Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70141 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

See werey... I de bu.ll.sh.it am back to back.... e no fit matchup with me... e kon de use style console himself say e de sweet am... while e de pain am... but shame no go let am agree say I don choke am... like tinubu choke obi wey him no wan accept... st.upi.d obingo... you can't type like me because you're a learner... you de new for Nairaland... na new fish like you always de misbehave... looking for attention at all cost... picking fights... when others talk sense you will talk nonsense just to start a fight.... you no de my level... LP (Losers Party)... obi.di.ot tongue

The fool dun divert into politics, how confused can a morón be, like how stupid can you be than this? We're talking about you SIMping around with a dull brain, you dey talk about tinubu, obi. Please how
much more foolish can you be? tell us boy..
grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

The fool dun divert into politics, how confused can a morón be, like how stupid can you be than this? We're talking about you SIMping around with a dull brain, you dey talk about tinubu, obi. Please how
much more foolish can you be? tell us boy..
grin

That is the trait you show na... you sold yourself off as a typical obingo... you no get talk for mouth again... mo get werey.... e pain am say I open him yansh...see as e de boil like egg hehehehe grin it is obi.di.ots like you that supports anything evil... a man did wrong to his wife and you're here celebrating... may hakimi happen to your ashawo daughters if you have any... because I don't see someone as senseless as you getting married or keeping a home... no sense of good judgment at all tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

That is the trait you show na... you sold yourself off as a typical obingo... you no get talk for mouth again... mo get werey.... e pain am say I open him yansh...see as e de boil like egg hehehehe grin it is obi.di.ots like you that supports anything evil... a man did wrong to his wife and you're here celebrating... may hakimi happen to your ashawo daughters if you have any... because I don't see someone as senseless as you getting married or keeping a home... no sense of good judgment at all tongue

Cry more my son, I no dey read your trash since yesterday, just enjoyed replying your stupidity so you can keep entertaining us in here. Daft mongoloid like you, bring it on boy. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Cry more my son, I no dey read your trash since yesterday, just enjoyed replying your stupidity so you can keep entertaining us in here. Daft mongoloid like you, bring it on boy. grin

Na lie... you de read am... if not why you de reply... werey... e wan run... werey fe japa... I don bruise him ugly face ...hehehehe grin no run stay tongue na ogun go kill you dia... the idiot de display like clown since... e say I de entertain dem... na who you see wey clap hand... oloshi wan de feel important... nobody give a phuck about you here... you're nothing and will always be nothing... your attitude to life will never make you progress.... table head stunted foetus turn i.m.bec
ile tongue

See the werey face... do mouth like manatee tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Na lie... you de read am... if not why you de reply... werey... e wan run... werey fe japa... I don bruise him ugly face ...hehehehe grin no run stay tongue na ogun go kill you dia... the idiot de display like clown since... e say I de entertain dem... na who you see wey clap hand... oloshi wan de feel important... nobody give a phuck about you here... you're nothing and will always be nothing... your attitude to life will never make you progress.... table head stunted foetus turn i.m.bec
ile tongue

See the werey face... do mouth like manatee tongue

Woman wrapper like you will be the last to move me, I actually want you to keep typing long story books while I give you little doses of reply, let's see how long a retardéd goblin like you can last. Bring it on boy. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

And the garbage you dropped is sensible abi... you sef shut down... your mouth de smell... people with sense grabbed the idea... but I can see only f.o.ols without sense don't... keep supporting infidelity... afterall a demon will support another demon... birds of the same feathers.... tongue
indeed u are an idiot, when did I support infidelity, is it that u lack understanding or what...I said if she wants to go she's free to go , why eyeing half of hakim's is assets...ode, u don't have sense at all
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Thunder without mercy will strike you and your generation... shame on you times 100 for supporting infidelity... must you comment.... you ma wan show yourself... you want to feel important abi... you no go die better... an.ima.l... set of evil ba.star.ds... I have billions worth of assets... na poor i.dio.ts like you de manage 1naira... there is no justification for infidelity... and even if you must cheat then atleast not inside your matrimonial home... other people understood my point but ba.st.ard.s like you lack the appropriate intellectual capacity to assimilate the expression... because you're all thieves and cheaters... shebi your mama frustrate your papa... shey him drink sniper... keeping your family together is what makes you a man... children of nowadays without values and commonsense.... go and be like hakimi na... an.i.mal tongue
ode,lol , naso naso billionaires de inside nairaland wey for real life, them de manage their 30k monthly salary,it will never be well with u idiot....that your chicken change, one Jezebel go come pack am, pour u acid for face so that u go useless...u go crave death..ode.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

The guy is just too daft to even be called a man. I'm sure na one kid with a borrowed phone coming online to display his moronic existence. Drop points for the foól and watch how he will start spewing out jargons like a mentally-impaired cyborg. embarassed
omo eh,I'm very shocked..the guy is a disgrace to manhood.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by VeektawUtty: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided
Man must Bleep another pussy as a celebrity
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by sniperr007(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

They don’t have laws like that here in Africa. You guys should take your fight to the Oyinbo women, and leave Nigerian women out of it.

The map as your DP is outdated.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Classickj(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
“she should have asked for child support not 50% of his property... that lady get plan b4 she marry hakimi because I don't see no reason why she didn't put the children first.”
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Classickj(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Early Sunday morning, baby Simp of NL still crying as ever before. You know I enjoy doing this with fools of your caliber. Don't stop being a bastàrd you irredeemable lost soul. Type more plz grin
this is the violence we sign up for smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
ode,lol , naso naso billionaires de inside nairaland wey for real life, them de manage their 30k monthly salary,it will never be well with u idiot....that your chicken change, one Jezebel go come pack am, pour u acid for face so that u go useless...u go crave death..ode.

See dis agbero... igbo smoking rascal... you think say na everybody poor like you... ofcourse yes there are billionaires on Nairaland... I met a few myself... we know ourselves... these are people who come here to stay informed, learn and build more connections... oloshi... how you go know this fact when your papa no get shishi... you ma poor pass your papa sef... you manage buy itel abi na tecno and subscribe cheap data e de sweet you... na you and your papa go marry Jezebel wey go put rat poison for you food... una go die like ant... hakimi go happen to your sisters and daughters... my wife is supreme and my mother is premium too... only real men can balance that equation and not wretched m.umus like you... I can give my wealth to my mum if i want but my wife will have equal or more too... all these wicked black man mentality na him no go make Nigeria ever progress... imagine these fools supporting a deadbeat who couldn't even feed his family despite having millions in earnings... the wife was the one putting up for the family... they have two kids already... why can't you mofos understand the terrible situation... hakimi will happen to all your daughters and sisters... omo ale jati jati... I no know who dash agbero phone... better go sidown for oshodi isale tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Classickj:
this is the violence we sign up for smiley smiley cheesy

It is just the best way to handle a foolish pig like that 1950Mack redundant goat of a guy.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

It is just the best way to handle a foolish pig like that 1950Mack redundant goat of a guy.

Hehehehe... I give werey heart attack... see as e de market me up and down... I tell you say you small... bring on your entire team of losers... I tanda gidigba... i no see the handle wey you handle me o... so stop lying to yourself and try harder... keep trying... rotten gutter weed like you tongue
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
indeed u are an idiot, when did I support infidelity, is it that u lack understanding or what...I said if she wants to go she's free to go , why eyeing half of hakim's is assets...ode, u don't have sense at all

You never travel abroad na... if not how you go know say na wetin their law stipulate... mu.m.u continue watching abroad from Google, YouTube and Netflix... somebody go de live inside carton de think say him de ontop of the world... osinwin eniyan undecided
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Hehehehe... I give werey heart attack... see as e de market me up and down... I tell you say you small... bring on your entire team of losers... I tanda gidigba... i no see the handle wey you handle me o... so stop lying to yourself and try harder... keep trying... rotten gutter weed like you tongue

My foolish boy is back, cheesy how was service? Thats even if you clothes to wear to church.

Are you ready for another round of torment?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Woman wrapper like you will be the last to move me, I actually want you to keep typing long story books while I give you little doses of reply, let's see how long a retardéd goblin like you can last. Bring it on boy. grin

Na lie joor... I tell you say you no match me... you don't have the intellectual capacity to compose... except repeating the same lines... you no get innovation... what do you expect from a regular f.la.tino with nothing upstairs except hate and venom... dem too like insult and fight and bark like rottweiler... beating empty chest all the time... you this uncircumcised diary product, east asia chipmunk grin

Na only me know say you be ma.dman.... abi no be you de for this picture so... grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

My foolish boy is back, cheesy how was service? Thats even if you clothes to wear to church.

Are you ready for another round of torment?

Hehehehe.... trailer don jam this one sha... he don go loco grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Na lie joor... I tell you say you no match me... you don't have the intellectual capacity to compose... except repeating the same lines... you no get innovation... what do you expect from a regular f.la.tino with nothing upstairs except hate and venom... dem too like insult and fight and bark like rottweiler... beating empty chest all the time... you this uncircumcised diary product, east asia chipmunk grin

Na only me know say you be ma.dman.... abi no be you de for this picture so... grin

Story writer, I go suffer you today. Since you have decided to be mad on a Saturday & Sunday, I will help you perfect your miserable show of shame. Type more pig. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Hehehehe.... trailer don jam this one sha... he don go loco grin

You no type long post again, or are you tired & hungry?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Story writer, I go suffer you today. Since you have decided to be mad on a Saturday & Sunday, I will help you perfect your miserable show of shame. Type more pig. grin

This one na shakara oloje wey fela talk... as usual no content... only chest beating... I don defeat the werey... he kon jump enter water laslas... eastern breed of ape grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Classickj(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

O boy clap back no here ooh
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

You no type long post again, or are you tired & hungry?

Because I don squash you like insect na... and I like it more when my opponent meets my level... make you no go de feel important na why I create time to treat your phuck up... else you're not worth wasting energy for... you're a wasted generation grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:

Your fada is a disgrace to manhood... hakimi will happen to your family oloribu... why not let people make their comment in peace... must you quote them... you even asked me to shut up as if na your papa get Nairaland... a platform I have been using since 2007... used a dozen moniker already... next time don't ever quote me if it is insult that you will insult me.... everybody is entitled to their own opinion but it is the habit of dirty Nairalanders to attack people for no reason... nonsense ...mtchew undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

Because I don squash you like insect na... and I like it more when my opponent meets my level... make you no go de feel important na why I create time to treat your phuck up... else you're not worth wasting energy for... you're a wasted generation grin

Now you are beginning to type weak, no more long post as before, I thought you were a strong bastàrd, what happened to you?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:

A big calamitous disgrace, an Asslicker with no brain cells is what the fool is in real life. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Now you are beginning to type weak, no more long post as before, I thought you were a strong bastàrd, what happened to you?

I sure say you no pass for school... because you dull like kilode... how many times person go repeat talk for you... I smart pass you if you no know... and I don enslave you... your future de my hand... you be my slave... if I cough alone you must talk epele... na me be your heart beat... my slave I de toilet... I just s.h.it finish now... oya come leak my yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

A big calamitous disgrace, an Asslicker with no brain cells is what the fool is in real life. grin

See as werey just describe himself completely... been leaking my anus since yesterday tongue grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

See dis agbero... igbo smoking rascal... you think say na everybody poor like you... ofcourse yes there are billionaires on Nairaland... I met a few myself... we know ourselves... these are people who come here to stay informed, learn and build more connections... oloshi... how you go know this fact when your papa no get shishi... you ma poor pass your papa sef... you manage buy itel abi na tecno and subscribe cheap data e de sweet you... na you and your papa go marry Jezebel wey go put rat poison for you food... una go die like ant... hakimi go happen to your sisters and daughters... my wife is supreme and my mother is premium too... only real men can balance that equation and not wretched m.umus like you... I can give my wealth to my mum if i want but my wife will have equal or more too... all these wicked black man mentality na him no go make Nigeria ever progress... imagine these fools supporting a deadbeat who couldn't even feed his family despite having millions in earnings... the wife was the one putting up for the family... they have two kids already... why can't you mofos understand the terrible situation... hakimi will happen to all your daughters and sisters... omo ale jati jati... I no know who dash agbero phone... better go sidown for oshodi isale tongue
haha...u must be an idiot I u thought I'll waste my time reading all your jargons here..lol, omo this one pain u Sha, see as u write novel on top simple rely wey I reply u..u be goat
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
haha...u must be an idiot I u thought I'll waste my time reading all your jargons here..lol, omo this one pain u Sha, see as u write novel on top simple rely wey I reply u..u be goat

Naso all of una de talk... you read am... else why you reply... see as the werey de miss simple spelling... this one na agbero true true... I see say your moniker na ashawoman... ashawo lenukan grin na where you de na... shey na Allen or marina... abi na Ajah under bridge... make I kon price market... I sure say you no go pass 1k... ashawo kobo kobo tongue undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.