Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. (2396 Views)

Em Guys Don Start Again O / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O / To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Princeojua(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2012
Hello Ladies/Gentlemen. I feel great to write this topic bothering me for some time now. There's these Beautiful Girl i met in the Park why travelling to Abuja 23rd may 2012 around 12:15pm it was Friday. We entered a Pegeot wagon from Jos to Abuja,this Girl was so gorgeous that get me imagining if she was my Girlfriend. I didn't know went she saw me she was imagining within her that i was her Boyfriend. So finally we go to Abuja this Girl and i were the only one left in the Car why others Passengers dropped on the way. Within me i was like she will ignore me,the next thing i saw was her asking me if i know biashi in Kubwa Abuja. I said yes,but i didn't. She now told me she will be Writing Jamb in the Village. The next thing she gave me her number,we get hook up. I had sex with her always,whenever i do it to her,she dance Agaba. Now she's cheating on me because i don't have money. Plz what should i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by mspookie: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2012
commit suicide undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Princeojua(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2012
Because of a lady? I dey craze? Oya give me better advice
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by cindyrella(f): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2012
Drink jik and otapiapia undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Joeblis(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2012
LoL
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by 2goodbobo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
*SHM*
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Sijo01(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
Enrol for English or pigin english class.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by mspookie: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sijo01: Enrol for English or pigin english class.

will be a waste of time....he cant pass lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Princeojua: Hello Ladies/Gentlemen. I feel great to write this topic bothering me for some time now. There's these Beautiful Girl i met in the Park why travelling to Abuja 23rd may 2012 around 12:15pm it was Friday. We entered a Pegeot wagon from Jos to Abuja,this Girl was so gorgeous that get me imagining if she was my Girlfriend. I didn't know went she saw me she was imagining within her that i was her Boyfriend. So finally we go to Abuja this Girl and i were the only one left in the Car why others Passengers dropped on the way. Within me i was like she will ignore me,the next thing i saw was her asking me if i know biashi in Kubwa Abuja. I said yes,but i didn't. She now told me she will be Writing Jamb in the Village. The next thing she gave me her number,we get hook up. I had sex with her always,whenever i do it to her,she dance Agaba. Now she's cheating on me because i don't have money. Plz what should i do?
@OP.. U gat me LMAO..(which kind dance be agaba dance again? ) U knw what? U're a big time clown.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its now i am convinced that illiteracy is very dangerous.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by 190: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
rotflmfaooo at when ever i sex her she dances agagba

what the heck is that, rotfl i don taya for people grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Caracta(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Here comes another one...ludicrous jabberwocky! SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Caracta(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
ms pookie:

roflmao
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by 190: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Karamy: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Princeojua: Hello Ladies/Gentlemen. I feel great to write this topic bothering me for some time now. There's these Beautiful Girl i met in the Park why travelling to Abuja 23rd may 2012 around 12:15pm it was Friday. We entered a Pegeot wagon from Jos to Abuja,this Girl was so gorgeous that get me imagining if she was my Girlfriend. I didn't know went she saw me she was imagining within her that i was her Boyfriend. So finally we go to Abuja this Girl and i were the only one left in the Car why others Passengers dropped on the way. Within me i was like she will ignore me,the next thing i saw was her asking me if i know biashi in Kubwa Abuja. I said yes,but i didn't. She now told me she will be Writing Jamb in the Village. The next thing she gave me her number,we get hook up. I had sex with her always,whenever i do it to her,she dance Agaba. Now she's cheating on me because i don't have money. Plz what should i do?
ode!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by jhydebaba(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
OP, the "agaba" dancer is cheating on u cuz u're a serial "gbagaunist"
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Ama28(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Guyz pls! He is asking for advice. But seriously I almost choked laughing at ur comments. You all rock!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by banabest(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sijo01: Enrol for English or pigin english class.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by RuthIsaac(f): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nawa for some pple wooooo dis one na talk
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by kolaoloye(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nairaland is the best place to be when ur heart is too heavy to pray. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by itiswell1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Karamy: ode!

grin
Karamy: ode!

Guy cool down now.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by itiswell1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
ms pookie:

I believe you.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Princeojua(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hahaha. Guys mine me not ok! I live an humorous life. Don't tak it to hart. 4 those insulting me tanx. 4 those dat said am a clown. Yes dat's me 4u.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
And Jesus wept...this your engrish can scratch person computerl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Princeojua: Hahaha. Guys mine me not ok! I live an humorous life. Don't tak it to hart. 4 those insulting me tanx. 4 those dat said am a clown. Yes dat's me 4u.
OMG this guy is nuts and I'm in love with him grin grin grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by ifihearam: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
@poster
I beg tell ur babe to teach my own babe d agaba dance
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by ifihearam: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
sweetcocoa: OMG this guy is nuts and I'm in love with him grin grin grin.

Ohhhh. Because of the love I have for you,dem don ban me again oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
She don dance komole join? Agaba ko alanta ni! Rubbish.....
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by sweetcocoa(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Ohhhh. Because of the love I have for you,dem don ban me again oooo
Them ban all of us so don't use that one to score a point.cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Okontami: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
Leave her for someone who have money. Go out and hustle for money, then u can come back.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by jeryl: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
How do we deal with a temperamental partner? Can we share this here.....http://www.heartzmatterz..com/
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by tellwisdom: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Bros, na she u go kill, not u killing urself...cos she's d one cheating. sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Overreact?????? / The Way Ladies Reason Pix / OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.