Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi (812 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Vivianat(f): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2023
The President-elect, Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has challenged the competence of a petition the Labour Party, LP, and its candidate, Peter Obi, filed to nullify his election.

He also queried the legal competence of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, petition, filed to nullify his election.

You’ve been losing since 1993, he replies Atiku

On Atiku Abubakar, Tinubu, in his preliminary objection, described the PDP’s presidential candidate as a consistent serial loser that had since 1993, crisscrossed different political parties, in search of power.

He said he would during the hearing of the petition, lead evidence before the court to show how Atiku’s emergence as a candidate in the presidential election held on February 25, led to the “Balkanisation” of the opposition PDP.

According to him; “The 1st petitioner (Atiku) has been consistently contesting and losing successive presidential elections in Nigeria since 1993, whether at the party primary election level or at the general election, including 1993, when he lost the Social Democratic Party, SDP, primary election to the late Chief M.K.O Abiola; 2007, when he lost the presidential election to the late President Umaru Yar’Adua; 2011, when he lost the PDP presidential primary election to President Goodluck Jonathan; 2015, when he lost the APC primary election to President Muhammadu Buhari; 2019, when he lost the presidential election to President Buhari; and now, 2023, when he has again, lost the presidential election to the respondent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Vivianat(f): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Vawulence promax

3 Likes

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Lovelife433(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Thieves
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Vivianat(f): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelife433:
Thieves
Don't wail here... it's too early

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Jones4190(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelife433:
Thieves
stop wailing, show us proof of tinubu rigging

1 Like

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by herkeem: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2023
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by EmekaBlue(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Tinubu no suppose be president walahi

Who do us this thing
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by highchief1: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Tinubu no suppose be president walahi

Who do us this thing
who suppose be president bro?

1 Like

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2023
highchief1:
who suppose be president bro?
Somebody better than that Jagaban
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by chloedogie(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Damn nigaa😂😂😂😂. By the time Tinubu's legal team are done with Obi and Atiku, dem go repay the court some huge amount of money for wasting our time on frivolities.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by highchief1: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Somebody better than that Jagaban
what is better to u bro?
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
stop wailing, show us proof of tinubu rigging

If your smart enough you wont make sure a careless statement. You are simply ignorant because this time around corruption favoured you. Lets at least act like people that are civilized and move on cos if this kind of thing happens to you, you will definitely be at the recieving end of which i believe you've experienced once in yoir lifetime. So thread your words with caution theres something called karma if you are not aware.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Freshtruth(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2023
In porthacourt ba grin Lawyers sha before Rinubu was calm but d lawyers just told him to be bold
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by IVORY2009(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Freshtruth:
In porthacourt ba grin Lawyers sha before Rinubu was calm but d lawyers just told him to be bold

lipsrsealed
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Mufasa27(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
I urge asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to please ignore this rat called Obi and focus on next month's Swear-in ceremony... Sir you have enough on your plate don't let these losers distract you His Excellency.

In Nigeria only Tinubu we Know!!!

In Tinubu we trust !!!

Simon Ekpa just declared himself Prime minister of Biafra land, I think Obi needs to fight it out with him, because he just stole his Mandate.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

If your smart enough you wont make sure a careless statement. You are simply ignorant because this time around corruption favoured you. Lets at least act like people that are civilized and move on cos if this kind of thing happens to you, you will definitely be at the recieving end of which i believe you've experienced once in yoir lifetime. So thread your words with caution theres something called karma if you are not aware.
simple question, the results is the polling unit you vote was it different with the one upload on inec portal?
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
simple question, the results is the polling unit you vote was it different with the one upload on inec portal?

Haaa is this guy in nigeria at all. Bros go there now u will see so many mutilated results. The result from rivers is too obvious. See you guys should stop playing this idk attitude cos when tinubu gets into that office you and i know that stealing will be at highest and prices of commodities will keep increasing. The other day i went to buy one crate of egg and they told me 2700 i was shocked and here you are defending the same administration that put us into this mess. It shall never be well with you evil people
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Flapp478(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Drug Baron cum addict, don't worry, you will return our mandate soon. We don't want you, na by force? You want to lead a people who have collectively said they don't want you.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Haaa is this guy in nigeria at all. Bros go there now u will see so many mutilated results. The result from rivers is too obvious. See you guys should stop playing this idk attitude cos when tinubu gets into that office you and i know that stealing will be at highest and prices of commodities will keep increasing. The other day i went to buy one crate of egg and they told me 2700 i was shocked and here you are defending the same administration that put us into this mess. It shall never be well with you evil people
show me proof that the results upload by Inec is different from the one announced at polling units
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
show me proof that the results upload by Inec is different from the one announced at polling units

Show u proof and then what? You will now believe me? As if you will indeed. Oga dont worrye go play for your eyes sheh we dey here
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by ObiORBiafra: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Show proof or blab to hell... No sense to back up your claim...empty drum
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Heffalump(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2023
I don't blame this idiotttt. Buhari caused it.

If you won on a clean sheet, come and prove it in court
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Show proof or blab to hell... No sense to back up your claim...empty drum

Yah we know theres no proof oya rest..
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by APCNig: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2023
It's obvious
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by ObiORBiafra: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Yah we know theres no proof oya rest..
No rest for you... No rest for any ipob supporter and sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by ObiORBiafra: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Heffalump:
I don't blame this idiotttt. Buhari caused it.

If you won on a clean sheet, come and prove it in court
You are calling someone that's probably older than your father an idiot because one Seun somewhere created a forum that enables your hide your face and spit trash... No worry...

Asiwaju no even enter court na before hearing dem to tear una case to piece... Incompetent bunch
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

No rest for you... No rest for any ipob supporter and sympathizer

Lol no be only ipob. Na poverty dey worry no go find job. Make sure u stay online and bury all ipob members.
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by ObiORBiafra: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol no be only ipob. Na poverty dey worry no go find job. Make sure u stay online and bury all ipob members.
Omo I dey my office from where I dey Bleep y'all up... No be everybody dey do nwa boy..

1 Like

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Raskimonojendor: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Also:

Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Omo I dey my office from where I dey Bleep y'all up... No be everybody dey do nwa boy..

Lol who dash monkey office.. u mean as a receptionist no be who get office get time to dey talk trash. U sabi d meaning of office. Oga u be mugu

That boy boy u feel say na one naira dem take dey do am. Go build house make i see mugu. Go alaba u go say men day. U fit import 40 container of goods ewu. Na to dey office dey collect small peanut u dey here dey talk trash

Make lagos state government go chase igbos make i see if dat lekki deep go give dem moni buh dat ur stinkin office ur landlord fit tell u make u pack out any day ewu. See the ful even get mouth to mention office like say na beta tin. Oga u no dey system u be mugu
Re: Poll: I Defeated You, Tinubu Tells Obi by Jones4190(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Show u proof and then what? You will now believe me? As if you will indeed. Oga dont worrye go play for your eyes sheh we dey here
showw me proof then I will believe you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Most Passionate - Sounding President In Nigerian History / Lagos Island Abuzz As President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos Palace / Judiciary Will Ignite This Revolution!!!�.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.