Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are (456 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her / Will You At Your Age Now, As A Guy Allow Ur Mum Or Lady Ur Dad To Bath You? / See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Truvelisback(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good day, fellas. I believe most us(guys) have really learnt from Hakimi ordeal. No go let person whine u ooo. It is only ur mum that would love u just the way u are. He that has ear let him hear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Weknowbetter: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok, and....
Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Pierohandsome: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I believe most us(guys) have really learnt from Hakimi ordeal. No go let person whine u ooo[b]. It is only ur mum that would love u just the way u are. [/b]He that has ear let him hear.
Speak for yourself. Not everyone is blessed to have a good mother.

The woman that gave birth to me is not a good mother ,I will rather trust my girlfriend with my life than my own mother

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Neverslumber(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I believe most us(guys) have really learnt from Hakimi ordeal. No go let person whine u ooo. It is only ur mum that would love u just the way u are. He that has ear let him hear.

But most likely, true and sincere love can only come from your mum. Forget about what every other person tells you, man or woman. They still have other motives whether rich or poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Oluromantic: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Neverslumber:

But most likely, true and sincere love can only come from your mum. Forget about what every other person tells you, man or woman. They still have other motives whether rich or poor.
No!

You've not seen some marriages. You can only know as much as you've seen or experienced. I have seen a marriage where the wife keeps the change from utility money the husband drops before travelling for one month, she also tells him whenever she's paid at work before she spends.

The surprising part is she does it happily, not that she's scared of her husband. I was shocked too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pierohandsome:

The woman that gave birth to me is not a good mother ,I will rather trust my girlfriend with my life than my own mother
U are right too. However, in most cases, mum's love is the surest.Notwithstsnding, I do not mean all mothers' love is genuine. Some mothers are thorns in their children's flesh.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Zonefree(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pierohandsome:

The woman that gave birth to me is not a good mother[b] ,I will rather trust my girlfriend with my life than my own mother[/b]
For me, I rather trust all the palm trees in my community than to trust a Nigerian girlfriend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Vinnie2000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pierohandsome:

I understand you.πŸ™‚

Maybe you have a Mother like Rebecca in the Bible that hated one son and loved the other one. sad

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Muffassa: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
The way we Africans especially Nigerians carry hakimi matter for head ehn my WhatsApp done full untop hakimi.men in this part of the world hardly practice the kind of marriage here hakimi and mother already foreseen what happened nigga already planned for it. Mother's love is real as much as wife's love if you lucky to have both.
Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Evestar200(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Because of Hakimi everyone now remembers their mother.

The same Mother some of you have not seen or sent a penny to for over a year.

Make all of una just dey cap rubbish online dey do opposite offline.
Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Thegamingorca(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Evestar200:
Because of Hakimi everyone now remembers their mother.

The same Mother some of you have not seen or sent a penny to for over a year.

Make all of una just dey cap rubbish online dey do opposite offline.

As it dey pain dem cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Muffassa:
The way we Africans especially Nigerians carry hakimi matter for head ehn my WhatsApp done full untop hakimi.men in this part of the world hardly practice the kind of marriage here hakimi and mother already foreseen what happened nigga already planned for it. Mother's love is real as much as wife's love if you lucky to have both.
True but to see real wife's love dey very rare.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Michaeltreasure(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thegamingorca:

As it dey pain dem cheesy
E dei sweet us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Ur Mum That Would Love U Just The Way U Are by Omuuvwie(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Very correct, no woman can love me like my mother, mummy God bless you and bless you real good, even in my next life if I have the opportunity to choose I will choose you over and over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Gift You Ever Got From Your Nigeria Girlfriend / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Or Online Marketing In Ibadan / Check Out This N20m Wedding Cake Guysss (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.