Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45054 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Christistruth03: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Phargbemmy:

I have said it that most of the are educatEedILLITRATES. They are learned but are not literates

Stop Shaming illiterates!

Illiterates are not this uncivilised !!

These are Ethnic Barbarian Nazis

No wonder God Almighty Scattered them in Nigeria

They are so Rebellious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

You do Illiterates a great dishonour

Illiterates don’t behave this Uncivilised

They are Barbarians and African Nazis

Indeed. Look at the guy above I replied to happy to confess he is deceiving his ignorant patients who have overdosed on IPOB fake news and propagandist demonisation of Nigeria.

These people are very dangerous. They are enemies-within and saboteurs of Nigeria.

Buhari's disinterest in the Country he leads allowed these devilish propagandist spin evil lies and propaganda about Nigeria to the world all in the effort to control and pervert the narrative.

They will tell you Tinubu is a "drug lord" based on a civil forfeiture over three decades ago but conveniently fail to mention the man's illustrious political career from fighting military dictatorship of our democracy to his sterling stewardship of Lagos state as governor all the way to creating sagacious political Parties and platforms that have defined Nigeria positively today.

That is what Tinubu has been doing officially for the past 30 years yet these vile and evil clowns will peddle offensive lies as if he stood on a corner yesterday to sell them cocaine !!!!

Please let Buhari, Malami and co leave abeg so they can be replaced by a patriotic Nigerian Presidency that will be proactive and 100% loyal to doing what will uplift and develop every facet of our public administration to the glory of our beloved nation.

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Christistruth03:

Stop Shaming illiterates!

Illiterates are not this uncivilised !!

These are Ethnic Nazi Barbarians

Yes boss

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by thedio(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

God bless you. As I have consistently argued, Buhari had his own agenda which did not include nationalistic love for Nigeria or What is best for her unity and progress.

He therefore cared very little that Nigerians, under his rule, behaved as murderous, as bigoted, as hateful and as clannish as they have ever behaved in our entire history.

Tinubu is an astute, benevolent but very disciplined leader whose loyalty, unlike that of Buhari, is to Nigeria 100%. He will not allow anarchy, division, hate and toxicity to rule as it seems Buhari directly instigated and encouraged.

Thou i can't totally exonerate Buhari from the blame but he was played to it. Buhari was called a dictator (of course he was) and now as a civilian president,he wanted to be civil.
I'm sure many ppl,whor are blaming Obidient today were totally against Buhari when Twitter was suspended
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

This is a nonsense talk. Stop justifying rascality with excuses of what happened in the past.

With due respect. It is a very stupid thing to do. You guys are breeding monsters. This is not even the height of it. When this thing mature. It will affect everyone.

as if it didn't affect everyone in the end after gej administration. You think we forgot how it became personal during that time.....one of them here even insulted the president mother here.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Winnin009: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Britishpea:
These people are giving Obi bad names abroad and disgracing Nigeria. We look like uncouth, angry illiterates. Education teaches civility.

The failure of the current govt couldn’t make them to regulate the social media. Any govt that will succeed in Nigeria must regulate social media. The hate being propagated from it is huge. We can’t continue like this. The world won’t take us seriously.

How can these people think that Obi is the only person who’s good in Nigeria? This is getting too much.

The world won’t take you seriously because of free speech on social media?! 😂😂😂

The world stopped taking us seriously when we voted Buhari into power a second time; the world stopped taking us seriously when unarmed protesters were shot for standing up to their rights; the world stopped taking us seriously when all our politicians started going on medical tourism and vacation... should I keep going on and on

Please, say something else!

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by XY23: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

When a nation's institutions fail, guess who suffers for it? When state actors make treasonable comments or spread fake news with recklessness; who can enforce sanity? Shove your selective morality up your ass. Who knows, you might be on the attacking side after 8 years, it's a vicious cycle of interest. Shameless citizens of a failed nation.

PS: They've just borrowed money to share to the 133M people in multi-dimensional poverty, as palliative for impending subsidy removal, I hope you know anyone who has benefitted? You think those who don't will be happy to launder Nigeria's image positively?
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by LionTiger(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by truthfinder319: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Attacks from Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by truthfinder319: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Attacks from Igbos and Biafrans

lhordspy:
Some of the tweets from the Obidient group cancelling her on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2023
XY23:

When a nation's institutions fail, guess who suffers for it? When state actors make treasonable comments or spread fake news with recklessness; who can enforce sanity? Shove your selective morality up your ass. Who knows, you might be on the attacking side after 8 years, it's a vicious cycle of interest. Shameless citizens of a failed nation.

PS: They've just borrowed money to share to the 133M people in multi-dimensional poverty, as palliative for impending subsidy removal, I hope you know anyone who has benefitted? You think those who don't will be happy to launder Nigeria's image positively?
I watched that rubbish yesterday and I was really angry and to top the insult was when I heard aviation minister commissioning 16 fireservice vehicles for 16 billion naira. It is really annoying....
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.
Something they can't do during Obasanjo time ...
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by MeineMutter: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2023
As my Ilorin people will say: obidients kan n laalaase ni fa.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
I laugh sometimes when some people try to caution Tinubu supporters for cutting these headless mobs to size.

If they allow them to roam freely, they will infect the entire world with their foolishness and suppress every voice of reason and good judgement.

They are a very terrible group.
The mindless mob Seun is doing everything to please grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2023
The headless mob did not stop at Twitter, her Instagram and LinkedIn pages were also attacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by obrian888: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs, without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

What are you people even saying, Nigerians and indeed Obidients are tired of slavery, if you guys are not tired we are, you think these foreigners don't know what is going on in this disgusting place called Nigeria? there are so much irregularities in the last election, so much baggage on Tinubus head and nobody is saying anything and you expect people who are trying to reclaim their country to keep quiet? NO. can a drug Lord contest an election in India? can a known criminal with a questionable age contest an election in India? those condemning Obidients should check your conscience very well if this is a country, can you relocate to Borno, Adamawa, Niger, Zamfara, Benue, Southern Kaduna Taraba and Yobe? even if you will be paid handsomely where you work, can you? Nigerians are very wicked, we don't give a damn what happens to the next person as much as the person is not related to us in any way and it will not affect our daily lives. let us deny the fact we don't know the number of lives that we have lost in the last years in this damaging government of Buhari, a few weeks ago we lost close to 100 persons in Benue and the country is normal, going about her business as usual, but if this has affected a top government official, then it will require urgent attention. this country has what it takes to be one of the best in the world, yet we are one of the worse in every sense of the word. today we cannot boast of any good thing in this country, no power, this has killed thousands of business, no security, this has also killed a lot of business, no good health care systems, no road, they are dead traps, the youths are jobless, unemployment is sky rising and you say the you should keep quiet? no way they will not, do you know how many of our girls are into runs in the name of being poor? how many of our young boys are into yahoo yahoo, doing rituals in the process and you expect Nigerians to keep quiet? no way. if Tinubu is finally sworn in, what will change other than Buhari and Osibanjo stepping aside and Tinubu/Shettima taking over, nothing has change, the same gang of criminals will still be seated in Aso rock including the short El rufai that said he cannot be a vp to a known drug lord and nothing was done to him but today he is working for the same drug Lord, what an irony yet you are crucifying obidients. Bashir Ahmad, FFK, Festus Keyamumu, Bayo Onanuga will join the already existing gang of criminals whose only business is to loot and loot and continue to loot our collective treasury. APC is evil they should go and Tinubu should come and answer to his petition before he leaves the political scene.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
Some of the tweets from the Obidient group cancelling her on twitter.

She made a terrible mistake. she should have done her research on bat b4 including him in time. Time should know the kind of personalities they put on their platform.

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by thedio(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:
This is totally wrong, this is the right time for Obi to tame his supporters. you guys can't keep behaving in uncivilized manners. I'm really ashamed on your behalfs.

I might never support Tinubu but this rubbish that you guys did is not it, this is the height of foolishness.
Obi is afraid of talking to them cos they will mob him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2023
fabolouz1:
Instead of attacking your problems you are attacking a woman who is writing based on her convictions .
She was not even one of the editors that picked Tinubu, but they launched online mob attacks and vitriolic on her anyway.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by package7(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Igbos are born throw away human being they don't have manners. There's no body they cannot insults. Even their ancestors are not exempted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Goke7: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

It is terrible bro. With the prejudiced view the world already has of Nigerians as criminals and scammers they will now add racist, terrorist, fundamentalist, dangerous bullies, lynch mob psychos etal to our already battered image.

All because of Obi's candidacy and his Obidullard terrorists and Neanderthals. I can bet with anyone that regionalism will arrive asap if only to spare Nigeria this scandal and embarrassment every 4 year Presidential election cycle hosting popular Igbo candidates.

Mark my word, leaders will now accept, even if grudgingly, that reducing the power of the presidency and centre, via more autonomy for States and region, is the only way to escape this embarrassment. There will be a resolve to put Igbos in their place once and for all. We cannot carry on like this.

This is global embarrassment for Nigeria from an uncouth, bullying, intolerant, terrorist and fundamentalist ethnic group that does not know how to respect boundaries.

The pain of the igbos is that this is was their last chance to rule over a unified Nigerian system of govt. it’s obvious Tinubu is going for restructuring with some foundations already laid by buhari by allowing states to build their own infrastructure like electricity and even sea ports or railways. The south east will struggle in a restructured Nigeria as there will be no feeding bottle arrangement like before. Obi was their last chance to fleece Nigeria for their selfish ambitions for their region. The true parasites of Nigeria are about to be exposed. Watch how the SE will resist all restructuring agenda from now on all in the name of fighting Tinubu. Interesting times ahead

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by package7(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Obidients Obi supporters Obituary supporters they have murder sleep they will never sleep. Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria. Never!!! Dead or alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Tiefnubu is a corrupt druglord who criminally forfeited $460,000 in 1993.

The world already has that ugly record and, unfortunately, you can't do anything about it.

I have already denied him over 5times today alone when asked.

I and my family will never have anything to do with such a venal and avaricious drug trafficker.

Lol. Unless you do not have a single family member in Lagos, direct or extended, then you are the typical IPOB hypocrite and ingrate.

Una yapa for Lagos, including your messiah Obi, that is the safest and most progressive State in Nigeria, courtesy of Tinubu, yet you and your fellow IPOB touts are lying up and down that you "will never have anything to do with such a venal and avaricious drug trafficker".

Only God can save you malicious and evil liars but I suspect God also is tired of your aberrancy and has signed off on you.

Tinubu has spent the last 3 decades of his life shaping Nigeria's democracy and leading Lagos stupendously well to the outstanding pinnacle achievement of making her 5th biggest economy in Africa.

Keep lying that he sold you drugs last evening. We know how you people are once you hate others so no wahala. In the end, and as usual, it is is only you Igbos who will stand permanently scarred and discredited in a few years when Tinubu has led Nigeria gloriously towards fulfilling her huge potentials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by mrkia(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2023
As expected!!!! After UBERFACT, UBER LOUD and so on with which they had expected to have bury JAGABAN unknown to them because of their brainless heads that they're promoting our eni olorun yan- the President elect

Anyway they're already at the bank of their graves... We will soon have peace
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by DriveByKiller: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.
you're no different from them
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by XAUBulls: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.
Indeed.

They even phone in to a popular radio station based in VI, Lagos that
I listen to online to talk trash and spread lies.

The authorities must be clearly intentional in bringing these rabid ethnic bigots and fascists to justice by fully activating the existing laws on cyber defamation. The Interpol will also come in handy for clinical sting operations.

Cc: Sukkot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by obrian888: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=package7 post=122508617]Igbos are born throw away human being they don't have manners. There's no body they cannot insults. Even their ancestors are not exempted.[/quote

Thank you sir, we know all you guys are trying to do is to force Tinubu on Nigerians AND I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPENS, yorubas have respect yet Byo Onanuga is insulting Obi for calling Pa Adebanjo "DADDY" Senator Iyiola Omisore took away the cap of Bola Ige in the palace of a king i cannot remember now and he did it in the public glare before Bola Ige was killed by only God knows who. Yorubas some of you gus are trying to portray to the world that you are the best, not knowing you are the worse, blowing your own trumpet, you guys have almost killed Davido for having anything to do with Chioma, you rejected GRV claiming he is an ibo because your political difference against the man called Tinubu who has been eating Lagos since 1999 till date. Yorubas, some of you are very terrible, while some are very great and woderful people, look at the line Prof Soyinka is towing, there is nothing FFK not tell the world about Tinubu in the past but to day Tinubu is the greatest thing to happen to Nigeria according to the same FFK. FYI i am from Delta state a core Deltan, iahve no relationship with Ibo before you reply another insult on the innocent Ibo race. Ibo are born throw way human being, when Yoruba has the highest number of bastards in Africa, you guys sucks honestly.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ThatCEO: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.

Uncle try dey rest. If u care so much about world shame, u wouldn't promote a candidate the who d whole world now know of his drug case.

I went through the article, and I can tell you that that piece of garbage she wrote is 100percent sponsored article. There was zero journalism in that nonsense she wrote that was less than 300 words. One of the most shallow article I have ever seen from someone who is supposed to be knowledgeable.

I have been running a website since 2017, and I get at least 2 sponsored article request per week (paid n unpaid). So don't forking argue with me on this one.

She should be lucky it was people who don't know much that attacked her, if it was someone like me, she for vex leave the internet entirely.

There is nothing wrong with time magazine putting BAT in d list cos dude is forking influential, but there is everything wrong in not telling the whole story.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by blaqtom(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.

Brutal consequences?
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by AutoRedux: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:
Typical character of a terrorist..

With these attitudes, they’ll move up from 10th position to 5th position soon..

I personally like what nature is doing to them. For any stones they throw kept on coming back at them. It was Tinubu they were all wishing bad, we all know who's now currently in detention..

Jah is never with hypocrites!

Useless idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.