Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry (82711 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by rolams(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gone are those days!
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by dfrost: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Its either you lived in oshodi snatching phones or ikeja under bridge lipsrsealed

Bros, no be like that na... some of us like to review gadgets. So can actually buy from someone and play around with it and sell after a few months.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nickymezor:
LG no dey

Who lg epp...omo that time na Motorola flip fone get am...before we start dey use Nokia internet to download from waptrick
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hahhahah, Nokia Asha, I really rock the phone.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by tiswell(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
I used virtually all the phones in the pictures.

Life dey sweet before o
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by godofuck231: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
I also used express music but that was in 2010 Sha
2003 2004 phone , damn

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by jbillz4u(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nokia Ngage
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Truthshscrazy: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Olosho trafficking news undecided
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by sunshineV(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
the space impact on this phone is the most advanced I've ever seen
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by goslowgoslow(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Krak:

I have used every single phone upbthere and more. Let me add a little bit more names: Bird, Truim, Sagem, Sendo. I have used all.

I have used dozens of mobile phones in my lifetime except blackberry phones and Iphones. I just dont like them.
This one na phone snatcher! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by theredaddy: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
chai !! i use phone 1,2, 6,7 and 8 respectively grin we don old o.

magnoliaa makeup your mind, not everything is in my mother"s name undecided
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by goslowgoslow(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nickymezor:
LG no dey
LG came to the market later on.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by nihinlade(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yes o. Then we never envisaged that a phone will be using 4g 5g network with browsers and even work like a computer.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by sundid(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:
The guy who sold the asha 200 used the money to buy Nokia x2 i belive x2 was a bigger version than that of asha 200
Gawd! You can use 1gb for 1year on this phones without shaking, but 1gb today na 1 second e go finish
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Sammy5413(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
These are cell phones, I was thinking you were going to talk about telephones or cellulars
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by neonly: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
See new model phone OP they flash and still dey call them old
Motorola time pot
Segem mc 360
Sony Ericsson
Trapium not sure of spelling
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by 1950Mack: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
As wife material no kon de nko... naija girls no serious... always saying you're not my spec, I don't like you blablablah... dem too de form jarey... and shishi dem no get... common sense dem still no get tongue

Na jand I go go pick my woman laslas... atleast oyinbo get sense get money pass these rude oloshos... after dem go go church de sing 'carry me de go my husband house...' na Afghanistan or Libya you go go laslas... shior... awon oloshi... awon oloorun... example Diamond121 tongue grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Godwin4444: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:
There's also this Motorola we do call "omi ogi"(pap water) the screen is white and the words are black, big and bold. That should be one of the oldest Motorola grin
when u press any botton u will hear

β€œOwuyi amisa β€œ

Followed by le glass alab

I use that phone as support phone for good 2 years in school
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Keneeby(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
My first phone was motorala, arch color with blue screen. I bought it in 2006. After two weeks l loss the phone. Mourned that phone like I was bereaved. Still that same yr I bought the same phone again. Old memories. Life was so sweet back then.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Sonicroyel: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I used the first one nokia asha 201 even the pink one too πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by BinamRex: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
gameova:
There was a lot of creativity put into mobile phone design then. Now it's just a big touch screen.

Talking about creativity, we now have phones that have cameras that can rival high-end digital cameras. We have phones that can perform similarly to computers. We have phones with long-lasting batteries. We have phones that can charge in 30 minutes. We have phones with amazing speed. If this isn't creativity, I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
kyber:

Mehn I used this phone when. 2006, everyone was always wanting to see and check out my phone.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Nickymezor(f): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
goslowgoslow:

LG came to the market later on.
Really? Anyway I never used it sha..My friend did
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by franklingud(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
1. Nokia 2626
2. Nokia asha C2
3. Motorola razor
4. Nokia X2
5. Blackberry Q10
6. Blackberry Q5
7. HTC G22
8. HTC G24
9. Xperia E1
10.Tecno Spark 4 till date....

Yes I am married too!!!
Nwoke na ife n'eme!

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Okechinwadike: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
where do you see wife? yawo yawo ladies, bobrisky, feminist, tonto dike and hakimi wife everywhere. even when am serious to marry
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by zedman1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yemike:

Nokia X2 can run both PES & Real Football multiplayer cool Multiplayer was a big deal back then and its the reason I contributed my pocket money and other errand funds for like a month to buy London used Sony Ericsson K700 for #2500
At the end of the day Sony Ericsson was the brand I chose to settle for. Their camera was mad, plus the audio, the ear piece sound ... It was mad!
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by ultimateprof: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
What if you are already married?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by WriterX(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin If you know how many of these phones way I dey see there pictures way I don use like literally 80% of what I see here, I have used. No worry, I no buy many oh, we dey quick do swap and add money exchange. Las las 2k + your former phone you don get new one. Meh good 'ol days.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Krak(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Its either you lived in oshodi snatching phones or ikeja under bridge lipsrsealed

I was living on campus and I was buying used phones from fellow students and also selling same phones at higher prices. So, I changed phones at will.

I was also into sales of recharge cards and making of calls. That was more than 15 years ago, things are now different.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by charlesdinho(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
back then if you have the nokia x2, you are a big boy. it has one of the best cameras in those days...
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by onuman: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Nokia 3310 remains the GOAT of phones.

After Nokia, other phones follow.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by gaddafe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
I used all those phones. But I've forgotten the name of that Symbian phone at the beginning there. I also used Sagem. I wonder why Sagem is not here. Those days sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.