Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (80194 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
chatinent:
This should come with a death penalty.
what hurts men should be punished by death but when men hurt, it’s just natural isn’t it? How valid

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by bestpunterever: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy Real feminist are independent and well to do.. na gold diggers Hakimi matter dey pepper.. One mumu up there is saying dna results can be misleading.. That kind one na em woman dey use clean her asshole like his is tissue,for his own house.
most feminist are gold diggers and cock sucker on a low, I have one as a FWB.

7 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by BigYash: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Maybe her husband is nursing a bast*rd
You might not be far from the truth

5 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by isabi2lof: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fear men , men are the ones doing themselves, why will a man sleep with a married woman.

Women have fish brains bla bla bla but you won't still let them be despite being married.😢

I'm so sorry for the man that his gender bratrayed him 😢😢😢

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Service being Served everywhere😂

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by AndrewTate(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
labake1:
Maybe hospital mistake
women are fond of avoiding accountability...
For example:...your comment!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by thaoriginator: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by treatise: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jashub:
What a wicked world feminism has created . And to make matters worse some now countries made it mandatory on the father to get the approval from of mother before a paternity test can be carried out hence increasing and supporting the waywardness of the female gender
Since the days of EVE the kingdom of earth....

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Bossjakande: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
cococandy:
In tears. Does he believe in “polygamous in nature?”
cheat on ur hubby let see what we happen if dey wont send u back to ur fathers house. Try it if u got d mind.

4 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by gudnessme: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
No mind her. Fear woman!
Chienex24:

What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Gabbriell: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pity the man

Oti gba penalty losi throw-in

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bossjakande:
cheat on ur hubby let see what we happen if dey wont send u back to ur fathers house. Try it if u got d mind.

That doesn’t answer the question tho. So do you believe in “polygamous in nature”? Because this is what awaits those of you who support that. It’s unavoidable for you guys

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by advanceDNA: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
mignone:
As much as I frown at infidelity, where do we place karma?
More often than not, go check d past of those men who fall victim: "Cunning man die, cunning man bury am".

Karma Secretary... welldone....

Please ...all these pple destroying this country which karma did u distribute to them...

All these girl dying by rituals and kidnapping, they have done greater evil to die gruesomly abi?

U pple just like juxtaposing unrelated things

There is only one rule in this life..."no lose guard" Otherwise u will be used, cheated, and even killed........

If the man was looking out for redflags..he wont be with such a woman or he would have seen the signs on time.....

Weda u are good or bad person...in this life ...

...no lose guard....

7 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
isabi2lof:
Fear men , men are the ones doing themselves, why will a man sleep with a married woman.

Women have fish brains bla bla bla but you won't still let them be despite being married.😢

I'm so sorry for the man that his gender bratrayed him 😢😢😢
but men are polygamous in nature. They have the right to sleep with multiple women. Even if it means fathering other men’s kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by kelspinall(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
can you imagine the level of wickedness in human...

5 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by GENES11S: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
If he only scored 1 goal, who come score the remaining 4?
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Icon79(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Ilekokonit: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Heroicvic:
Seriously I don't know why we men subject ourselves to this mess

You will struggle to make money, start a family with these bitch*s, feed them till they die yet, they have the temerity to bring in a bastard

After your death (they'll see to it that it came sooner) share your properties with another man offsprings

What have we done to deserve this as a gender?

What we have done wrong is having the natural urge to have sex with a woman. Simply put we men have done absolutely nothing wrong to deserve the nastiness of a lot of today's women.

It is wise in today's world not to even think about co-habiting with a woman or living with them as these cunning, crafty creatures are so unpredictable and wicked that Lucifer is a learner when it comes to wickedness when compared with today's women.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by DMerciful(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
For four children? Fear God na
labake1:
Maybe hospital mistake

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Fearyourcreator: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
mignone:
More often than not, go check d past of those men who fall victim: "Cunning man die, cunning man bury am".
So bad things dont happen to good people...
Any woman that supports or pity or give a bastards to a man e no go better for them... Na thunder go strike them

6 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Livingstone124: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:
DNA Test should be made cheap in Nigeria .. we will all be horrified at the rate of bastards produced and handed over to someone else as their father.. most 1st sons and daughters are children of ex lovers . I come in peace cool
Yes Bros, in peace, you said the most horrible truth. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Kwinity(f): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na so dem carry one pikin come give my brother, come dey force am to pay child support of 15k every month.
He kept telling us he has no connection with the boy cos the way the mother told him that she was pregnant;
she be like, I am pregnant oh and I'm really depressed cos I don't really know if u are responsible.
And he was like, okay go and look for the owner.
The next thing, she came with her family members and some police officers to arrest my brother and was forced to pay 15k every month for his upkeep.

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by DMerciful(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
You shift the blame to the man even though you don't know his life history. Typical of women to avoid accountability
mignone:

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by bigiyaro(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adabestseason:
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures
what kind of infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by isabi2lof: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
cococandy:
but men are polygamous in nature. They have the right to sleep with multiple women. Even if it means fathering other men’s kids 🤷🏽‍♀️

Wow 😲 ,oh my gawd that's true menh .

Guess they're only polygamous in nature by sleeping with multiple women but not ready for responsibilities 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by BackFromBalablu: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
shocked haaaaaaaaaa!! Ok smiley
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by thatigboman: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

So it's cool in your house for another man to Bleep your wife and dash you the pikin as receipt ?

I laugh o 😂
that's her business. The child is mine QED.

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Kam2021: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nairaland men have oya let the bashing begin ..
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by labake1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Your stupidity does not have part 2

Na stupid person dey know stupid person bro
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Kwinity(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kwinity:
Na so dem carry one pikin come give my brother, come dey force am to pay child support of 15k every month.
He kept telling us he has no connection with the boy cos the way the mother told him that she was pregnant;
she be like, I am pregnant oh and I'm really depressed cos I don't really know if u are responsible.
And he was like, okay go and look for the owner.
The next thing, she came with her family members and some police officers to arrest my brother and was forced to pay 15k every month for his upkeep.

the baby was born in January 2022, then January this year there was news that this boy has a biological father. He tried to confront the family of the girl but she insisted that my brother is the biological father...lol
He's planning on doing a paternity test next month undecided

4 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by fabolouz1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
If DNA test is made compulsory today? So many families will be in disarray.
Women are devil's.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.