Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70140 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?

To break down her post:

Nigerian men do not need to resort to Hakimi’s solution because they cannot have his problem.

Nor do they need to bother Nigerian women about Hakimi's problem. As at today, there is no rule in Nigerian divorce law that would back a woman wanting 50% because she is married to you.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Keep crying over the white man’s laws to protect his woman and offsprings, that don’t even concern you guys. Heck, you guys don’t even have laws to protect your offsprings, talk more of your spouses, but you are going to cry over the white man’s laws to protect his own?
Law to protect his woman and offsprings?

I laugh in Japanese cheesy

So requesting for 50% of someone's sweat because you are not doing again (outside child support) is 'protection'?

With protection like that, why would their women not initiate 80% of the divorces?

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:
What if Hakimi's mother betrays him? What if the mum gets greedy? A lot of what ifs here undecided
It's better my Mum finish my money, than for a Gold digger to taste it

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BloomingDale(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
bukatyne:

Law to protect his woman and offsprings?

I laugh in Japanese cheesy

So requesting for 50% of someone's sweat because you are not doing again (outside child support) is 'protection'?

With protection like that, why would their women not initiate 80% of the divorces?

Maybe you should read up on why those laws were made, to have more clarity.

Properties and Assets are divided into two, Marital (Acquired during the marriage) or Separate (Acquired before the marriage or inheritance etc). Only the Marital property is split equally (50/50) or equitably (depends).

When determining how to split assets and property equitably, the court will take several things into consideration. These include the income and property of each spouse, the length of the marriage, children and who needs the home, loss of pension, among other things. They will also take into consideration whether the wife is a homemaker and has sacrificed her career in order to raise the children or for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Tzar(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Now I understand your line of thought & apologize for not asking for clarification before concluding on the meaning.
But, the way you delivered your thought wasn’t clear
“She's protecting him from a woman like herself.”
I thought you meant the mother was also capable of doing the same thing, so she protected her son from her kind of “evil woman”.
One love bro!

Natbrowny:

U be mumu ooo
I dey here dey hail d guy mama for seeing d future or doing d right thing. U dey here dey yarn another dust.

Where u see me blame d mama. I was even sayin d mama was d mvp here coz when nigga married. He was 19. Where e wan get clue like dis.

I was sayin he didnt come up wit dis plan. D mom did. Meaning. Mama welldone.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by AFOXTJ: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Are you pained?

BloomingDale:

They don’t have laws like that here in Africa. You guys should take your fight to the Oyinbo women, and leave Nigerian women out of it.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Mohisah: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

D mother is behind this brain. She's protecting him from a woman like herself. The bros no get brain reach like dat.
She knows what may happen to her son been a sportman with Benjamins

I like your point. She forecasted this kind of outcome and due to the love between the families, Hakimi never argued to use his mum. The mother sensed why would a 30+ lady jump to date a 19yrs old footballer if not for his wealth? 🤑💰
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Houseontherock1: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

It's better my Mum finish my money, than for a Gold digger to taste it
And your children? I've seen cases where grandparents maltreated their grandchildren after the Denise of their children. But whatever rocks your boat undecided
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by yusufmurry: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

Na this one ladies dey copy up and down dey find consolation. Hauntty, when many of dey shout, I come marriage to suffer. Is it on the property you came with or what?

A lady wants everything of his husband but same lady, doesn't have the husband as next of kin(assuming next of kin means who inherits your wealth )

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Now its obvious you're a Type A ba.st.ard... do you know my age... and do you think pu.ss.y is my problem... I have the money to command 100 pu.ss.ies if that's what I need. Am an advocate for stopping violence against women and children, marraige reconciliation is one of the things we do to reduce violence against children... this is a national agenda and International as well. So I have a life already... but do you... e.di.ot... get a life you an.imal... your comments are not true hence the reason why I ignored it... hakimi brought a woman home when his wife and kids traveled for vacation... and not the no.nse.nse comment you concocted to defend such infidelity... how on earth can you support such infidelity... you must be a cheater yourself.. your wife or fiancee is in danger... because you're such a rogue who supports evil... am not a sex starved bas.tard like you who would cheat on their wife... so if you think my motive is to get laid then you're a woeful loser... oloshi... your comments indicates you're not half my age because you're immature... you lack upright wisdom tongue undecided

So you had to spend multiple hours to go write a text book about your entire wasted life. When you are tired of bleeting like a mentally-unbalanced billy_goat, you will find the nearest exit to go vent your stupidity on. Dumb_ass NL Simp of the year claiming daft mofo. grin grin grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:

And your children? I've seen cases where grandparents maltreated their grandchildren after the Denise of their children. But whatever rocks your boat undecided
My wife can't be my next of Kins,, or else she is Humble to de Core,,
My 1st Son or daughter can be my next of Kins
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Spanki(f): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It's 100% better and safer for our mothers to eat our Money or spent it than for a total stranger, an olosho gold digger for that matter to come and devour my money thinking she's going to Cash out.

Mothers love any day anytime twice on Saturday morning

As in a lady that has done abortion uncountable number of times O.. Tufia! Sweet mother should have it all instead 😁😁😁😁
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Spanki(f): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mohisah:
I like your point. She forecasted this kind of outcome and due to the love between the families, Hakimi never argued to use his mum. The mother sensed why would a 30+ lady jump to date a 19yrs old footballer if not for his wealth? 🤑💰

Obviously obvious that Aunty Agbaya get plans.... 50 cents will be like OMG.. I wish I had done that than declare bankruptcy 😂🤣😂🤣😄

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Draei:

So you had to spend multiple hours to go write a text book about your entire wasted life. When you are tired of bleeting like a mentally-unbalanced billy_goat, you will find the nearest exit to go vent your stupidity on. Dumb_ass NL Simp of the year claiming daft mofo. grin grin grin

Loto... werey leleyi... seun take note... dem say na madman plenty for Lagos... see example... another obingo... you no go die better... useless spermatozoa... you shall never find peace.... go to court... or go to hell and invite the devil... oloribu tongue

Abeg @seun add a feature to block ba.star.ds like this anunpama tongue
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Samancious: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Highest joke of the century..
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by chaloskyx: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Let us not lie a 30 year old marrying a 19 year old is not done out of love but of money how many 30 year olds can marry a 19 year old with the hope of chilling till he makes it answer is no one!!! even younger women want to settle with older men cause they have past their struggles and have settled financially and mentally truth is she is a gold digger and Hakimis mom knew cause she is also a woman so she made the right call to hold his fortune till she shows her true intentions which she has $$$$$$$$$
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Basicend: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
The Marital and Divorce Paradigm just shifted massively!

This is some new level of eye-opening for most guys, even simps!

You monies are safe with your mum. Even if she spends it, she deserves it.

I cant remember how many times my mum would call me and be telling all the monies she has in all her bank accounts. . It is safe there.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Basicend:

You monies are safe with your mum. Even if she spends it, she deserves it.

I cant remember how many times my mum would call me and be telling all the monies she has in all her bank accounts. . It is safe there.

It's not even about safety... It's about the fact that a true mother wants nothing but the success and glory of her sons!

The last thing they think of is burning a hole through your money!

Hakimi felt safe keeping his money with her, and clearly she had never given him cause to fret all these years...!

The fact that he never shared this 'minor' detail with his own wife should tell us all we need to know about how much he trusted the young lady.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

Loto... werey leleyi... s eun take note... dem say na madman plenty for Lagos... see example... another obingo... you no go die better... useless spermatozoa... you shall never find peace.... go to court... or go to hell and invite the devil... oloribu tongue

Abeg @s eun add a feature to block ba.star.ds like this anunpama tongue

The foolish boy dun change enter curse for his irredeemable lost destiny. grin Please you can do better than this miserable show off acute stupidity you are doing here. Please throw in more tears, Son, i'm happy you're entertaining us this way, imbecílic oaf. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Farid24224(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Maybe you should read up on why those laws were made to have more clarity.

Properties and Assets are divided into two, Marital (Acquired during the marriage) or Separate (Acquired before the marriage or inheritance etc). Only the Marital property is split equally (50/50) or equitably (depends).

When determining how to split assets and property equitably, the court will take several things into consideration. These include the income and property of each spouse, the length of the marriage, children and who needs the home, loss of pension, among other things. They will also take into consideration whether the wife is a homemaker and has sacrificed her career in order to raise the children or for her husband.

So now that he has nothing, my question is that will the wife share her property with him 50/50 😢
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

You miss the point... infidelity is unacceptable from anyone... but if you must then atleast respect your significant other and go do your dirty thing outside... this is not rocket science na... why is it hard to comprehend undecided
guy shut up, she should have just divorced him rather than clamouring for half of hiis assets, after all she's rich...just shut up if u have nothing sensible to say,ode woman wey de form woke...Kim k divorced Kanye west without any huge settlement, she didn't eye his assets and properties despite the fact that she contributed to his success somehow....u don't have any valid point at all..just Bleep off
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Keep crying over the white man’s laws to protect his woman and offsprings, that don’t even concern you guys. Heck, you guys don’t even have laws to protect your offsprings, talk more of your spouses, but you are going to cry over the white man’s laws to protect his own?
u are just some stupid fellow looking for attention, are u saying men don't need protection too?..infact u are an idiot.
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Ashawoman82: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:

See dis werey... what you posted lacks content... why should I waste my energy and data... I don't reply everything a f.o.ol posts.... since your processor is low to process and comprehend my point then I can't help your case... eran... I no know who give am liver tongue
u are even a guy, shame on u dude, big shame...dont worry u go marry Jezebel.as wife, that your one naira wey u get, she go collect am frustrate u sotey u no go Sabi when u go drink sniper..ode
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Caseless: 5:19am On Apr 16, 2023
tooflaver:
Lmao
grin grin grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u are even a guy, shame on u dude, big shame...dont worry u go marry Jezebel.as wife, that your one naira wey u get, she go collect am frustrate u sotey u no go Sabi when u go drink sniper..ode

Thunder without mercy will strike you and your generation... shame on you times 100 for supporting infidelity... must you comment.... you ma wan show yourself... you want to feel important abi... you no go die better... an.ima.l... set of evil ba.star.ds... I have billions worth of assets... na poor i.dio.ts like you de manage 1naira... there is no justification for infidelity... and even if you must cheat then atleast not inside your matrimonial home... other people understood my point but ba.st.ard.s like you lack the appropriate intellectual capacity to assimilate the expression... because you're all thieves and cheaters... shebi your mama frustrate your papa... shey him drink sniper... keeping your family together is what makes you a man... children of nowadays without values and commonsense.... go and be like hakimi na... an.i.mal tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy shut up, she should have just divorced him rather than clamouring for half of hiis assets, after all she's rich...just shut up if u have nothing sensible to say,ode woman wey de form woke...Kim k divorced Kanye west without any huge settlement, she didn't eye his assets and properties despite the fact that she contributed to his success somehow....u don't have any valid point at all..just Bleep off

And the garbage you dropped is sensible abi... you sef shut down... your mouth de smell... people with sense grabbed the idea... but I can see only f.o.ols without sense don't... keep supporting infidelity... afterall a demon will support another demon... birds of the same feathers.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

The foolish boy dun change enter curse for his irredeemable lost destiny. grin Please you can do better than this miserable show off acute stupidity you are doing here. Please throw in more tears, Son, i'm happy you're entertaining us this way, imbecílic oaf. grin

I don deal with pests like this before... you lack value, you gat no life... others are here to gather information and contribute something meaningful... but your type is here to only pick fights and make ugly rhetorics... you're lucky there's no blocking feature on Nairaland... you're a waste of time... you're a waste product yourself... another regular jobless and frustrated Nigerian youth... na sapa pro max go finish you laslas... you go soon enter bola to scavenge like aboki tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

I don deal with pests like this before... you lack value, you gat no life... others are here to gather information and contribute something meaningful... but your type is here to only pick fights and make ugly rhetorics... you're lucky there's no blocking feature on Nairaland... you're a waste of time... you're a waste product yourself... another regular jobless and frustrated Nigerian youth... na sapa pro max go finish you laslas... you go soon enter bola to scavenge like aboki tongue

Cry more Nairaland Simp of the year. Asslicking ladies online just to score cheap attentions that won't get you anywhere in your miserable life. I'm here to correct your stupidity this day. Bring it on I no dey tire you bastàrd weak son of a bonobo chimpanzee. grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:

The guy is just too daft to even be called a man. I'm sure na one kid with a borrowed phone coming online to display his moronic existence. Drop points for the foól and watch how he will start spewing out jargons like a mentally-impaired cyborg. embarassed
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Cry more Nairaland Simp of the year. Asslicking ladies online just to score cheap attentions that won't get you anywhere in your miserable life. I'm here to correct your stupidity this day. Bring it on I no dey tire you bastàrd weak son of a bonobo chimpanzee. grin

You're the d.ickhead crying here... that's why you use red ink as a symbol of your wailing spree... speak for yourself... since you're sex starved so your mission is to break marriages and support infidelity... everybody now knows your character... talking of stupidity go look at the mirror... what you see is called stupidity in human form... I've been operating on Nairaland since 2007... I have used and dump more than a dozen moniker... in one word I have the experience to treat menace like you on Nairaland... I don get your time now. Your mama will regret producing a dunce for a son... you're a big disgrace to your family and friends... a tree is better than you because atleast it reduces carbon pollution... where skunks such as yourself would fart and desecrate the whole place and still spew garbage from your mouth... polluting the society... your brain is not in your head... it's on your di.ck... you this worthless goaless for food only poor frustrated lazy Nigerian youth... you're the product of a soured sperm.... that's the cause of your lunatic show off... your comments shows you're mentally deranged tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Draei: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2023
1950Mack:

You're the d.ickhead crying here... that's why you use red ink as a symbol of your wailing spree... speak for yourself... since you're sex starved so your mission is to break marriages and support infidelity... everybody now knows your character... talking of stupidity go look at the mirror... what you see is called stupidity in human form... I've been operating on Nairaland since 2007... I have used and dump more than a dozen moniker... in one word I have the experience to treat menace like you on Nairaland... I don get your time now. Your mama will regret producing a dunce for a son... you're a big disgrace to your family and friends... a tree is better than you because atleast it reduces carbon pollution... where skunks such as yourself would fart and desecrate the whole place and still spew garbage from your mouth... polluting the society... your brain is not in your head... it's on your di.ck... you this worthless goaless for food only poor frustrated lazy Nigerian youth... you're the product of a soured sperm.... that's the cause of your lunatic show off... your comments shows you're mentally deranged tongue undecided

Early Sunday morning, baby Simp of NL still crying as ever before. You know I enjoy doing this with fools of your caliber. Don't stop being a bastàrd you irredeemable lost soul. Type more plz grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Draei:

Early Sunday morning, baby Simp of NL still crying as ever before. You know I enjoy doing this with fools of your caliber. Don't stop being a bastàrd you irredeemable lost soul. Type more plz grin

See werey... I de bu.ll.sh.it am back to back.... e no fit matchup with me... e kon de use style console himself say e de sweet am... while e de pain am... but shame no go let am agree say I don choke am... like tinubu choke obi wey him no wan accept... st.upi.d obingo... no be u de cry say tinubu win... now u de accuse another person when na you de wail as usual since 1966... you can't type like me because you're a learner... use another line of yab bcus the ones u de use don cast... you no get initiative... you de new for Nairaland... na new fish like you always de misbehave... looking for attention at all cost... picking fights... when others talk sense you will talk nonsense just to start a fight.... you no de my level... LP (Losers Party)... obi.di.ot tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.