Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya (36727 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg

Apc no dey shame.... nah... He spoke the very truth....!!
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ufotunang: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
You are saying the truth.... that is why our elections can not be free and fair... election full with violence , political thugs attacking, rigging and election results manipulation... because the politicians are very desperate to win elections and acquire power and political positions inorder to loot and embezzle money to enrich themselves and their families
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg

Another drugy spotted
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
No be from pikin way get sense you go hear say him papa mouth dey smell.
What has he contributed to fix the problem? Is it Kenyans that will fix it?
Did he not run away with his family?
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Nigeria is this it is that. Who is responsible for fixing
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Yes we know say yansh dey smell, we no go throway am. We dey manage ourselves.
If you don't have solutions
Shut up
Indians complained pass us.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by obinna58(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Shut up
So you go have the opportunity to kidnap and kill am abi
Did he tell you he’s not doing charity work already
Shut this your yeyeyeye mouth

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by wonderr(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
madampresh:
Bitter truth, everybody that is going into power always find their way to siphon money.
nooo obidients believe peter obi is going there to preach the gospel they believe he is a saint
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Johans2023: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Abeg park one side! Go to South America and see what is called corruption. Have ever seen their citizens announcing how bad their country is to the whole world?
Even in America lots of bad things including corruption happens do you see their citizens making noise about it all over the world? Does that mean they support corruption? We use our hands to send investors away and complain about lack of jobs.
are you telling me if you are an investor, you will invest in tinubu business knowingly he is a drug dealer?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ufotunang: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Abeg park one side! Go to South America and see what is called corruption. Have ever seen their citizens announcing how bad their country is to the whole world?
Even in America lots of bad things including corruption happens do you see their citizens making noise about it all over the world? Does that mean they support corruption? We use our hands to send investors away and complain about lack of jobs.
..the corruption in those country is minor, not much.....not too high like nigeria rate of corruption...investors cannot come to nigeria where the economy is very bad... where the environment is not conducive for bussinesses to strive... lack of electricity power supply, multiple taxation, high exchange rate..750 naira per dollars , bad roads, high costs of fuel, disels, insecurity.. all this will make investors not to come to nigeria to invest...so it's the fault of the government not nigerians
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by emekajacobogbon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
If you don't have sol
utions
Shut up

I pity anyone that depends on your judgement or advice

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ufotunang: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Litmus:
What area of life in the West is hunest?

In the UK, the average white person lives to cheat (or get one over on you). They look on you like a fool if you're hunest.
..but our president and politcians travel to UK for medical treatment, vacation, send their children to university in UK to school ..if the UK people are bad our president and politcians will not go there
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by erisegun: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by marlow1962(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

I dy shame for your statement my bro sad
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Johans2023:
are you telling me if you are an investor, you will invest in tinubu business knowingly he is a drug dealer?
I respond to people that ask reasonable questions not kids. Have a nice day!
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by JOemmy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
Shut up

It's the same people like you that will either eliminate him or use tribal and religious sentiments to frustrate his efforts to bring any kind of positive political change to nigeria if he decides to return home..
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
ufotunang:
..the corruption in those country is minor, not much.....not too high like nigeria rate of corruption...investors cannot come to nigeria where the economy is very bad... where the environment is not conducive for bussinesses to strive... lack of electricity power supply, multiple taxation, high exchange rate..750 naira per dollars , bad roads, high costs of fuel, disels, insecurity.. all this will make investors not to come to nigeria to invest...so it's the fault of the government not nigerians
Oga corruption is corruption nothing like minor corruption. In China if you steal only one yuan you can be killed.
Again how will washing our dirty lien to the whole world stop corruption or change anything rather it will cause further damage like you said.

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Godstiger(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

What should he have said? He should have praised Nigeria as the most corrupt-free country abi? Your username and signature are the opposite of your type of person. Abeg change them.
A fine definition of irony.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ukaface(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Oya o
Yorubas, a fellow Yoruba has broadcasted about Nigeria . What do y’all have to say?

Won’t you attack him? Like you did Chimamanda?

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Truthshscrazy: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
undecided
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Zetty177x: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol...my Yoruba brothers especially
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Nahunger(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
Shut up

Lol be like say e get one hole you dey see public funds siphon cause this your disjointed analogy to disagree with the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣 e baffle me
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by BabaAduras: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
gentlegenius:

You spoke the whole truth.
In my opinion, the citizens are the major problem of Nigeria, not the leaders.
Bad citizens don't deserve good leaders.
We only get the kind of leaders we deserve.
The truth is: It is almost impossible for a good man to win election in Nigeria because Nigerians don't deserve good leaders.
If Peter Obi is really a good man as we perceived him to be, then he should rest and stop chasing shadows. He should stop trying to lead corrupt people because truly, Nigerians don't deserve him.

Thanks for your comment. Not many will comment because we don't like hearing or facing the truth.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Gajagojo: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nahunger:

Lol be like say e get one hole you dey see public funds siphon cause this your disjointed analogy to disagree with the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣 e baffle me
My comments were addressed to educated people with power of comprehension and ....sense
Not everyone
There is no compulsion to quote me .
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ogbe88(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
Shut up
Pls dont be a daft.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by rosebowl01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Adesanya made a general statement about the bad state of the nation. Chimamanda's statement was specific to Tinubu that his election should not be recognized. We could argue that, but we know the motive behind this as always. I also campaigned and voted for PO but Igbos are extremely tribal and boastful, then pretend they are shocked at others' reactions, lol. You demand control of another man's land and insult them at every turn, then pretend to be a victim of the same people you call 'spineless cowards' 24/7. You have relatively the tinniest real estate and a massive population yet demand the most. The nerve! Common people, you are no victims, we are all culprits and victims unto ourselves. You are not special more than the Ijaw, or Yoruba... etc, nor should you have a special privilege. We all put work into making the country great. We also, unfortunately, contribute to its negative image worldwide. The obsessive and clannish view of everything will only get you the same result.

Brendaniel:
Thank God it is a Yoruba man saying this from abroad, Chimamanda spoke the truth but they attacked her because of her tribe, now they are all quiet on him....
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by petermichaels(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
THE OBVIOUS TRUTH! BUT THE ANNOYING PART IS THE HIGH LITERATE INTELLECTUALS WHO THEY LEFT POOR THAT KEEPS SUPPORTING THEM THAT THE COUNTRY SHOULD REMAIN THE WAY IT IS.
WHAT A PEOPLE, WHAT A TERRIBLE NATION INDEED.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by IjawTukpa: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Truth,,,,everi body don know nigeria finish...shiooor
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Brendaniel: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
rosebowl01:
Adesanya made a general statement about the bad state of the nation. Chimamanda's statement was specific to Tinubu that his election should not be recognized. We could argue that, but we know the motive behind this as always. I also campaigned and voted for PO but Igbos are extremely tribal and boastful, then pretend they are shocked at others' reactions, lol. You demand control of another man's land and insult them at every turn, then pretend to be a victim of the same people you call 'spineless cowards' 24/7. You have relatively the tinniest real estate and a massive population yet demand the most. The nerve! Common people, you are no victims, we are all culprits and victims unto ourselves. You are not special more than the Ijaw, or Yoruba... etc, nor should you have a special privilege. We all put work into making the country great. We also, unfortunately, contribute to its negative image worldwide. The obsessive and clannish view of everything will only get you the same result.

You can say what you want, my annoyance is attacking and killing when Igbos did not attack you people, democracy allows freedom of speech, did we break any part of the law in Yoruba land, then why should we be attacked for not breaking the law?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ayo2008: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Corruption is endemic, in no particular order, from police, passport immigration, market women, shop attendants, civil servants and so on. We are fantastically corrupt people. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Both fantastically and fanatically corrupt
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Donesuccess(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tecnophone:
drug daddy people won't agree.

Sellers of fake medicines, substandard home appliances and electronics too will be saying Nigeria is corrupt.

Making blood money at the expense of people's health and lives, calling it BUSINESS.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by gentlegenius(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
BabaAduras:

Thanks for your comment. Not many will comment because we don't like hearing or facing the truth.
The phobia for hearing the truth is embedded in the nature of humans as long as such truth exposes their hipocrisy.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by verybadmouth(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:
Here's a Yoruba man saying what we all know to the foreign press. If he's an Igbo man, this will take a tribal colouration.

Pretending that your reality doesn't exist is like living in a cloud cuckoo land. The day you get fed up, you take a bold step and fix it.
Igbos are the most corrupt people in the country. Stop playing mind games because there are better people than Obi in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.