Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45172 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Kingcalls: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

It is terrible bro. With the prejudiced view the world already has of Nigerians as criminals and scammers they will now add racist, terrorist, fundamentalist, dangerous bullies, lynch mob psychos etal to our already battered image.

All because of Obi's candidacy and his Obidullard terrorists and Neanderthals. I can bet with anyone that regionalism will arrive asap if only to spare Nigeria this scandal and embarrassment every 4 year Presidential election cycle hosting popular Igbo candidates.

Mark my word, leaders will now accept, even if grudgingly, that reducing the power of the presidency and centre, via more autonomy for States and region, is the only way to escape this embarrassment. There will be a resolve to put Igbos in their place once and for all. We cannot carry on like this.

This is global embarrassment for Nigeria from an uncouth, bullying, intolerant, terrorist and fundamentalist ethnic group that does not know how to respect boundaries.

U that is a bonified Tribal bigot wanna play the racist card ...nothing wey person no go see...lol

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Kingcalls: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Napata77:

Once Tinubu is sworn in, he must find a way to SHUT these demonic entities down.

These people are not patriots. They hate us. So why should we treat them with any decency?

Track them down and JAIL them, or BAN Twitter again, let us all hear word.

Which kind rubbish and embarrassment be this?

Stop day dreaming...Tinubu will go to jail , he will not b president

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

U that is a bonified Tribal bigot wanna play the racist card ...nothing wey person no go see...lol

You lot have brought disgrace upon your image and that of Nigeria. Face that reality and stop deflecting.

9 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ba7man(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2023
If an Obidient exhibits this level of toxicity around me offline, I'll deal with him or her.

They already avoid me offline since I seek them out to rub their hypocrisy and ignorance in thier faces. They turn calm when they see i have their online venom offline and they try to advice me to keep my political opinions silent since I don’t know who might be listening to me..... as if I care.

It's getting to that point where they need to be put in their place wherever they are offline.

This toxicity just keeps increasing, something drastic has to happen to stop it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

Stop day dreaming...Tinubu will go to jail , he will not b president

Lol. You guys and self-delusion. Buhari that is now determined to hand over to Tinubu will jail him abi? Or is your father the jailor you have in mind?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs, without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.
The biggest Shame is a drug lord as a president. Can't you see how embarrassing that is?

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by TrumpDonald2: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is where they came from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvx2bBIj_o

But the good news is that they do not own NCC , they are not ghosts and they are not above the law. The DSS will eventually find each of them and prosecute them for cyberbullying and criminal defamation.
An inkling of what they will get has been promised them by Bayo Onanuga.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
DSS will find who? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
The way you orrchiins hold on to lies as your truth is mind blowing. Your thief cannot win an election and he's claiming president elect and you fools rotting way below average in life are supporting him. The coming years will be dramatic πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Kingcalls: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

You lot have brought disgrace upon your image and that of Nigeria. Face that reality and stop deflecting.

When u guys were all over attacking the sitting president in 2014/15 ...u dint know that it will come back to hunt u .. when ur drug lord called labour party , that they will labour in vain... look at, u started it, accept it... if LP were declared winner, we know u people, the country wud hv been on fire now ...

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi cultivated and nursed his fascist mob to do exactly what they are doing, a sad example and a reflection of obi himself, a dangerous and calculating man who in broad daylight led a whole generation to perdition for his own selfish dream.
He encouraged them to do so and I won't be surprised if they now have a secret propaganda cyber wing of obidients just to activate slanders, malicious attacks and cyber bullying in other to present tinubu as bad person all over the world. They took their case to court and yet, secretly firing cylinders from all angles online.
Remember he tweeted few days ago that his heart is with them and encourage them not to be relent in hard times they are passing through. So he knows what they are doing and give them full support.
Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will be swear in either they like it or not except God stops him.
Tinubu may have lot of flaws, but trust me, he won't take nonsense buhari took. They will get many Scape goats.

This time magazine tinubu award and report really pained them to the bone. It came out at a very right time where pains are all over their bodies.
They didn't see that coming. Unfortunately the journalist is not who nominated tinubu , it is board of directors and their alumni all over the world after careful consideration.
I bet they don't know the meaning of "influential".
They thought they are talking of fascism here?🀣🀣🀣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:

What kind of people attacked a foreign journalist for doing her job just because of whatever the PAC did in 2014?

Did you let the woman know that you are attacking her, insulting her, and calling her horrible names because of what the PAC did in your country?

Does this even make sense to you?

Stop making silly and pointless excuses for your own fascist and horrible way of life.

Even present the Kaduna Governor promised that foreigne journalist will leave Nigeria in body bag...

Do you know how APC supporters insulted CNN Zain E Asher on several occasions because of her interviews that didn't favour them.

Have you wondered why a former drug lord is part of Times most influential people?

There is precedent

2004, Osama Bin Laden was among 100 influential people on TIME magazine
2015, Shekau was among 100 influential people on TIME magazine.

Even Adolf Hitler, Invictus Obi made it

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by alade00: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2023
ManOfMan:

I don't support rascality but whatever Obidients are doing now, APC online and offline supporters did ten times more in the build up to the 2015 general elections
That's a lie,obidient stupidity is now international,thay cancel UK pm,now they are doing same to this woman,u think the international community are not seeing what's going on ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by alade00: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2023
ruggedboych:

Oh my bad, no vex,

One love😘
This is exactly why they call u guys zombies,u attack before you think

7 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
If an Obidient exhibits this level of toxicity around me offline, I'll deal with him or her.

They already avoid me offline since I seek them out to rub their hypocrisy and ignorance in thier faces. They turn calm when they see i have their online venom offline and they try to advice me to keep my political opinions silent since I don’t know who might be listening to me..... as if I care.

It's getting to that point where they need to be put in their place wherever they are offline.

This toxicity just keeps increasing, something drastic has to happen to stop it.

Imagine racially abusing a non-Nigerian for merely doing her job. Some of us warned tirelessly that the hate is not online alone and should be dealt with before things get out of hand.

Leaders did not listen. They were all busy lying to themselves to keep 'one Nigeria' in place which enabled them to keep reaping the private financial reward of that failed system delivered by Aguiyi Ironsi's unification decree.

Leaders in the Buhari regime were not even concerned that Nigerians are hatefully at each other's throat and desperately needed a political system to allow all of us go and cool off in our region to regain sense and normality.

Now, even beginning from the #EndSARS protests, the Chicken has come.home to roost.

I sincerely hope Tinubu will not waste even a second restructuring Nigeria. I also believe we must hold him to the regional commissions he promised to set up to allow every region of Nigeria get maximum productivity out of their unique endowment.

Things must change because with this much hate Nigerians should go and thrive first in their own regions and be encouraged to be masters of them instead of going to fight and drag others everywhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ruggedboych: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2023
alade00:

This is exactly why they call u guys zombies,u attack before you think

Agodo i no remember mentioning you

Are you okay in the head

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by davillian(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs, without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.
PMB used DSS on people for speaking thier mind about his government....
But what PMB, BAT and his supporters did to GEJ was 100x more and guess what GEJ dint use DSS to kidnap anybody...
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2023
What really do you expect from children of hate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
I laugh sometimes when some people try to caution Tinubu supporters for cutting these headless mobs to size.

If they allow them to roam freely, they will infect the entire world with their foolishness and suppress every voice of reason and good judgement.

They are a very terrible group.
Believe me, nairalanders are suppose to thank tinubu supporters..

They almost turn nairaland to another thing together with those bias Igbo mod..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2023
alade00:

That's a lie,obidient stupidity is now international,thay cancel UK pm,now they are doing same to this woman,u think the international community are not seeing what's going on ?

Precisely. Yet even within the Obidient we know those responsible for the current hard-core and terrorist approach of the group.

Many non-Igbo Obidient have already moved on and even confessed they would not vote Obi today as they only misguidedly believed him to be "change" when he is not.

It is now the IPOB thugs, and we all know what they are capable of, driving the violent ideology and terrorist actions of Obidients today.

Look how real and accurate the jocular cartoon below now looks today given how the terrorist and fundamentalist ways of Obidient is currently shocking the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Cantonese: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2023
exstreve:
The headless mob has taken their menace to the global stage. I'm glad the world is now knowing their evil plans to take over Nigeria and turn it to their Terror zone.

From their detained ex convict yes daddy lord to their evil mob, they are getting exposed.

Have you completed your secondary school education? You sound absolutely irresponsible, completely untrained and irredeemably mannerless.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Putinofrussia: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
TIME staff writer, Astha Rajvanshi who wrote the TIME piece on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had to lock her account after series of attack from the Obidient group on twitter.
One of them, reffering to her as a 'Useless' 'Stupid' woman' , and another using a derogatory racist remark: 'Indian buffoon' to describe the Mumbai writer.

Omojuwa reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1646604031622631436?t=hTPC_wgK4EYcEysTOrVmBQ&s=19

BashirAhmad reacts:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646614021108563968?t=SiJQjC0LYVguHMdwsAMDzA&s=19

PastorMarvy reacts:

https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1646590038942023680?t=wLS1YqBAIw7EjJQMN95DDA&s=19

Omojadesola reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojadesola_01/status/1646563437172883472?t=PNNgMe7Ifrkq-8ELa18toQ&s=19

Mynd44 nlfpmod

lol
Violent terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Cantonese: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

Precisely. Yet even within the Obidient we know those responsible for the current hard-core and terrorist approach of the group.

Many non-Igbo Obidient have already moved on and even confessed they would not vote Obi today as they only misguidedly believed him to be "change" when he is not.

It is now the IPOB thugs, and we all know what they are capable of, driving the violent ideology and terrorist actions of Obidients today.

Look how real and accurate the jocular cartoon below now looks today given how the terrorist and fundamentalist ways of Obidient is currently shocking the world.

Can you explain the role of BMC before and after the emergence of APC in 2015? Can you recall the words and the actions of that group and many others? Can you recall the call to violence by Buhari himself before 2015?

Do not give what you cannot take.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by DesChyko: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Gazelle Gagaraga sound similar to the lady's name so I can understand the OP's interest in this matter πŸ˜‚
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by juman(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Some of them should be caution themselves when they go over the bar too much.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by RomanGreen: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.

Shut up and crawl back to the vile place you came out from. Where is your principal, oh I remember me, they are patching him up abroad. Obi is the only one giving you guys relevance, if picking on Obi's supporters and that doctored audio is the only thing you guys can find on Obi after using state apparatus to investigate hum then I dare say Obi is a saint who is incomparable to your drug pushing Tinubu. Shame on you guys. Cry more. You lots are still behaving like campaign is still on after your sham election lol. If you guys truly won, why not savor your victory instead of opening different threads everyday to malign Obim. Wail more, Tinubu must return that stolen mandate. Obi will not be distracted. Cry more as your tears are so sweet

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by alcuin(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is getting out of hand

Obidients should caution themselves

Unfortunately, they will not. Not until government takes action. They need to understand that when they put nonsense online, they might see nonsense offline. This is the only way to tame them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Mrfixiit: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Our shame is now global.
Stop the long talk already, Tinubu is too filthy to rule us

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Stop the long talk already, Tinubu is too filthy to rule us

An example of the extremism we are talking about. Why do you get to say who is too 'filthy to rule us' when democracy essentially means deferring to the choice of the majority?

Can you now see why you Obidients are percieved as terrorists?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by plaindealer: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Even present the Kaduna Governor promised that foreigne journalist will leave Nigeria in body bag...

Do you know how APC supporters insulted CNN Zain E Asher on several occasions because of her interviews that didn't favour them.

Have you wondered why a former drug lord is part of Times most influential people?

There is precedent

2004, Osama Bin Laden was among 100 influential people on TIME magazine
2015, Shekau was among 100 influential people on TIME magazine.

Even Adolf Hitler, Invictus Obi made it

So, these are the real reasons why obi toxic mob turned themselves into social media nuisance, maniacs and lunatics, attacking, insulting, denigrating and bullying a foreign journalist for doing her job.

Do you not see how senseless and shallow you sound?

You, people, are really what they call you, no brain, no sense, just mob and toxic mentality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SpatialKing(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:

So, these are the real reasons why obi toxic mob turned themselves into social media nuisance, maniacs and lunatics, attacking, insulting, denigrating and bullying a foreign journalist for doing her job.

Do you not see how senseless and shallow you sound? social media nuisance, maniacs and lunatics, attacking, insulting, denigrating and bullying a foreign journalist for doing her job.

You, people, are really what they call you, no brain, no sense, just mob and toxic mentality.

So how Adamu who photoshoped A picture of Abike and Obi is not a social media nuisance, maniacs and lunatics, attacking, insulting, denigrating and bullying a foreign journalist for doing her job.

Did you see how you APC supporters descended on UberFacts and Daily Laud for posting Tinubu's drug case..

In fact Tinubu's supporter threaten to shut down Uber operations in Nigeria is dull supporters it was the same Uber Ride...

Even Times Editor lady confirmed APC paid times magazine to publish his name among the 100...

You You don't have anything to say
APC has met their match when it comes to propaganda..

Obidients are not PDP...

Please where is Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2

Abusing a whole tribe and saying they will never rule the country... should b banned
Osu pig cry baby cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anger Persists In Rivers As Wike Reviews Next Action / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.