Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry (82670 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Dancebreaker: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nokia 3310 remains the real odogwu of mobile phones.
No phone will ever come close.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Fearyourcreator: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
VikingKing:

Seriously, all android phones are just the same generic design. No creativity whatsoever. Just shuffling of the camera
IPhone nko
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Fearyourcreator: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

See how cheap phones where then
But those money where so big to us then ehn

Tou could get a new asha 200 for just 12k
Well new phones then if e enter 20k na very solid... Those tending Nokia then no dey pass 10k to 18500 then
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by seglabsy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
mychelyte:

Bought it brand new from "Bamisoro Telecoms" Ibadan for #3,000 then.
wow where is bamisoro telecom now?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by dawaxkydada: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Idiot people them we no use am make dem do wetin
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by quinox947: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Still using Asha 200. Infact it is the phone I had used to type this text
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by IPDGP: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
When i got my Nokia x2 around 2010 during my diploma days it was like a yahoo boy way just buy iPhone 14 for campus, others just dey join buy
I claimed x2 president then
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Alhamdulilah for the gift of life cheesy
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by nduchucks: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
These phones provide better security. Your privacy is almost impossible to be invaded and today's hacking software cannot hack them.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Calibrator: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Power Bank, you mean? L9 follow come battery na die that year cheesy
atheistandproud:

I meant to write L9+
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Exumal: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nobody Sabi NEC 3?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by atheistandproud(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Calibrator:
Power Bank, you mean? L9 follow come battery na die that year cheesy

I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by officialfestus(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by antibullshit: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
What's marriage got to do with it? Marriage isn't for everyone !
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by orikoku: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Where's Nokia engage? I still need that phone.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by goslowgoslow(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
The 5g doesn't work in Nigeria?
I don't know if the installation is completed in Nigeria. However some brands are manufactured strictly for some countries, the reason is left for the manufacturer to answer.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Sewgon79(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
I remember using my dad's Nokia 3310 to call someone for the first time in my life, that was when MTN sim was around 20,000 Naira then. those lovely days.

My first phone were Sagem, then the flip Motorola, followed by a Nokia N72 phone.

You are guy, I used that long Nokia, then Nokia 3310, then Sagem like 2 different versions, then turn to Motorola that look like Nokia 3310, then Motorola v3 flip. That flip I didn't buy it I saw it inside sit of can that I enter vibrating. Those days sorry to say I just remove the Sim and put my sim. The I used different type of blackberry ranging from Curve, to Bold, to Porsche, and so on

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by cutedharmee: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
I used Nokia 3310 as ma first phone
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You must be referring to K700i, the lineage of the W800i. Sony Ericsson was the mother of good sound then !

Best phones then

Nokia N9
W800i
The Nokia Communicator
Nokia N900
Motorola Razr.

Lecturers usually come to class to seize my phones! The good old days.
Spot on... No contest!!!
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Jeamillz2020(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
My phones
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by bewla(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Nokia 3310 remains the GOAT of phones.
what of 3410
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Babafamous(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why is Sagem, Sony Ericsson and Trium missing from the post? This post is not complete without the 3 aforementioned phones.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by justmondris: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

I disagree
Lol it’s obvious you did not use it
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Benwallt(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hmmm, sagem. That phone with antenna, the battery is like dust, phew! E don off. Sometimes, you plug it n using it, it will still tell you battery low and off

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Musisco01(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
VikingKing:

Seriously, all android phones are just the same generic design. No creativity whatsoever. Just shuffling of the camera

You were not thinking about the Almighty Samsung before making this statement though
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nyanabo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:

Nokia X2 can run both PES & Real Football multiplayer cool Multiplayer was a big deal back then and its the reason I contributed my pocket money and other errand funds for like a month to buy London used Sony Ericsson K700 for #2500

What year was that?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by crowther15(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:

Nokia X2 can run both PES & Real Football multiplayer cool Multiplayer was a big deal back then and its the reason I contributed my pocket money and other errand funds for like a month to buy London used Sony Ericsson K700 for #2500
I love PES on my C3 back then. We should to take turn to play multiplayer in our house back then. This live sha cry
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by eroticecstasy: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
I remember using this Nokia asha 200 OMO
I actually bought it then as a secondhand phone after I lost my blackberry bold 4.
I was so happy when I bought the phone for #1800
OMO how sweet was life back then .
It started hanging then buttons started pulling off later it got speaker issues then mouth piece issues, then the Nokia battery began to spoil
omo o vex throway the phone.

Which of these did you use and how did you buy it and how did they get spoilt ?

You forget mentioning BIRD PHONES

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
I actually bought it then as a secondhand phone after I lost my blackberry bold 4.
It started hanging then buttons started pulling off later it got speaker issues then mouth piece issues, then the Nokia battery began to spoil

Mum went holidaying in South Africa 2002 and got the Nokia 3310 plus mtn lines for each of her 5 kids as gifts we were so excited.
I still have it till today 21 years.It has fallen so many times but still works though the battery has been changed twice.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by badonkadonk: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Nairalanders really need to stop this stewpidity, if you do this or if you used that, go and marry thing..

Its daft
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Bombolistic: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Where is sagem?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Technology is moving so fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.