Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) (2226 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Baby Oil Gang!! Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by iGist: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by iGist: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Airforce01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Her types are all over Lagos .

Truth is, any lady that ha had more than 4 body counts before marriage , is a slut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's high time y'all respect other people's opinions, beliefs and choices.
Stop acting saints when you ain't...

I can say my dream is to become a drug dealer and ain't nobody's business..

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by iGist: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
cool
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
It's like one angel don blow that trumpet since, we no just hear am

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
One person comes to mind
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
93Miles:
It's high time y'all respect other people's opinions, beliefs and choices.

Stop acting saints when you ain't...

I can say my dream is to become a drug dealer and ain't nobody's business..

Hypocrites!
Unlike "slutting", drug dealing is a crime. That would make it the business of every right-thinking member of the human community.

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Airforce01:
Her types are all over Lagos .

Truth is, any lady that ha had more than 4 body counts before marriage , is a slut.
And a man who has more than 4 should be called what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by joseo: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
I wonder what this world is turning into....FULL TIME SLUT....
MADNESS EVERYWHERE
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by joseo: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Divay22:
a player
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by joseo: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Divay22:
a player and girls admire that
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
joseo:

a player and girls admire that
Lol
If you're a player and your girl still admires you, uncle she's also a player. In fact the both of you are just fooling yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well. Her life, her problem.

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Unlike "slutting", drug dealing is a crime. That would make it the business of every right-thinking member of the human community.

ok then! Keep bein at other people's businesses.

Good day!
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:

naim saint like you no disappear?
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
93Miles:

ok then! Keep bein at other people's businesses.

Good day!
Right. If you peddle drugs on my street, I'd call the police. If I see you talking to kids about drugs, I'd call the police. If you try to sell drugs to my kids, I'd break your head. A criminal's business is everyone's business.

But if you "slut" on my street, that's your business since it's not a crime and doesn't hurt me.

1 Like

Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
wow I'm happy for her.
Wish I could also follow my own dreams
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Right. If you peddle drugs on my street, I'd call the police. If I see you talking to kids about drugs, I'd call the police. If you try to sell drugs to my kids, I'd break your head. A criminal's business is everyone's business.

But if you "slut" on my street, that's your business since it's not a crime and doesn't hurt me.

I will create a thread on drugs soon.

Please put the cops on yo speed dial.

Text me yo street address I'll like to trade there.

Get the cops around.

If u need my trap house address I'll be glad to send u as to make yo work easier.
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Laughing loud here.
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by 93Miles: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios I think education section has majority of teens on this forum. Especially the jambites.

I'll create the thread on that section and talk to teens about drugs..

Be ready to call the cops.

I can give you my house address so it will be easier for yo police to locate me..

Good day!

And never fail to be in my business.
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by Ajanacool(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Bros, leave the guy. He just doesn't understand the implication of drug abuse. Until one aboki trailer face him car for express, him eye go clear.
Re: Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yahoo boys see free meat to appease the gods

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To A Married Man - Lady Recounts Awkward Romance / Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? / Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.