Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. (12903 Views)

Career path, Learn Graphic Design Online / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / Benefits Of Graphics Design As A Career Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by Joemavel(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Ajalalomo:

He now lives in Porto, Portugal. No agent, no middleman.
People how can I contact you?
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by mosho2good: 5:15am On Apr 18, 2023
bigl:

Alright bro ... lets discuss 2moro ... drop your whatsapp
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by Joemavel(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Please listen and Listen Carefully. If there is any advice here that you really want to take heed of, let it not be Crypto. I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in. I saw someone in the first thread advising you on that path. Please don't.

I have lost over $2,500 on Crypto. I beg you. It's a thing of luck. In a few minutes you can become the richest young man in the world, and in the couple of seconds, you are probably the poorest among your village dwellers. Your Greed knows no bound and this is where it will get you. Please I beg you.

Learn any Data associated roles if you will love it though: Data Analysis, Data Science, Data Engineering etc.

Take this advice from someone who has seen the in and out of Crypto for over 5 years. Crypto should be something for someone who is stinkingly rich not for someone trying to get their feet on the ground.
Hi bro, This data science I researched about it and it needs one good in mathematics and statistics... Can I pm u? i
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by BigDickProblems: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Joemavel:

Hi bro, This data science I researched about it and it needs one good in mathematics and statistics... Can I pm u? i

Yes to do well in data science, you need to have a strong foundation in not only Mathematics but Statistics. If you probably shy away from statistical theories and lessons, then you probably won't do well in that field, try as you might.

Unfortunately, I choose to remain unknown here for personal reasons. Whatever questions you have, drop them here, I am here to answer them when I can.
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by yinkbell: 10:15am On May 06, 2023
Nyne:

Are you a fast learner ?

Hi bro?
I have been expecting to hear from you as regards video editing. Which side do you base sir?
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by Nyne: 4:24pm On May 09, 2023
yinkbell:

Hi bro?
I have been expecting to hear from you as regards video editing. Which side do you base sir?

I responded to you on WhatsApp but you never replied.
Re: Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. by yinkbell: 8:18pm On May 09, 2023
Nyne:

I responded to you on WhatsApp but you never replied.
Sir, really?
I was waiting to get ur Watsap contact and add u up.
But I didn't give you my Watsap contact sir.
I will check and get back to you sir.
Let me know what ends ur Watsap contact so that I can search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Work Experience Or Further Study. / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.