Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,175 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? (517 Views)

Should I Quit Education And Pursue Pussy (pictures) / Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) / This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello, Romancelanders. I could need some wise counsel on this.

Here's is it: I met a girl and somehow I had the impression that we were both interested in getting to know each other better. We swapped contact information and immediately began chatting. At first, everything went smoothly, and I felt the talks were nice and natural. We were still conversing, and it was great, despite the fact that she had casually disclosed to me that she was in a relationship. But after a few days, the talks became distorted because it may take several hours for responses. A message was sent explaining this because she was so busy with work and other things.

The ironic part is that despite my busy schedule and the fact that I used to snub people, I am aware that we always find time to reply to those we seem to care about.

It was just about getting to know her and seeing if we fit each other's ideals. My point is that I kind of like her right now because she checks off a few of my boxes: beautiful, smart, and tall. My current conflict is whether to keep trying to make the connection or to just let it go and "form busy" although this totally goes against my current values. If I have more free time, I don't hesitate to answer messages. Or does she think I'm bothering her??

I'm currently in a pickle, and I believe adult minds may weigh in and offer their nature opinions so that I can make a wiser decision.

Any suggestions or advice are welcome.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by PoliteActivist: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Either way the best thing is NOT to pursue. You ATTRACT not pursue. Once you're sure she knows you're interested, make sure she's aware of any assets you have, then chill and let her do (or not do) the rest. NEVER make yourself cheap or simp for any woman or she'll lose respect for you - and women NEED to respect their man!

1 Like

Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
3 things may be involved...

...U were recruited to be an extra ATM...

She wants to try u out, mayb she's not so happy with her guy...

U were recruited as an extra penís and ATM

The fact is, she has a boyfriend...and u agreed to keep chasing her ...meaning u dey okay with wateva arrangement and dose of affection she is able to cut give u out what she dey give her boyfriend...

My advice...dont call her for 5 days... see if she complain, say she miss u and improve communication.. if she doesnt, lose her number...... and lastly...be like Hachraf Hakimi, keep all ur money with ur mama grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by pansophist(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women are used to being pursued but only pursue when she gives you green light. Also, ticking your box is of no value to her, unless you also tick her own boxes of her kind of man.

So one skill you must learn as an adult is to ignore things that you want, but are not good for you. Just as how you don't swallow cubes of sugar because it's sweet, you must ignore women that you want, but are not reciprocating.

Not because it's easy, but because the alternative is worse, it's about choosing the lesser evil. You don't want to be recruited to her friendzone, and once in, nothing good can come out of it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Either way the best thing is NOT to pursue. You ATTRACT not pursue. Once you're sure she knows you're interested, make sure she's aware of any assets you have, then chill and let her do the rest. NEVER make yourself cheap or simp because of any woman or she'll lose respect for you - and women NEED to respect their man!

This is a wise counsel!

I considered doing this, like giving her quite a bit of space, but I believed that would hinder the development of genuine attraction and connection because we hardly know one another.

I enjoy being secretive about my assets and how I go about my business. Though I would prefer for people to know less about my worth.
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
advanceDNA:
3 things may be involved...

...U were recruited to be an extra ATM...

She wants to try u out, mayb she's not so happy with her guy...

U were recruited as an extra penís and ATM

The fact is, she has a boyfriend...and u agreed to keep chasing her ...meaning u dey okay with wateva arrangement and dose of affection she is able to cut give u out what she dey give her boyfriend...

My advice...dont call her for 5 days... see if she complain, say she miss u and improve communication.. if she doesnt, lose her number...... and lastly...be like Hachraf Hakimi, keep all ur money with ur mama grin

This viewpoint is humorous. She casually mentioned it, which makes me believe she may not be dating. But she made certain inferences that led me to believe that she was merely attempting to pass like a typical female.

I'm going to act like Hakimi. Mama gets all the cash.lol.

Thanks for the wise counsel.
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
That lady has a guy, respect that and move on. Were you expecting a lady in a relationship to always be available? Why go after another man's woman?
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Blupen969(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cry cry baby do you need a tissue hehehehehe them never break your heart na why you still deh speak english
na when them go pickle that your heart you go know say our time zone different from indonesia own
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Raalsalghul: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Quick question Op.

Why pursue just one woman?
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Quick question Op.

Why pursue just one woman?

I'm unable to accomplish it because of my emotional state. I’m naturally inclined to pursue one thing at a time. That holds true for everything and even applies to women.
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Persephone1:
That lady has a guy, respect that and move on. Were you expecting a lady in a relationship to always be available? Why go after another man's woman?

She lightly said that she had a partner, which many females say to make you feel as though they are the most desired, so it's unclear where she stood. Her behaviors and inactions suggested that she was interested in learning more about me, which I also found interesting.
Re: To Pursue Or Not To Pursue? by Stevebuffet: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:
Women are used to being pursued but only pursue when she gives you green light. Also, ticking your box is of no value to her, unless you also tick her own boxes of her kind of man.

So one skill you must learn as an adult is to ignore things that you want, but are not good for you. Just as how you don't swallow cubes of sugar because it's sweet, you must ignore women that you want, but are not reciprocating.

Not because it's easy, but because the alternative is worse, it's about choosing the lesser evil. You don't want to be recruited to her friendzone, and once in, nothing good can come out of it.

Thanks for the wise counsel

(1) (Reply)

Singer Anitta Reveals Her Sexual Flexibility / Who Loves The Man More? / Men Should Stop Destroying Women's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.