Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70144 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by GoodCane: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Enice:
Mr goodharddick, read well and understand before replying people. What Bloomingdale is saying is that we don't have all these prenup challenges in Africa because our laws and custom is not fashioned that way. It has nothing to do with a will. It's all about the rights of a woman during a divorce process

And what about the right of a man during a divorce process?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
nairalanda1:
What this shows me is many Nigerian men are ready to marry their mothers, and are not ready to be dads and fathers and husbands.

Anyone praising hakimi, if he has a legal argument with his mother tomorrow, he has nothing.

Finally, i am sad that Nigerian men and women hate each other so much. Really sad

Nigerian women don’t hate Nigerian men. With the average mindset of a Nigerian man, it’s a miracle Nigerian women still put up with them. Talking about hate, they are the ones who hate women with every fiber of their beings and they don’t hide it.

The women are not allowed to actually acknowledge this fact or they are accused of playing victim.

If hakim’s wife was the rich one who signed her property to her mom, you won’t see Nigerian women all over the internet praising her.
All you need to do is post a video or article about something bad that happened to a woman to see them coming out in droves to rejoice. It’s appalling

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Faposky95: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided

Yeah right !!!!?!!!
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BloomingDale(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kpboy1:

Hello, Oyinbo women don't do this to Onyibo men? If So, why or how isn't it applicable to Obyibo men. Regards

It’s their culture. That’s why their men came up with that law to protect their women and children. It’s the African man whom hates his woman and children that see those types of law as draconian. They are busy crying all over social media on laws that does not even apply to them here in Africa, and being happy that one of theirs escaped the white man’s laws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

This is possible. But at the same time You are trying to manipulate Him again.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Faposky95: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Firstly, he's African.....many African sports personalities have suffered...... due to their immediate rise to leave Africa and move from country to country as game , fame and money soared......
Unfortunately, the need to settle and have a wife probably from the same environment became their Achilles heels......
Many have suffered....instead let it be their people , not ours..those laws are alien.......
We are people but not all things are for all types of humans.
Our women here are as evil though
Be lead by Christ always
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided

Honestly speaking, I don't even understand what Nigerian men have been celebrating since yesterday that the news broke out.

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by tafat: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi has been the talk of the town since yesterday, man really pulled a big one here, kudos to him. I just wish he could tell his mom to get him the new oraimo freepod 4 too, cos I sure sey him go enjoy am well. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
Read the comments and know why I have zero empathy for any Nigerian dude. They want to be able to cheat on you, disrespect you and force you to stay with them through it. Most of you have that disgusting mindset and that’s why my empathy is never wasted on y’all.

Before you come saying “not all of them” I know. Lol. Save it.
Let the few good ones speak against the predatory vile ones

To be a man is a natural instinct of dominance and power. Maturity and compassion to protect his woman. The western idea of making man and woman play reverse roles or same roles is unrealistic and that’s why they have made so many men weak and docile. They are killing the natural instinct. And guess what, it is beginning to backfire seriously. The rate of marriage in US for instance has declined by over 60% in the last 2 decades alone.
The rate of depression and loneliness in western world is becoming alarming and scary. So many single ladies in the society. women in the 30s, 40s 50s to 60s still looking for love.
Ronaldo and Mikel obi system is the new format now. And with time that will be the default format and the best your gender will get. Otherwise stay single forever.
Western marriage is too harsh on the male gender and the system is not sustainable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by RedpillAnalyst: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
Read the comments and know why I have zero empathy for any Nigerian dude. They want to be able to cheat on you, disrespect you and force you to stay with them through it. Most of you have that disgusting mindset and that’s why my empathy is never wasted on y’all.

Before you come saying “not all of them” I know. Lol. Save it.
Let the few good ones speak against the predatory vile ones

Roll back, Nigerian women don't like to date men that can not cheat. Good men everywhere but you people don't find them attractive. Y'all want to be with a man that has other ho3s on rotation and want to privatize him.

Female logic is a no no.

The said Hakimi and wife relationship is a predatory one. The lady was over 30 while Hakimi was 19 when they met.

Like how most modern women, they crave for excitement and fun and destroy things along the way. They were separated and the lady was in another relationship when rape allegation happened. So that is not cheating...but a sting operation to stick him for his money.

We all know women LIE and manipulate. How can a girl have acess to a rich and powerful man if something is not going on. Maybe she went to his house to learn how to play free kick? or what? You think I can have acess to his time and house just like that?

Men with money and fame has options and relationship is even a sacrifice and it has been like that since the beginning of time.

Like I always say, monogamy was designed for weak men to have opportunity to support ladies that have been pumped and dumped down by men with leverage and options.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by webizone(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
nairalanda1:
What this shows me is many Nigerian men are ready to marry their mothers, and are not ready to be dads and fathers and husbands.

Anyone praising hakimi, if he has a legal argument with his mother tomorrow, he has nothing.

Finally, i am sad that Nigerian men and women hate each other so much. Really sad

Are you a man or a woman? Your answer will dictate how I will explain to you why.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

if you check Well. SEX Denial is Mostly the Woman's First Weapon.

What Happened to: Walking Away...

Why the Request for HALF OF HIS POSSESSION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Enice(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

And what about the right of a man during a divorce process?
In Africa, the laws or rights of individuals in more in favour of the man while in Europe and the US, it's more in favour of the woman. Therefore, Africa has no such issues like a woman trying to claim 50% of your wealth just because she's fucking you. Before that right can be granted by an African court, the woman must have assisted the man in his success.

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ololade1999: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi's theory (2023) states that never love blindly in a marriage especially in the western world. Open your eyes wide, use your senses, and you shall be saved from greedy gold diggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Bahamas95(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
olisaEze:
Funny thing there is that all Nigerian women would love a son like Hakimi, but non would want him as a husband. The irony of life! grin
Exactly!

Women have this inbuilt confusion in them, they don't know what they want.

You"ll see a woman maltreating his daughter in-law but if same treatment is given to her child by another woman hell would break loose.

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yep, it is what it is

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

And I began to cry for your fo.olishness... if the trash you just spew is what you call wisdom then your IQ is totally underdeveloped. Are you supporting infidelity or what are you just trying to say.... please shut up if you lack wisdom... must you comment... is hakimi the only player in the world... is he even more successful than messi... they already have two kids... so what da phuck are you saying... stop thinking with your down stick undecided

If you are a man, I can bet your brain is that of a 14 years old.
Do you think the woman was not aware of his lifestyle before marriage? Do you think this was not the moment she has been waiting for and it finally came for her to cash out?
And you never thought why the dude was sharp enough to sign his assets in his mothers name. That didn’t raise an eyebrow that something was off about her?
You think people who think like me are the problem, you don’t know the game playing you in the real world. Life’s not fair and if you are not smart enough, you will be caught in the unfair game while crying for justice. Them go finish you for this world if you carry this your dumb perfectionist mentality run the world

5 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
The Marital and Divorce Paradigm just shifted massively!

This is some new level of eye-opening for most guys, even simps!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

You are just looking for baseless excuse to please the other gender.
1)First of all, he was accused of rape attempt which he denied severally.

2, the court is even yet to finally charge and convict him of such crime, the matter still dey court.

3, do you even know the accuser long drop the case but the French Govt picked it up.

So your husband denied a rape allegation that even the court is yet to decide on, you as the wife couldn't even wait for the truth and court verdict, the next thing na divorce? For something he denied doing, no clear evidence to even nail him yet? You are here screaming he cheated like you were there or it has even been proven he actually did, Abeg rest biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by samwillyco1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
A junior scammer cannot scam an experienced scammer

3 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by JobNGcomng: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Woculus is a digital communications platform that has served professionals for over ten years. recruiting to fill the position of Community/Marketing Manager.

Apply Here Now

Get Jobs on Whatsapp - click here
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Amumaigwe: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

I agree. Cheating in matrimonial homes is exclusively for wives with their lesbian partners, pastors or even domestic staff. They must never be caught because they are the weaker sex.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bla bla bla.

Regurgitated BS
Omoawoke:

To be a man is a natural instinct of dominance and power. Maturity and compassion to protect his woman. The western idea of making man and woman play reverse roles or same roles is unrealistic and that’s why they have made so many men weak and docile. They are killing the natural instinct. And guess what, it is beginning to backfire seriously. The rate of marriage in US for instance has declined by over 60% in the last 2 decades alone.
The rate of depression and loneliness in western world is becoming alarming and scary. So many single ladies in the society. women in the 30s, 40s 50s to 60s still looking for love.
Ronaldo and Mikel obi system is the new format now. And with time that will be the default format and the best your gender will get. Otherwise stay single forever.
Western marriage is too harsh on the male gender and the system is not sustainable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by DavidEsq(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?
Leave the mumu abeg
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

You never wise, you don’t know these women.
When she was marrying a football star, she knows definitely the chance of him falling into one of her genders seduction is very high and likely. And that was her exit plan to cash out. It was never unexpected. If he had not married her and just kept her like Ronaldo did, he may not even face any of these allegations.
Do you know women sometimes set up their husbands and hire private investigators to nail them and cash out through divorce. Lol

Its So easy.....
Ask Married men....A lot are Denied Sex...You will Hear Once in 2 to 3 months.
When you undergo Such, when will you not look outside...
Then Comes her REASON for Divorce.

very easy plan...
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Wotowotoman: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

They were already separated and heading for divorce when he took a girl to his house o…
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:
So because she’s maturing a footballer she would be okay with being exposed to all kinds of STDs?

Some of you are just disgusting

Who told you he has STDs? You think he is carrying girls whey never wash pants. You think he picks his girls from the streets or baddo.?

It’s your type that will want to marry Wizkid and be expecting him to be fvking you alone after marriage. You must be so stupid to assume that.
The wife knows the man she married and that was her exit plan from the beginning. The mother knows the son she had and the woman he married and that was the counter attack plan.

4 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Cantonese: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
tooflaver:
Lmao

Yes na. Na the mama hold the money safely. Na im pain women dey die so.

By the way bros, you sef dey very wicked o. Which kind question be that?
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by nairalanda1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
webizone:

Are you a man or a woman? Your answer will dictate how I will explain to you why.

May you find a spouse that you trust and enjoy and feel close to.

Good afternoon.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by OvertheTop(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Deicide:
Na like so your mama be?

Lets Not lie, Things can also even go Wrong in mothers hand o.

Imagine...Her Telling u...
I gave 100 million to your Younger Brother .... No be Only u i Born!
I gave 200 million to Pastor for Prayers....

You no go Collapse? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Amumaigwe:

I agree. Cheating in matrimonial homes is exclusively for wives with their lesbian partners, pastors or even domestic staff. They must never be caught because they are the weaker sex.

You miss the point... infidelity is unacceptable from anyone... but if you must then atleast respect your significant other and go do your dirty thing outside... this is not rocket science na... why is it hard to comprehend undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.