Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee (50015 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nawa for putting o
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
People can't flee in peace again. Putin na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Iamzik: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
fabolouz1:
This man hasn't learnt from the downfall of terrors before him.
Hitler was powerful but his end was disastrous

Russia, China and North Korea are the three countries standing in the way of globalists elites.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by TobiAbuja: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Someone dispose of this pathetic little warmonger.

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Mikeeytools: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:
Before you type rubbish about Putin …..
Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of a nigerian??

we have snakes that can swallow money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by God2man2again(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
How long.?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by MrAgbako: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Put it in my man! 🙌😂
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by MrAgbako: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
God2man2again:
How long.?
as long as necessary. Heads must reset and war must be won😂
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by sojayy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
We die here together. In Putin's voice
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by JagabanBorgu: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
floret23:
Putin fighting a senseless battle he cannot win. A battle you cannot win in one year, forget it. Something his citizens are are not interested in.

How I wish Tinubu's sensel*ss surpporters can go and be conscripted into Russian army right now. I know tey will love it. Cc LegendHero PureFace1 NamelessOGBENI yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk PandoraObi heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 AntiChristian etc.
One of d póór màssés of Nigeria who can't develop their street, who can't lead a village thinks he/she knows so much about wars and leadership of a country as powerful as Russia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by TenQ: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
fergie001:
Putin signs bill allowing electronic conscription notices

@AP
If I am a Russian, I won't report for conscription UNTIL the war with Ukraine is over.

The white man who made pencil, navhim make eraser!

Over What!?

Putin's children are not on the battle front

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Majesty7: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tecnophone:
putin will waste all adults in Russia. Putin lapdogs, work don land....... Drug daddy people.

I thought it was Obidients that were core supporters of Putin? What happened? You guys should stay one place

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by TenQ: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.
It is real o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Dimehook: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
fergie001:
Putin signs bill allowing electronic conscription notices

@AP
Putin's signing of this bill is just another example of the Russian government trying to control and manipulate its citizens. They want to create a digital prison camp where they can call up anyone they want at any time. This is a violation of people's rights and a step towards a totalitarian regime. And don't believe for a second that they won't use this new law to mobilize more soldiers for their aggression in Ukraine. The Russian government is a bunch of liars and cheats, and they can't be trusted. If you're a young Russian, watch out. They'll be coming for you soon, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by BreconHills(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What are you proud of as a citizen of your country??

Not having to die in a war we don't believe in.

We may lack many things but we still have freedoms Russians will bite off their hands to have.

The mentality you are displaying is common among those who have suffered deprivation and now will do anything the master wants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by FatherofAsaad: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
I see people who see the WEST and their Allies as saints typing rubbish about President Putin. Give me a number of how many US soldiers die for nothing just because their leaders are war mongers. Who started the war? so you don’t want Putin to protect his country he should let the WEST have it? Naa Putin is not an African leaders who sell their follow black into slavery for a piece of mirror think again any reasonable leader would do anything to protect his country against the oppressors the WEST and their Allies. Mark my word you all if African leaders refuse to learn the children of your colonial masters would come back to Africa and enslave Africa again. Africa youths better start holding their leaders accountable now to take a stand because a new world order is sure no doubt they better side with the BRICS nations now before it’s too late.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by TenQ: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

You can go voluntaire yourself, they need more canon fodder in Bahmut.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Cantonese: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Meanwhile those who supported the bill must be some emi lo kan kind of old men. They will never go to war and they will hide their own children as much as possible.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Savechild23: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
The terrorist on the loose
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by kelvindj98: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Billionaire2:

Idiot. Go and fight for Russia nah. Baboon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by PureFace1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Iamzik:

Russia, China and North Korea are the three countries standing in the way of globalists elites.

The US and the west are guilty of so many crimes but i think the world will be so much worse under the hegemony of China or Russia.

The Devil you know maybe better than the devil you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Buliwyf: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Iamzik:

Lol clown. Those globalist elites have done way more good for you than the 3 countries you are mentioning. You think you will be able to live and prosper in a world controlled by the 3 countries you mentioned? Will you like to vacation in North Korea? 🤡

When I see statements like this, it is easy to judge the intelligence of the person. You just parrot stupid lines you see online and fancy yourself a different thinker. For all the flaws of the west, the little modern prosperity and human rights we can see is moved and championed by them. They are not 100% good but Russia and China are not in any way close to being good. Or you think if the communists have won the cold war, there will be peace, prosperity and stability in the world today?

Think before you expose your ignorance online.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by onuman: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Putin is a perfect example of how a power drunk leader of a country can sacrifice the lives of his country's citizens because of ego.

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Antipob777(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Put in behaves like Peter obi and obedients.

No direction. Just senseless mobs. Oni downfall is very close.

Tinubu should as a matter of urgency call putin to order as Tinubu right now is the most influential world leader and most respected
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Hezmatosky: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Okealaaye:

No be Nigerians de support bad things o! Check well.
Ooooooooooh! I mean Yoruba people sorry kiss
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by correctguy101(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Putin is ready to use the citizens of Russia as Canon fodder.

I just hope he has a reasonable Plan B. I feel he's losing his grip.

The war was simply to sap his military strength in the first place and this ancestor feels it's succeeding seeing how long it continues.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
This man putin must be stopped, no matter what putin must not win this war! Putin has luck Bojo stepped down as PM, if not but anyways he won't find it easy either ways, Putin must not be allowed to create a precedent of fear among the Western nations, and former soviet union members which is his true aim, BTW when will putin's daughters be "called to arms "
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Iamzik: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Buliwyf:

Lol clown. Those globalist elites have done way more good for you than the 3 countries you are mentioning. You think you will be able to live and prosper in a world controlled by the 3 countries you mentioned? Will you like to vacation in North Korea? 🤡

When I see statements like this, it is easy to judge the intelligence of the person. You just parrot stupid lines you see online and fancy yourself a different thinker. For all the flaws of the west, the little modern prosperity and human rights we can see is moved and championed by them. They are not 100% good but Russia and China are not in any way close to being good. Or you think if the communists have won the cold war, there will be peace, prosperity and stability in the world today?

Think before you expose your ignorance online.

I made a simple statement but you had to wash the linen of your poor upbringing on the internet with the thrash you typed up there.

The globalists want every country to fall in line but Russia, China and Noko have been a pain in their ass. If you don't know anything about global politics of the western hemisphere then i can also conclude that you have zero intelligence quotient.

I don't talk down on people but if that is the only way you know bring it on!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by BatistNaija: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Okealaaye:
Paper superpower. The heat is so intense to the height that Putin had to beg China and Iran for arms supply! Clay-footed god that must not ford a river or be "beaten" by mere dew.
Bring your evidence of Putin begging for weapons, it seems your ignorant self is confusing Putin for Zelensky... undecided

The only people begging for weapons is Zelensky and his pay master begging for weapons from South Korea...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.