Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya (36721 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Deemas(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Chucks13: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Can you prove this your utterance? Or are you just peddling the same propaganda used to smear Obi's clean hands. Please don't spam this thread with uploads with cut and join junk journalism's picture of Obi and Obiano as proofs co's that would be the propaganda i am talking bout. cheesy

Cheers!

Hahaha I have the proof and by the way ask honest Anambrans pls I mean honest ones not any slowpoke to tell you if what I said is true or false?

Obiano is still alive ask him to say the truth?

The copies of the newspapers that carried it I still have the copies in my achieve but first go verify if what I'm saying is true or not I mean from a sane Anambrans.

Any hope you hear your was arrest by UK immigration, detained and deported and he won't be allow to UK fir the next few years for being a deportee or that is a lie too?

Bro Obi is my kinsmen but we saw hell in obi hand when he was a governor of my state I mean hell so pls forget all these tribal pretense you are displaying to cover a bigot and facist wicked soul suddenly turned Saint, its not selling to me.

Good day.

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by MoveOn7: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
They will come for him just as they are attacking Chimamanda for speaking nothing but the plan truth.

Corruption in the blood of the power that be in naija and the followers in the name of ethnicity and religion.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by AMI3(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
No be from pikin way get sense you go hear say him papa mouth dey smell.
What has he contributed to fix the problem? Is it Kenyans that will fix it?
Did he not run away with his family?
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Nigeria is this it is that. Who is responsible for fixing
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Yes we know say yansh dey smell, we no go throway am. We dey manage ourselves.
If you don't have solutions
Shut up

Do u understand the meaning of corruption?

When the system is corrupt no matter how good your intention the corrupt leaders will not allow u to succeed.

Especially if ur father is not a member of their cycle.

No point to waste his resources on a fruitless venture
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Joshkid(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rapmoney:

Can the country ever be saved from the hands of hawks and vultures?
At this point...The Country is Past Saving already angry

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by HNICEARTH: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Some few days ago he was omoluabi to some people, I guess today he will be called omo ale
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ragna1991(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg

If a person of my type becomes the president, consider yourself Exiled.
So he should have quoted Nigeria as curupt free to what extent or what need.
He said the truth and you know it, why making a case out of it.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by themanderon: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sons of perdition would come here to badmouth him for saying the obvious. They love lies because the Devil is their master and Lord.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by izubext007: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
the truth is hot in the ear
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by UmuMuhsinah(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
Thank God it is a Yoruba man saying this from abroad, Chimamanda spoke the truth but they attacked her because of her tribe, now they are all quiet on him....
He didn't favor any political party, he said "the govt, the people" that means he's not an hypocrite siding any tribe or political party but a proud Nigerian. Nigeria can nit change till we all change being an opportunists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by mayo47(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
What is your measure for the "average" white person? And how did you arrive at the conclusion?

Litmus:
What area of life in the West is hunest?

In the UK, the average white person lives to cheat (or get one over on you). They look on you like a fool if you're hunest.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by mayo47(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Where did you get your information?

Chucks13:

Obi not corrupt but was asking Obiano N7.5billion compensation for supporting him as his predecessor ba? Pls do you people think we are all fools who forgot things so easily or what?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Ijebulogic(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
I love my sportsmen...they should stick to sports and leave politics
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by ufotunang: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Oga corruption is corruption nothing like minor corruption. In China if you steal only one yuan you can be killed.
Again how will washing our dirty lien to the whole world stop corruption or change anything rather it will cause further damage like you said.
... You do not understand me..what I mean the corruption is minor...I mean that the level or rate of corruption in those countries is very low . at least 10% low...I am talking of the rate and level of corruption... while the level or rate of corruption in nigeria is very high....90% high in nigeria
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Onyipk: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Which one is washing our dirty linen in public when it is the people who actually soiled their linen that spread it in full glare of the public ?

Please FEAR GOD ABOVE ALL BECAUSE HIS WORD SAYS - THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE and ISRAEL ADESANYA has SPOKEN THE TRUTH!

Freshtruth:
Why Do Nigerians like washing our dirty Linen in public ist it was Falz, chiamada na this guy again Chai I dey shame abeg

1 Like

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by TheOgaBoss: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
No be from pikin way get sense you go hear say him papa mouth dey smell.
What has he contributed to fix the problem? Is it Kenyans that will fix it?
Did he not run away with his family?
If he loves Nigeria he should come and fight in Nigeria,open gyms and inspire people
Nigeria is this it is that. Who is responsible for fixing
Is India not corrupt?how many times do you hear Indians running their mouths stupidly about the country
Yes we know say yansh dey smell, we no go throway am. We dey manage ourselves.
If you don't have solutions
Shut up
u want isreal, who neither holds a public service position nor is a politician to fix the issue of corruption. y some of una nor dey get sense.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by goslowgoslow(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
ufotunang:
... You do not understand me..what I mean the corruption is minor...I mean that the level or rate of corruption in those countries is very low . at least 10% low...I am talking of the rate and level of corruption... while the level or rate of corruption in nigeria is very high....90% high in nigeria
Yes bro I gat u and I agree with you on that. But what I am saying is that announcing our problems to the whole world wouldn't change anything rather it will make it worst, just like you mentioned.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Melagros(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tecnophone:
drug daddy people won't agree.
They won't agree at all
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by EagleNest(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Even the whole world know grin
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Tycyborg(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

For how long do you want to hide evil?

The wicked deeds and corruption of the Nigerian politicians is destroying people's lives and you want us to keep quiet about it?

There is a difference between patriotism and outright mental daftness

Tell me a part of Nigeria that is not corrupt... Every Nigerians are like that... Good people brings good leaders and bad people brings bad leaders... We hide away from truth to ourselves but go outside and shout... If someone family member is running mad, that doesn't warrant the whole family to take to the town and start shouting about it because they said if you throw a stone in the market it might hit your close loves ones and it might even hit you yourself...
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Nahunger(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

My comments were addressed to educated people with power of comprehension and ....sense
Not everyone
There is no compulsion to quote me .

🤣🤣🤣
This outburst only means one thing, E pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by web5000: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

He didn't favor any political party, he said "the govt, the people" that means he's not an hypocrite siding any tribe or political party but a proud Nigerian. Nigeria can nit change till we all change being an opportunists

Exactly
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Gajagojo: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Dcaliphate:

Thunder fire you and your linen, shey shame no dey catch u? Is thIs country not shamelessly corrupt??
honeric01, semid4lyfe
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Odogwupedro(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2023
sonature1:
Here's a Yoruba man saying what we all know to the foreign press. If he's an Igbo man, this will take a tribal colouration.

Pretending that your reality doesn't exist is like living in a cloud cuckoo land. The day you get fed up, you take a bold step and fix it.

All this tribalistic people ehh
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2023
He is telling the truth.

Just 2 questions to anyone who would like to answer:

1. What is the root cause of corruption in Nigeria?

2. How can we free Nigeria of Corruption?
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by OvertheTop(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
floret23:

Bitter truth, everybody that is going into power always to find their way to siphon money.

Bitter Truth: NO ONE in Nigeria is Excluded from this Statement!!
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by GreyLaw(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin Nigeria isn't some particular persons or tribes etc... Nigeria comprises you and me.. we're corrupt.
Government is of the people, by the people and for the people.

And those same people want to hand over the reins of the country to another alleged criminal.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Gajagojo: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
What is Nigeria?. The people all of us
Nigeria is not something that is there and you are here.
Nigeria is not just the land.
Is is also the people.
If you choose to identify as Nigerian you cannot separate yourself and say Nigeria is fūcked but I am cool.
You are a component of Nigeria just like a fish is part of the sea.
You cannot disown part and own part.

Even more than the sea because a fish does not define the sea but Nigerians define Nigeria.

If by magic we are all relocated to the moon what would change
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by wirinet(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
TheMaterialist:
He is telling the truth.

Just 2 questions to anyone who would like to answer:

1. What is the root cause of corruption in Nigeria?

2. How can we free Nigeria of Corruption?

Our culture which forbids questioning the aged or those in power and Pentecostal Christianity which promotes materialism, selfishness and public display of unaccountable wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by nairanaira12: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Tycyborg:

Tell me a part of Nigeria that is not corrupt... Every Nigerians are like that... Good people brings good leaders and bad people brings bad leaders... We hide away from truth to ourselves but go outside and shout... If someone family member is running mad, that doesn't warrant the whole family to take to the town and start shouting about it because they said if you throw a stone in the market it might hit your close loves ones and it might even hit you yourself...

Hasty Generalization.

There are about 220 million people in Nigeria. How many of them have you related with personally?

Not all Nigerians are corrupt.
Re: I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya by Cromagnon: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is her constitutional right, She didn't break any part of the law....
also his right to reply the fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / AFCON 2023: Nike Unveils Super Eagles Eagles Jersey / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.