Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee (50025 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by thisisit: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2023
The WAR is coming back home!!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Exjoker(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country .. & the number of people fleeing from ur own country is greater than citizens fleeing from Russia..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals, free education to university level, free health care / facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country??

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed / embezzled by your own African governments

This is clearly how looser talk...
A bill has been passed here to send people to war against there will and you are here saying things out of context just to remain relevant.

Nobody ask Putin to start a war with Ukraine.
See even Russians are not interested in the war yet you are here defending and supporting Putin. For what? How much are paid for your loyalty?

BTW why don't you go volunteer to fight for your master?

NB: Russia has lost tens of thousands of men in just a year of fighting a senseless war in Ukraine than Nigeria has lost in 11 of fighting terrorism..
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Exjoker(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2023
caandi:
Omorrrr you’re mouthed
The first sentence got me laughing hard ahswear
Nigerians are quick to comment when more people have died in the country than people in Russia that’s even fighting war
Mtcheeeew
Russia has lost tens of thousands of men in just a year of fighting a senseless war in Ukraine than Nigeria has lost in 11 years of fighting terrorism...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Bluntemperor: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2023
xevove2061:

Hitler did not have nukes. Nothing will happen to Putin from the outside. Gbam!

Just imagine,so because Putin has nuke or Nuclear,so he can't be defeated?
So,you don't understand that getting results in War is Strategic planning and thinking and once the People are convinced that -you as a leader is not truthful to the cause,your defeat is a forgone conclusions! What type of reasoning is this?
Today,we see a nation like Russia - throwing Missiles here and there in Ukraine, Annexing the territory like Creamea in 2014 under illusions and without Ukraine fighting them, once they get there!
They are trying to alter the Country Borders landscape!
Many Russians are not really briefed and are innocent ,until they scalled outside the Russia wall before they see the atrocities their leaders are committing and are very Corrupt!
That is the problems of Communism- Russian and China inclusive,as they are planning in to invade Taiwan and is going to be though, in years ahead because those Countries they considered 'Small ' will do everything to liberate themselves!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2023
It still beats my imagination how some stupid people here support Putin.

This one na “by force” conscription. By the time Putin is done with this war, there’ll be no male adult left in Russia. Putin is a tyrant

This goes a long way to show that the so called Russian Army is empty
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.

Shey because it’s exposing the madness of your lord Putin?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2023
floret23:
Putin fighting a senseless battle he cannot win. A battle you cannot win in one year, forget it. Something his citizens are are not interested in.

How I wish Tinubu's sensel*ss surpporters can go and be conscripted into Russian army right now. I know tey will love it. Cc LegendHero PureFace1 NamelessOGBENI yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk PandoraObi heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 AntiChristian etc.

Helinues and wahalawahala too
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by CodeTemplar: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
putin will waste all adults in Russia. Putin lapdogs, work don land....... Drug daddy people.
That's what happens when BMC wins social media campaign contract from Aso rock and Russia. They may win another contract from Saudi Arabia soon..
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country .. & the number of people fleeing from ur own country is greater than citizens fleeing from Russia..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals, free education to university level, free health care / facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country that can’t pay workers well talkless of pensioners..

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed / embezzled by your own African governments

Is that a reason for Putin to be mad? Doesn’t he want to finish the remaining adult males in Russia?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by CodeTemplar: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2023
sniperr007:

Vlad wasn't a tyrant to his people. He was a terror to his enemies and was good to his people.

Yet his people are running from his war. Did you use your brain as collateral when joining BMC?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2023
PureFace1:
This is the type of Military government Obediots are praying for because of their hatred for Tinubu. Their Hatred for Tinubu is making them wish for something that can destroy their lives.

If a Military government take over at least DSS release some propagandists they arrested for questioning, the Military will just send most of them to the gallow and the Twitter they love so much to perpetrate their terrorist activities can be banned forever at any time, it only need a single order from the person in charge.

If you think Obedient are the only ones who hate tinubu then you're d dullest Nigerians. Do you think tinubu don't know that he's hated everywhere? Even children.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AmeLonRo(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023
This is serious. Most of these wars are unnecessary and can be solved with dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffqas9Cc2D8
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2023
IAMYOURDAD:
Man wey sabi.

After you na you oga Putin.

In vawulence we stand!
Peace is not an option!

This one na another mad man
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
This overrated man again!

A former lieutenant colonel that can’t even win a war against a comedian. 1 year and counting. Very overrated somebody.

I keep telling people that Russia ceased being a superpower during the Cold War era. All they’re is a Nuclear Power

But Putin bots here will tell u that Putin is not desperate and he’s in control 😂
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Nigerians like to support bad things. Nor be here some people dey hail this man initially? Where them dey?

Those supporting this man are Tinubu supporters
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

more adult males are languishing in your own country … Sir

Still doesn’t change the fact on ground
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

One of d póór màssés of Nigeria who can't develop their street, who can't lead a village thinks he/she knows so much about wars and leadership of a country as powerful as Russia.

U call Russia powerful? 😂 😂 😂

A county that conscripts by force?

What happened to the so called two days conquest they planned for Ukraine?

Imagine a Lieutenant Colonel like Putin being screwed by a mere comedian President 😂 😂 😂

Anyway.... Tinubu supporters no get sense shaa
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by steveekeoma(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.

The news is not junk but original
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Exjoker(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Sir, sane people are not paid for loyalty…
there are more senseless killings in your country
senseless killing takes place in all countries in the world (including Russia, USA, UK, Germany, Japan etc and not just in Nigeria but there is only one senseless war going on now, that is the Russia-Ukraine war.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2023
FatherofAsaad:
I see people who see the WEST and their Allies as saints typing rubbish about President Putin. Give me a number of how many US soldiers die for nothing just because their leaders are war mongers. Who started the war? so you don’t want Putin to protect his country he should let the WEST have it? Naa Putin is not an African leaders who sell their follow black into slavery for a piece of mirror think again any reasonable leader would do anything to protect his country against the oppressors the WEST and their Allies. Mark my word you all if African leaders refuse to learn the children of your colonial masters would come back to Africa and enslave Africa again. Africa youths better start holding their leaders accountable now to take a stand because a new world order is sure no doubt they better side with the BRICS nations now before it’s too late.

Olodo!! How many of those American soldiers were conscripted by force? Some of u here talk with your anus.

BRICS kii u dia
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2023
correctguy101:

I just hope he has a reasonable Plan B. I feel he's losing his grip.

The war was simply to sap his military strength in the first place and this ancestor feels it's succeeding seeing how long it continues.

I once said it that the West created a new Afghanistan for Russia. And dem go fight till dem dey exhausted. America always had a plan of keeping Russia busy
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

I made a simple statement but you had to wash the linen of your poor upbringing on the internet with the thrash you typed up there.

The globalists want every country to fall in line but Russia, China and Noko have been a pain in their ass. If you don't know anything about global politics of the western hemisphere then i can also conclude that you have zero intelligence quotient.

I don't talk down on people but if that is the only way you know bring it on!

Just as that dude said, you’re talking trash. U don’t even sound half intelligent. Why not go get conscripted in the war, to prove u have a point. Or have u asked why Putin’s daughters haven’t been conscripted too?? Olodo!!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Oh yeah!! ‘cos you don’t give a fvvk ‘bout your own people, it’s russians & Putin that bothers you..

Oga take your deleuded self out of my mention. I’m not here for people like u. I have a right to comment on any topic I wish to on this platform
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

The three countries I mentioned are not seeking to dominate the world. All they are asking is to be left alone. Is that too hard for NATO, United States and Europe to understand?

How many countries have Russia, China and Noko invaded. I have a long list of countries invaded and still being occupied by NATO/US forces

U mean China is seeking to be left alone yet they’re are clamoring to take over Taiwan... North Korea is asking to be left alone yet they want to invade a sovereign South Korea.

Abeg how u dey take reason before u talk?

The reason China and North Korea hasn’t invaded any country is because of fear of the West holding them back. And for your information, Russia once invaded Afghanistan. Try to do a research before u come online to expose your ignorance.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

The three countries I mentioned are not seeking to dominate the world. All they are asking is to be left alone. Is that too hard for NATO, United States and Europe to understand?

How many countries have Russia, China and Noko invaded. I have a long list of countries invaded and still being occupied by NATO/US forces

This are list of people Russia has invaded so far apart from Afghanistan I told u previously

1 Moldova. (Transnistria (1992–present)
2 Georgia. (Abkhazia and South Ossetia (2008–present)
3 Ukraine (Crimea, parts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (2014–present) and
Invasion of Ukraine (2022–present)
4 Kuril Islands dispute.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Aboki99:

You are just echoing what the Western media indoctrinated you with.

Have a mind for critical thinking. Have some self esteem and stop regurgitating what your Western masters spoon-fed u with.

Most of u here who claim to be critical thinkers on Russia’s issue are quite stupid. How would u feel of your country conscripts u by force to fight a war u are not interested in?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Russia is more peaceful, more organized, and more secured than your country

This guy Na clown 🤡

It’s better no one on this forum replies u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.