Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? (1732 Views)

Somebody That I Offended. / Igbo People Make Too Much Noise. What's In 46 Cows That They're Bragging About? / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Puss360(f): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

Your response is a proof you are a bad cook. Wait o, how can a woman not know how to cook for christ sake? "With your money you can buy food outside". Dey play...
Dey play... You too... So if I were a working class woman, with six figures salary, I go come close early from my corporate work and rush back home to cook for my able bodied husband Really?? Lolz...
Don't go learn how to cook and cook for yourself...
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by pryme(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:
The food is okay, but salt is on the high side... Say it once, and no more... Don't force the person to learn..... Cooking isn't an activity that everybody must know how to....

Well when you get an inside baseball on how these fast food joints prepare their meals, and what goes into the production these OTC foods, your will recoil.

However,
Cooking isn't important to those that DONT prioritize their health.
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Puss360(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2023
pryme:

Well when you get an inside baseball on how these fast food joints prepare their meals, and what goes into the production these OTC foods, your will recoil.

However,
Cooking isn't important to those that DONT prioritize their health.
Well, you can as well prioritize and cook for yourself....
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by pryme(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:

Well, you can as well prioritize and cook for yourself....

Anyone that says cooking good meals is not essential is simply saying GOOD MEALS ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Cos leaving yourself at the mercy of strangers that prepare what you eat is like a Russian roulette.

I cook ALL MY MEALS,

the day I saw the rotten pile of flesh that were delivered for the production of Bacon only reenforced homemade cooking for me.
Not to talk of the water these people used to wash the vegetables, the utensils, where their hands have been to before touching the food.

What am I even saying,
you are right, some people are meant to be outlived.
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by bukas15(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:

Really Is this what you have to say about a lady
She must know how to cook Chai
See, when a lady or anybody has money, a working class, with your money you can buy food outside and eat for the rest of your life...
So rest... We all learn how to cook as humans for survival... So it's not the duty of a woman to cook for you so you will survive!!!!
If she decides to cook, it's out of "Love" and not "duty"... And also try to be grateful to anybody that cooks and give you bcoz POISON IS NOT EXPENSIVE....
well I don't know your religious background. But if you are a Christian, you would have read in your Bible that women are home makers and helper. Feminism is doing more harm to good to this generation. You are telling me that woman that intend to marry tomorrow and raise family mustn't know how to cook?? It's well
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:

Dey play... You too... So if I were a working class woman, with six figures salary, I go come close early from my corporate work and rush back home to cook for my able bodied husband Really?? Lolz...
Don't go learn how to cook and cook for yourself...

You see reason women lose their homes to maids...dey play my sister
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Puss360(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

You see reason women lose their homes to maids...dey play my sister
Lolz.. loose their homes to maid... Lolz... Marriage na by force?...
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:

Lolz.. loose their homes to maid... Lolz... Marriage na by force?...

Sorry how old are you again?
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Puss360(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

Sorry how old are you again?
Toddler
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:

Toddler

It's obvious
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nne this salt that you cooked,there is some soup in it grin grin. When we were in boarding school it was bag of gravel that were brought to us we just have to select the rice different.
Re: What Is The Politest Way To Tell Somebody That They're Bad In Cooking? by Puss360(f): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
PerfectJUSTICE:

It's obvious
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scammed by someone I trust so much! / Your former girl friend just trashed you...... / Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.