Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee (50030 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by xevove2061: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2023
fabolouz1:
This man hasn't learnt from the downfall of terrors before him.
Hitler was powerful but his end was disastrous

Hitler did not have nukes. Nothing will happen to Putin from the outside. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by infogeneral: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2023
How many more people have to die for the tyrant Putin to end the war?
I thought he is also planning to fight Finland for joining NATO. It's just a matter of time before he is consumed in his aggressions.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by SaLongs1(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country …

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country??

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed by your shithole African governments

We are better off not being sent to invade our neighbors and dying in droves and l am not fleeing my country either.

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by LordEclipse: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2023
fergie001:
Putin signs bill allowing electronic conscription notices

@AP
True definition of "we die here"
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by traihit: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.

If you understand the history of Russia, you won't doubt that.

Frankly, Russia hasn't had it so good with leaders in the past
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by sniperr007(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Tyrant Vlad.

Vlad wasn't a tyrant to his people. He was a terror to his enemies and was good to his people.

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
putin will waste all adults in Russia. Putin lapdogs, work don land....... Drug daddy people.
Nobody takes seriously the 💩 comment of a brain 🧠 DEAD IDIOT 🤡 like you
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2023
floret23:
Putin fighting a senseless battle he cannot win. A battle you cannot win in one year, forget it. Something his citizens are are not interested in.

How I wish Tinubu's sensel*ss surpporters can go and be conscripted into Russian army right now. I know tey will love it. Cc LegendHero PureFace1 NamelessOGBENI yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk PandoraObi heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 AntiChristian etc.
The brain 🧠 DEAD senseless and spayed female pig 🐖 is you and your LOOSER USA🇺🇸 led NATO alliance
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Paper superpower. The heat is so intense to the height that Putin had to beg China and Iran for arms supply! Clay-footed god that must not ford a river or be "beaten" by mere dew.
The paper super power is the💩 USA🇺🇸 led NATO alliance overrated by idiots like you

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2023
israelmao:
This shows ckearly that Putin is losing huge number of his army.
According to a brain 🧠 DEAD nitwit like you as on the contrary the Ukronazis 🇺🇦 army are loosing literally tens of thousands in Bakhmut region alone

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2023
infogeneral:
How many more people have to die for the tyrant Putin to end the war?
I thought he is also planning to fight Finland for joining NATO. It's just a matter of time before he is consumed in his aggressions.
It's just a matter of time before you're consumed in idiocy 🤡
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by ALFADOS(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
putin will waste all adults in Russia. Putin lapdogs, work don land....... Drug daddy people.
thank you, yes daddy people
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2023
sniperr007:

Vlad wasn't a tyrant to his people. He was a terror to his enemies and was good to his people.

Please don't mind most of these 🤡🤡 arse lickers of the USA 🇺🇸 led NATO alliance
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by infogeneral: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Horokrox:
It's just a matter of time before you're consumed in idiocy 🤡

Who is this attack dog? Is your surname Putin?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by nairalanda1(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2023
xandy84:
While I am against insult and name calling but he made a valid point. Will you like to vacation in North Korea? US and it allies has their flaws but better than Russia, China and North Korea.

Jokes aside, one can vacation in North Korea. Even Americans go.

The palaver is you would always be followed by minders and you just can't spontaneously leave your hotel,( and then there are cases like otto wambier) but the hotels are nice, and one gets to see the sights, albeit under control.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by ezechi242: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Buliwyf:

Lol clown. Those globalist elites have done way more good for you than the 3 countries you are mentioning. You think you will be able to live and prosper in a world controlled by the 3 countries you mentioned? Will you like to vacation in North Korea? 🤡

When I see statements like this, it is easy to judge the intelligence of the person. You just parrot stupid lines you see online and fancy yourself a different thinker. For all the flaws of the west, the little modern prosperity and human rights we can see is moved and championed by them. They are not 100% good but Russia and China are not in any way close to being good. Or you think if the communists have won the cold war, there will be peace, prosperity and stability in the world today?

Think before you expose your ignorance online.

but there was peace in libya before the love of your life attacked them.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by gladdensir(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Putin will die just like Gaddafi
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by ttobizz(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country .. & the number of people fleeing from ur own country is greater than citizens fleeing from Russia..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals, free education to university level, free health care / facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed by your own African governments

Mr Know Russia grin

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Horokrox:
The paper super power is the💩 USA🇺🇸 led NATO alliance overrated by idiots like you

You call me an idiot for expressing a personal opinion? I leave you to work on your heart and mind.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by caandi: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country .. & the number of people fleeing from ur own country is greater than citizens fleeing from Russia..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals, free education to university level, free health care / facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed / embezzled by your own African governments

Omorrrr you’re mouthed
The first sentence got me laughing hard ahswear
Nigerians are quick to comment when more people have died in the country than people in Russia that’s even fighting war
Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2023
iamdocToyemi:

who told you? you people will just be spreading fake propaganda up and down. Russian arms industrial complex is working 7 days a week non-stop. Keep wasting your time and decieving yourselves.

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by blaise26abj(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed / embezzled by your own African governments

My brother ! I think we just have a lot of idiots in this world at the moment . Putin has every right to defend his country against those his country perceives as enemies. Ukraine was just used to test Russia . The Ukrainian president is the biggest enemy of his own country . Nigerians that cannot protect themselves against rag tag killer Fulani herdsmen are having stupid opinions about Russia . Russia should do what it has in its powers to keep the west away from its borders !

2 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Horokrox: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Okealaaye:

You call me an idiot for expressing a personal opinion? I leave you to work on your heart and mind.
I'm sorry 🙏 but you are supposed to be objective instead of just supporting the USA🇺🇸 led NATO alliance morever the person who posted the article sourced it from pro Western Associated Press(AP) as news media outlets in Russia 🇷🇺 like RT News,etc would have elaborated more about what Putin meant

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Ashirioluwa: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.

Ok, I heard you.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Mrfixiit: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

People like you are the worst set humans to live with. Condemn what is bad and stop making stupid comparison

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Karnice600: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2023
FatherofAsaad:
I see people who see the WEST and their Allies as saints typing rubbish about President Putin. Give me a number of how many US soldiers die for nothing just because their leaders are war mongers. Who started the war? so you don’t want Putin to protect his country he should let the WEST have it? Naa Putin is not an African leaders who sell their follow black into slavery for a piece of mirror think again any reasonable leader would do anything to protect his country against the oppressors the WEST and their Allies. Mark my word you all if African leaders refuse to learn the children of your colonial masters would come back to Africa and enslave Africa again. Africa youths better start holding their leaders accountable now to take a stand because a new world order is sure no doubt they better side with the BRICS nations now before it’s too late.

Ode.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Mrfixiit: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Your country’s situation is worse than Russia …

so where is the condemning gonna start hhm ??
So, because Russia is advanced more than Nigeria we should not condemn his tyrannic bill. You need to get your brain checked
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by sholla20(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Man is feeling some damn heat down his balls. Am sure he barely listens to his advisors at all otherwise he'll have known that this path is not one to be go.

Anyway, I'm A Creative Photographer/Graphics Designer based in Lagos.

Birthday shoot | Corporate shoot | Events| Lifestyle.

0813 455 6637

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.