Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer (70115 Views)

I Tried Hakimi's Style / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / BREAKING: See The Lawyer Hired By Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by tooflaver: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lmao

333 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Orfankwagh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
BRAIN MAN

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Natbrowny: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Orfankwagh:
BRAIN MAN

D mother is behind this brain. She's protecting him from a woman like herself. The bros no get brain reach like dat.
She knows what may happen to her son been a sportman with Benjamins

333 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Orfankwagh(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Natbrowny:

D mother is behind this brain. She's protecting him from a woman like herself. The bros no get brain reach like dat.

It seems as if the woman had that plan before she got married Hakimi dad.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
tooflaver:
Lmao
lol

4 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Natbrowny: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Orfankwagh:
It seems as if the woman had that plan before she got married Hakimi dad.

Exactly. She's saving him from a woman like herself with the same thought she probably discussed with her crew about what they'll do to men.

😂

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by olisaEze(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Funny thing there is all Nigerian women would love a son like Hakimi, but non would want him as a husband. The irony of life! grin

611 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BloomingDale(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
olisaEze:
Funny thing there is that all Nigerian women would love a son like Hakimi, but non would want him as a husband. The irony of life! grin

They don’t have laws like that here in Africa. You guys should take your fight to the Oyinbo women, and leave Nigerian women out of it.

502 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by GoodCane: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

They don’t have laws like that in Africa. It’s the Oyinbo women fleecing you Low IQ African men. You guys should take your fight to them, and leave Nigerian women out of this.

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BloomingDale(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You keep jumping around saying they don't have laws like that in Africa like are you ok? A man doesn't need a law to will his property in the name of his mother. So wtf are you saying?
A Nigeria man can decide to will his property in the name of his mother, and that is exactly what I am going to do. You don't need any god-damned law to do that. You can put anyone you want as your next of kin and Nigeria men will put their mothers as their next of kin. So what law are you talking about again?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by GoodCane: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

It's 100% better and safer for our mothers to eat our Money or spent it than for a total stranger, an olosho gold digger for that matter to come and devour my money thinking she's going to Cash out.

Mothers love any day anytime twice on Saturday morning

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by BloomingDale(f): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by tesppidd: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin

I really think there is no hard and fast rule to this.

There are good mothers and good wives, as well as bad mothers and bad wives.

It requires discretion and wisdom.

It is never advisable to make a bad and untrustworthy wife as next of kin.

But settle her adequately in the event of a divorce.

373 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Haloumah09(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yeye

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by AImiron: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
This wan funny too...

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by thaoriginator: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi: Yes O, collect her number send ur acc details grin

Wetin woman do man?!! grin
Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
New update

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by iCauseTrouble: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by dfrost: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
cheesy grin this matter no go end this century ooh

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by IamdbuII: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!

This is what I will also do incase I mistakenly marry iyaebe or siofra

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Omoawoke: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol

Western marriage is a punishment for men.

A football star will definitely have women rushing him. Now these footballers can bang as many girls as they want, nobody faults them. For instance Ronaldo can bang any girl he wants and nobody will hold him, his partner won’t even make any noise about it.

But the moment Ronaldo signs that evil paper and put his partner into legal marriage, that’s when private investigators will begin to follow him up and down. And once they catch him kissing another babie, he is finished, he loses endorsement deals, loses his reputation, his career is done, he loses his assets and would be called all sorts of names.
I hope men learn from the fall of Tiger woods, what is evil wife did to him.
Be like mikel obi and Ronaldo, just make her your partner and if she’s African, just pay bride price only, don’t do white wedding because you are not even white. The only reason as a man you should get married is if the marriage will give you some sure advantage beyond puszy, girl must offer something in return beyond her body assets, advantages like citizenship, business connections, wealth etc

Marriage is a punishment for men. No man will go unpunished, all men must marry

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by 1950Mack: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
I heard the other side of the story and I was pissed myself... hakimi cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.... if as a man you wanna cheat please not in the house... go outside atleast. Am sure the wife has been depressed ever since, the reason for the divorce is infidelity and not greed. Hakimi should bury his head in shame... this does not call for celebration undecided

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Reelmii: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin...when the mama send am make him no collect am na grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by nurex01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Like for Hakimi

Share for his Ex

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

No be lie . Wise woman. But remember lion no dey born goat . The son wise too

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Benrosaria(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
but truth be told, when was it that his mother started being in charge of his financial life. am sure it was before he had sense

2 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by WebSurfer(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by Dandsome: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
It's not funny o especially if you're the wife.

I think the wife was too harsh on him.

Now she will even have to forfeit half of her own networth.

Like the saying goes. When digging a grave, make sure iuts not too deep, incase you eventually fall into it.

Grace is usually 6ft deep. I think she dug 13ft for the guy o. Now she's about to enter into it.

Come to think about it. What if the rape case is even false allegations?

What if she set trap for the guy so she can have a good ground to file for divorce?

On the other hand, I don't think the guy even loved or trusted her in the first place. If you love someone, you will trust them.

This case just tie wrapper.

While we're still on the issue, come and buy smartwatch o. No worry, no hidden charges or anything grin
The price is real and the extra gifts are real too. No hidden charges at all. Check my signature.

18 Likes

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by dfrost: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122527948][/quote]

It is the Lord's work mumsy is doing 🙌 🤣😝🤸‍♂️🦧

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hakimi And His Lawyer by SPAMBOX7: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.