Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry (82663 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by thesicilian: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Seems you don’t understand
Ok
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by okrikaboi: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Where Symbian phones?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by suckmedownthere(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Emeks008:
Good old days. Listening to music on my Nokia xpress and taking a walk to mama Bidemi shop to buy one the below biscuits. Lol grin grin grin
men I loved milk maid and speedy biscuits like crazy, load my pocket with 10 milk maid and 10 speedy then relax in my bed.... grin
I used Nokia 7210 supernova and Nokia E51 playing games like seven days of salvation.....those sweet days

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Caleb15(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:
No. Check it out
That phone wey no get menu
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by AfahaAbia(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Krak:

And the battery of those blackberry phones were very useless. Then if you see anybody going around with charger, chances were high that he or she was a blackberry user.

😂😂😂 That's very correct

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
I remember when I used this Moto razr back in the day. I'd still use it today. That phone is a Collectors item to me. Very sleek design and cool ringtone. The speakers loud af

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by zilon12(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
You wey dey post, show us your family
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by MightyHand(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
AHH🙄🙄 🙄 Asha and hanging is like 5&6
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by ericfabulous(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
What have phones got to do with one been married?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peter Okoye get them plenty
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by gameova(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
VikingKing:

Seriously, all android phones are just the same generic design. No creativity whatsoever. Just shuffling of the camera
Yes indeed. It's just recently the idea of foldable came to light. It's just soo boring now, honestly
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by maestro299: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:

Nokia X2 can run both PES & Real Football multiplayer cool Multiplayer was a big deal back then and its the reason I contributed my pocket money and other errand funds for like a month to buy London used Sony Ericsson K700 for #2500
Chai! You sef remember that multiplayer levels? You be real niggar!!! Na we be champion that year for my department for school. Men go gather on Bluetooth begin dey fire. Me, my own no pass cross and nod. I use am beat so many guys that year. Mehn, na those times you dey enjoy phone PES cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Sheriman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:

Nokia X2 can run both PES & Real Football multiplayer cool Multiplayer was a big deal back then and its the reason I contributed my pocket money and other errand funds for like a month to buy London used Sony Ericsson K700 for #2500
N2500 be like 25K of today. Nigeria Naira just dey depreciate as time goes by
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by faithfull18(f): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
🙄
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by blackmantis: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sendo

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by francotunsco: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

I disagree

Go to Court!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Maj196(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na by force?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Eriokanmi: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
All these indomie generations no go gree pesin rest tiday grin

Who among you used the phones below in your school or home? undecided

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by clockwisereport: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
I know someone that still uses Nokia C3 till date
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Yuneehk(f): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nokia 3310, that phone was so strong. Enjoyed the Snake Xenzia game.

Xpress Music was really loud for music.

Asha 200, I used that phone for a long time and cried when it got stolen at Osisioma, Aba angry
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Snitch24(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
I remember using this Nokia asha 200 OMO
I actually bought it then as a secondhand phone after I lost my blackberry bold 4.
I was so happy when I bought the phone for #1800
OMO how sweet was life back then .
It started hanging then buttons started pulling off later it got speaker issues then mouth piece issues, then the Nokia battery began to spoil
omo o vex throway the phone.

Which of these did you use and how did you buy it and how did they get spoilt ?

Hi bri
There's a particular code combination then that I do use back in those days
After activating it in my phone I can still receive calls from the SIM I activated the code with on the phone even when the SIM is no longer In the phone
As far as there's a SIM in that particular phone it will ring
I don't know if I get the explanation well
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by goslowgoslow(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
wonder233:
If you guys don't mention marriage, you won't feel you have made sense ba? Why are Nigerians so dull?
Honestly the thing taya me, as if marriage is the ultimate thing in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by PulaPower: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
gameova:
There was a lot of creativity put into mobile phone design then. Now it's just a big touch screen.
You get it. This is one of the reasons that helped Nokia back to the market. Ain’t no much unique phones out there..

I think Black berry made a mistake. Them for no give up so easily..
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by seanwilliam(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
I swear to God, I’ve used all those phones up there except the one with antenna . But every other phone u posted I’ve used. When I was in secondary, I changed phone every week.
I used more than 50 phones then. I would buy, resell, swap at iwo road.
I would download Konami and contra then rent it out for my friends wey sabi play am. Dem go play multiplayer and pay me every 2hrs. For every of these phones wirh removable battery , I get like 5 extra batteries and desktops plus charger. Choi
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by ggood: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

I disagree
indomie generation spotted
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Hezmatosky: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Krak:

I have used every single phone upbthere and more. Let me add a little bit more names: Bird, Truim, Sagem, Sendo. I have used all.

I have used dozens of mobile phones in my lifetime except blackberry phones and Iphones. I just dont like them.
Its either you lived in oshodi snatching phones or ikeja under bridge lipsrsealed
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nickymezor(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
LG no dey
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by goslowgoslow(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
thesicilian:
Marriage is not the only indicator of age, maturity or progress in life.
It is not even an indicator of any of those.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
SeniorGee:
Sagem no dey there??

Sagem no matter how much you play prince of persia the battery dey last past some people life!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by dfrost: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Krak:

I have used every single phone upbthere and more. Let me add a little bit more names: Bird, Truim, Sagem, Sendo. I have used all.

I have used dozens of mobile phones in my lifetime except blackberry phones and Iphones. I just dont like them.

iPhone remains the brand I've not used. I hope to get it, just to review it. Nothing much. I dislike the hype around it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by atheistandproud(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
My list of phones used:

1. Nokia 3310 (2006)
2. Motorola SLVR (2007)
3. Samsung SGH E250 (2009)
4. Nokia C2 (2011)
5. HTC (2013)
6. Nokia E5 (2015)
7. Infinix Hot 2 (2016)
8. Innjoo F3 (2016)
9. Tecno L9+ (2017)
10. Tecno Pouvoir 2 (2018)
11. Redmi Note 7 (2019)
12. Redmi Note 9 Pro (2020 till present)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.