Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf (1996 Views)

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2023
You are a gold digger
Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Wizpa(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
siofra:
As a lady, if you have a guy on your WhatsApp or Facebook celebrating Hakimi Ashraf, please block him or be careful around him.

Men like that are very wicked. Hakimi is a rapist and a dubious person.

A word is enough for the wise.

On my contact list, only one guy praised Hakimi and I'm so proud because it shows I'm picky with the kind of male friends I keep. The guy who praised Hakimi isn't even a friend, just someone I once did business with.

The irony of it all is that, the guys praising Hakimi are very broke with zero assets to their names. They are plenty here on nairaland example; Advancedna, airforce1, Vinnie2000, HeartlessMan, Kriss216 etc.

Once again, be careful of men that praise Hakimi. They are the kind of men that will say "your wife is not family"

Ewww🤮

Your stupidity is unexplainable

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by MechanicMike: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
siofra:
As a lady, if you have a guy on your WhatsApp or Facebook celebrating Hakimi Ashraf, please block him or be careful around him.

On my contact list, only one guy praised Hakimi and I'm so proud because it shows I'm picky with the kind of male friends I keep. The guy who praised Hakimi isn't even a friend, just someone I once did business with.

The irony of it all is that, the guys praising Hakimi are very broke with zero assets to their names. They are plenty here on nairaland example; Advancedna, airforce1, Vinnie2000, HeartlessMan, Kriss216 etc.

Once again, be careful of men that praise Hakimi. They are the kind of men that will say "your wife is not family"

Ewww🤮

angry
Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by MechanicMike: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
siofra:

Ewww🤮

Ordddnarry sexxxxc..u refuse to giv person (especially me)in 2023.....yet, u advising people like parrrrot...u better retink!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Streetmovement(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I see you're good at picking simps 🤣🤣🤣

Word on the street grin
Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Streetmovement(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Warl0ck:
In Naira Marley Voice:

Abi kin pe achraf,

Achraf, word best,

I am loving, but not simping

PSG la wa, no testing

Dont call me dont text me

Dayon mo, no person

Make person no shesin

Hakimi achraf no pressing...... grin grin grin grin grin

A-bra-ca-da-bra, this sweet me like ofada, come dey pain them gold diggers.... thier faaaather grin grin

Abeg after you send this version of this song for me, he dey like he just drop I never listen to am yet grin

You Sabi sing grin
Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Warl0ck: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

Abeg after you send this version of this song for me, he dey like he just drop I never listen to am yet grin

You Sabi sing grin
lol

Na abracadabra featuring skibii

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Men Celebrating Hakimi Ashraf by Streetmovement(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Warl0ck:
lol

Na abracadabra featuring skibii

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Let Go / Should Parents Have A Say In Their Son/daughter's Relationship? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.