Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya (36723 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Namigotalktru: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/i-love-my-people-but-nigeria-is-a-very-corrupt-place-israel-adesanya/

He said “everyone” I agree. Nigeria is corrupt because Nigerians are corrupt. That is why yahoo is like a normal job.

Driver tries to scam fuel money, housegirl tries to scam market money. Sales girl scamming in your shop. Nollywood actors scamming people for advert, Contractors try to scam using low materials, government workers are really not the only corrupt people. Nigerians are corrupt and have the leaders they deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
U don't say things like this abt ur country in foreign media. It devalues the country
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by zomby(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brother Israel, I hate to break down to you that usa is corrupt, Uk is corrupt, New Zealand is corrupt, etc, Every country has 1 or 2 issues they are up against. Let us just hope that the incoming government will bring the change we deserve in Nigeria.

I would have preferred Israel to stay away from politics, especially at this very critical time in Nigeria.

May God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians..
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by TrumpDonald2: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg
Will you shut up! What's the lie in what he said. You are obviously one the of APC touts on this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by fitinwell: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Everybody survives on bribery and corruption... Except few numbers of sincere people..

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by RaptorX: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have a feeling someone in Nigeria defrauded him probably through a business deal.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by bayelsaowei(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin...Isreal has said it all...

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by bayelsaowei(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:
Nothing but the truth.
the stark truth..

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by bayelsaowei(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg
we must wash it oo..we will wash that night gown outside o since from the inside we cant get sense..

Nigeria is superlatively corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by optimusprime2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Brother its best to wash the dirty linen in public, than be labelled a fantastic liar who supports corruption... like a particular person in government who's first name sounds like "lie"

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by bayelsaowei(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Even sports.

Last Olympics I think Nike or Adidas wanted to give our athletes free clothes. But because the sports minister had inflated budget for clothes he refused. At the end of the day athlete's were washing clothes in the sink of their hotel room to reuse another day.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by just2endowed: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

Can the country ever be saved from the hands of hawks and vultures?

lets vote for you
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Johans2023: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
if washing in your dirty in the market will make us not to dirty our clothes then I will be happy to wash all Nigerians dirty in all the Markets of the world

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
A fantastically corrupt nation...

3 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by sencekompis: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
We.love you regardless ADESANYA
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

yes
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by nedekid: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

It cannot with the current arraignment. Imagine the baggage, the amount of people president elect has to settle. How will it work?
Go abroad to any school and you will find Nigerians dominate the campuses. How can they afford to pay? Do investigations and you find out majority are kids of politicians, kids of government pikin or government contractors. Every one is chopping.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Litmus: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Stupidity is why.

I automatically loose respect for the intellectual capacity of any Nigerian that does this. You have to be pretty sheltered thus absolutely ignorent about the world if you believe corruption in Nigeria and by Nigerians is anywher near as significant as that of the majority of Western, Asian and South American nations. Even in Africa, how many Nations is Nigeria and Nigeriains more corrupt than?

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
goodnessme1:
If he's Igbo man by now bandits and children filled with hatred will be insulting him even insult Igbos join.

Hypocrites.
shebi e dey sweet una arm una de insult others.?
Sow wind and reap the storm
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Funflipper: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Princeton92:
He's basically proud of his country but the leaders are quite shameful to relate with!!!

Are the followers any different from the leaders? They are all from the same rotten society.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by famousroland(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
We all love this country Nigeria but the country is very corrupt… u can take us away from naija but u can’t take naija away from us…
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Basicend: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raw Truth, Bro.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thank God it is a Yoruba man saying this from abroad, Chimamanda spoke the truth but they attacked her because of her tribe, now they are all quiet on him....
what did she say
Stop lying
She attached Soyinka
What did she think would happen after such a stupid display?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Paracetamol01: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
His father also stole money before moving to U S
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
No be from pikin way get sense you go hear say him papa mouth dey smell.
What has he contributed to fix the problem? Is it Kenyans that will fix it?
Did he not run away with his family?
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Nigeria is this it is that. Who is responsible for fixing
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Yes we know say yansh dey smell, we no go throway am. We dey manage ourselves.
If you don't have solutions
Shut up
your sense is far from you...am not surprised your one of the corrupt people in Nigeria...spit

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by OdefaGirl(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
What he said is true but it is not wise to speak all truths At all times.
Some one with his influence and privilege should be part of the solution.

If speaking as he did fixes the problem I support it 100% . It don't fix anything.

It just shows a young man in front of a camera who is now Westernized and talks without filter.
Talking must be purposeful when you are that influential.
Let him come and fight in Nigeria then we will know he loves us

Fight what exactly?

When you, who's in the country has contributed little or nothing for change and those who did are tagged names.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by achimendy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Bitter truth noooooo.

Whether home or international it's just the truth

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Sleekfingers: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Which dirty linens? The linens we have washed and still washing in the public. .... Nigeria is an extremely corrupt country.
Look at what the governments are doing. The citizens aint any different. An average Nigerian is ready to swindle you. Thinking it is smartness.

The whole are already mocking us. How can a country like Nigeria, be the poverty capital of the world? Is that not a disgrace? And you are talking about dirty linens......
Nigerians dangling penis and bushy Virgina are already in the public

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by SouthSouth1914: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Your moniker says everything, even you don’t agree with your moniker. Get a new one called “halftruth”.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Litmus: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
The world's politics is run on the fuel of corruption, the West is from top to bottom corrupt, why are Nigerians this ignorant about the world?

That sport Adesanya is involved with in America is itself corrupt. His win may even have been fixed in order to popularize him in Africa in order to gain more worldwide popularity for the sport!

The West does nothing naturally. Lottery is controlled so that certain places have more chance of winning. They control even LUCk!!!

My god, when will Nigerians wake up!
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by thinkmoney(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

What should he have said? He should have praised Nigeria as the most corrupt-free country abi? Your username and signature are the opposite of your type of person. Abeg change them.
God bless you mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.