Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70134 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Boyooosa(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

D mother is behind this brain. She's protecting him from a woman like herself. The bros no get brain reach like dat.
She knows what may happen to her son been a sportman with Benjamins

Him father or stepfather na footballer too?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by samwheel(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol

Western marriage is a punishment for men.

A football star will definitely have women rushing him. Now these footballers can bang as many girls as they want, nobody faults them. For instance Ronaldo can bang any girl he wants and nobody will hold him, his partner won’t even make any noise about it.

But the moment Ronaldo signs that evil paper and put his partner into legal marriage, that’s when private investigators will begin to follow him up and down. And once they catch him kissing another babie, he is finished, he loses endorsement deals, loses his reputation, his career is done, he loses his assets and would be called all sorts of names.
I hope men learn from the fall of Tiger woods, what is evil wife did to him.
Be like mikel obi and Ronaldo, just make her your partner and if she’s African, just pay bride price only, don’t do white wedding because you are not even white. The only reason as a man you should get married is if the marriage will give you some sure advantage beyond puszy, girl must offer something in return beyond her body assets, advantages like citizenship, business connections, wealth etc

Marriage is a punishment for men. No man will go unpunished, all men must marry

One mortuary standard Budweiser for u bro.

So insightful.

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by darediamond(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

I really think there is no hard and fast rule to this.

There are good mothers and good wives, as well as bad mothers and bad wives.

It requires discretion and wisdom.

It is never advisable to make a bad and untrustworthy wife as next of kin.

But settle her adequately in the event of a divorce.
Only if there as been agreement on that before matrimony should that happened.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by tesppidd: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
darediamond:

Only if there as been agreement on that before matrimony should that happened.
It is morally right to settle her.

Forget about legality.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoapena(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
I think western region needs to review this law, instead of sharing half of the husband property with the wife, why not give the children directly when they reach certain age and let the wife finds her own means to survive....

Many ladies will see this policy has business to escape poverty

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Slydan204: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
The lawyer na Sabi man
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BluelightHotel: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tbh,there’s not much gain there,depending on his country of residence though,here in Uk it’s 40% inheritance tax,so he’ll have to it to the government when his parents dies and his father can even lay claim of it if things aren’t good between them.he should’ve signed pre nuptial agreement period.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
samwheel:

One mortuary standard Budweiser for u bro.

So insightful.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Streetmovement(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I been come late o

Omoh the way this news sweet me for body this morning ehn grin grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by MSGAMBLE9: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
adanonso:

And when the village people will kill the man, the family will chase the wife and children away and take over his property. One that happened near here. They are from Ebonyi State. The brother took over the shop and told the wife to stay at home, but car and start flexing, when hunger wan kill the woman, she brought her sick son to the shop to beg the boy for money, only for the boy to call his mom and that wan came and start abusing the woman and told her to back to her family. But her brother whom she stole money from to stand her husband didn't accept her back. No she went back to her village. Think before you act.
no woman should be dependant...they have two hand and a brain, so they should Hussle too.

What you narrated only happens in East where their women are jobless, lazy housewifes... big up to working and independent women out there.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by darediamond(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
tesppidd:
It is morally right to settle her.

Forget about legality.
I talking in view of legality was even sacarsm let alone "MORALITY".

Let the ladies retrain themselves if there parents, ecpecially there mothers fails to do so, that you do not say you are ready to get married in view of your would be Husband money and or wealth.

That having mature booobs and Vaginnna do not mean you are ripe for marriage.

That sex is meant to promote love and not for money making before and inside marital life. That you as a lady must BE financially ready and be responsible enough to take care of a baby before you dare open your legs for any Man.

That divorce is ULTIMATELY A WRONG WAY FOR A LADY TO GET RICH.

That as both the man and the woman sleeps to father to bring for the baby, the must together be financially responsible for the wellbeing of the baby in or outside marriage. It is never a one sided affair if the lady it to show she is RESPONSIBLE.

If money is what makes a man a "real" husband over a woman, then what should happen to there marriage in rainy days?

When
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Goddyrichie(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided
so that's d reason she want to take away all his hard earn money then japa go marry another man abi that's evil

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Draei:

No matter how much you asslick the feminine gender by your baseless post, it won't get you the stinky pússy you so much crave for. Kids of your caliber still has a long way to go. Your foólishness oozes so much already.

Now its obvious you're a Type A ba.st.ard... do you know my age... and do you think pu.ss.y is my problem... I have the money to command 100 pu.ss.ies if that's what I need. Am an advocate for stopping violence against women and children, marraige reconciliation is one of the things we do to reduce violence against children... this is a national agenda and International as well. So I have a life already... but do you... e.di.ot... get a life you an.imal... your comments are not true hence the reason why I ignored it... hakimi brought a woman home when his wife and kids traveled for vacation... and not the no.nse.nse comment you concocted to defend such infidelity... how on earth can you support such infidelity... you must be a cheater yourself.. your wife or fiancee is in danger... because you're such a rogue who supports evil... am not a sex starved bas.tard like you who would cheat on their wife... so if you think my motive is to get laid then you're a woeful loser... oloshi... your comments indicates you're not half my age because you're immature... you lack upright wisdom tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Natbrowny: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tzar:
I can swear, you are most likely a lowlife simp continuously manipulated by ALL the VERY FEW chics you date.
SO THE MOTHER THAT PROTECTED HER SON DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IS NOW TO BE BLAMED FROM THE ACTIONS OF A GOLD DIGGER?

U be mumu ooo
I dey here dey hail d guy mama for seeing d future or doing d right thing. U dey here dey yarn another dust.

Where u see me blame d mama. I was even sayin d mama was d mvp here coz when nigga married. He was 19. Where e wan get clue like dis.

I was sayin he didnt come up wit dis plan. D mom did. Meaning. Mama welldone.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by deyplay: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided
give me a link to this news please
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by deyplay: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dandsome:
It's not funny o especially if you're the wife.

I think the wife was too harsh on him.

Now she will even have to forfeit half of her own networth.

Like the saying goes. When digging a grave, make sure iuts not too deep, incase you eventually fall into it.

Grace is usually 6ft deep. I think she dug 13ft for the guy o. Now she's about to enter into it.

Come to think about it. What if the rape case is even false allegations?

What if she set trap for the guy so she can have a good ground to file for divorce?

On the other hand, I don't think the guy even loved or trusted her in the first place. If you love someone, you will trust them.

This case just tie wrapper.

While we're still on the issue, come and buy smartwatch o. No worry, no hidden charges or anything grin
The price is real and the extra gifts are real too. No hidden charges at all. Check my signature.
will she forfeit half of her networks?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Freebills12: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
1950Mack:

This rape case is still in court, Hakimi denied that it never happened. Do you think that if there is any iota of truth, he will still be playing football? Use Greenwood of man utd and Mendy of man city as a case study.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Denzelwash(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

Exactly. She's saving him from a woman like herself with the same thought she probably discussed with her crew about what they'll do to men.

😂
No, I don't think so, leave the mother out this. Sharing of properties concerning divorce in Islam is not the same as that of the Western world.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by beejay85: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?
She is right....Laws here is in favour of the men especially the rich..
Also it's possible In Europe to get your monthly wage paid into any account of whoever you want but such hardly exist here except for very rare occasions like when the man is on expatriation...
Hakim did that on trust that of course Mama will will all that is his back to him after his playing days?
How many of us trust our people to that degree?
Nigerian abroad prefer to send their money to total strangers who then transmit peanuts to their parents cos they don't want their parents to know their real worth...
Countless cases of people who have sent money to parents to buy or build houses only to return and see all on ground is next to nothing compare to funds sent ..
Let's not deceive ourselves 80% of Nigerians praising Hakim won't trust their N1m to their mum
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by sharpwriter(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
jonnieoneng:

My thoughts exactly? What is wrong with African Sportsmen sef?

When they were broke poor and useless, no European Last will fall in love with them. All of a sudden, you see them having foreign wives after Dem blow finish?

It was a very silly and unforgivable mistake what Hakimi did marrying a White Woman. Which kind love be dat sef. A woman that never played a single Match before in her life is now threatening to take half of his life and career savings just because of Marriage?

I think other African Sportsmen will take a cue from this. You fit Screw white ladies, Dem fit born pikin for you? But, as a sportsman wey don blow never you marry a white woman as she will one day wish to take half of all your estate.
Though she was born in Spain, actually, she's of Tunisian and Libyan descent.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
AImiron:
This wan funny too...
😂😂😂
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by PeggySandas(f): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol

A football star will definitely have women rushing him. Now these footballers can bang as many girls as they want, nobody faults them. For instance Ronaldo can bang any girl he wants and nobody will hold him, his partner won’t even make any noise about it.

But the moment Ronaldo signs that evil paper and put his partner into legal marriage, that’s when private investigators will begin to follow him up and down. And once they catch him kissing another babie, he is finished, he loses endorsement deals, loses his reputation, his career is done, he loses his assets and would be called all sorts of names.
Be like mikel obi and Ronaldo, just make her your partner and if she’s African, just pay bride price only, don’t do white wedding because you are not even white. The only reason as a man you should get married is if the marriage will give you some sure advantage beyond puszy, girl must offer something in return beyond her body assets, advantages like citizenship, business connections, wealth etc

You're a wise man.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Iamzik: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dandsome:
It's not funny o especially if you're the wife.

I think the wife was too harsh on him.

Now she will even have to forfeit half of her own networth.

Like the saying goes. When digging a grave, make sure iuts not too deep, incase you eventually fall into it.

Grace is usually 6ft deep. I think she dug 13ft for the guy o. Now she's about to enter into it.

Come to think about it. What if the rape case is even false allegations?

What if she set trap for the guy so she can have a good ground to file for divorce?

On the other hand, I don't think the guy even loved or trusted her in the first place. If you love someone, you will trust them.

This case just tie wrapper.

While we're still on the issue, come and buy smartwatch o. No worry, no hidden charges or anything grin
The price is real and the extra gifts are real too. No hidden charges at all. Check my signature.

Tiger Woods trusted his wife. How did that turn out.

That hakimi guy is a legend. Women rush for divorce just to get rich...it's all for the money abeg. Why didn't she fall in love with a homeless man instead?

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Banhammy717: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hakim
President, Federation of International Wise Men Association.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Emmannn101:

Now wey nothing dey his account, so what happens now?

Make dem share her own na atleast... make everybody drink water jarey grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by AfonjaPriest: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
A man who has a kind-hearted mother, prodding him behind, would go far in life long before his father would have had a chance to see what the mother had been successfully hiding in her front for years to come.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by vannessa7(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lol

But research has found out that married men live longer than single men while married women get worse off than single women, i.e women who chose to remain single are happier and healthier in the long run while the married ones become disadvantaged and struggle, who is punishing who, when Almighty God command you to take care of women you think he doesn't know what He was saying

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by PeggySandas(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin
SaintLucia:
The guy take style smart. Just like Peter Obi who also stole from Anambra state and hid the money in his daughter name in far away Panama. While Hackimi worked for his money, Peter Obi stole from his state and invested some in his family business that resulted into failure and next to nothing investment while the remaining was hid in Panama.

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by savenigeria1: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It's 100% better and safer for our mothers to eat our Money or spent it than for a total stranger, an olosho gold digger for that matter to come and devour my money thinking she's going to Cash out.

Mothers love any day anytime twice on Saturday morning

What happened to father's sacrifices, everywhere mother's love, mother's love. Why no one recognises father's sacrifices. 😢 For me it is better to save my wealth in my father's account because all he wants from me is to succeed. Mothers will eat your money still cry pass when you ask for it. They will remind you that they carried you in their womb for 9 months, but fathers are not like that.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Abdulmodi: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Orfankwagh:
It seems as if the woman had that plan before she got married Hakimi dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.