyborg(m): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2023
nairanaira12:

Hasty Generalization.

There are about 220 million people in Nigeria. How many of them have you related with personally?

Not all Nigerians are corrupt.

See I haven't talk to all Nigerians but I have been to many states within Nigeria except the north that are actually lesser in corruption... Take it or leave it Nigerians are only after milking you of your money and nothing else... Some will even say it in native dialet without know the subject of the matter understood what they are saying... The. Why did they say Nigerian police are bad and corrupt... Has anyone met all Nigerian police? But we can say as a fact that most of them we meet are curroot which brings up or makes up the stats... See an example is if you have a create of eggs and 3 are good boy others are bad will you say the eggs are good. Definitely the definition of majority carry the vote... I know you know what I am talking about unless you just want to frane ignorance which is your opinion anyways .. but you are entitled to your opinion. Simple
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

Was the fool necessary to be added?
Very necessary
When one cats foolish it should be pointed out
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Brendaniel: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Cromagnon:

Very necessary
When one cats foolish it should be pointed out

What is this one saying again?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 4:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

What is this one saying again?
You're foolish
That's what
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Brendaniel: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2023
Cromagnon:

You're foolish
That's what

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if your choice of words are wise words...
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by JJArthur: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
so true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.