Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee (50027 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Adakintroy: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Even america. War times everyone on board.

No be only flesh you go chop.Chop bone too

Na afterwards you fit call yourself citizen of Russia.

Nigerians go run leave them country go there then run leave there come here when them see gbege. Coward men. Most of them.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by JagabanBorgu: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

U call Russia powerful? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

A county that conscripts by force?

What happened to the so called two days conquest they planned for Ukraine?

Imagine a Lieutenant Colonel like Putin being screwed by a mere comedian President šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Anyway.... Tinubu supporters no get sense shaa
Russia is not powerful, I agree, but Russia didn't tell us they were going on a 2 days Operation like u propagandists are saying, I read on Quora everyday since last year about ur propaganda how Russia is Iosing bĆ dIy yet Ukrainians are d ones who are refugees in different countries, they are d ones whose infrastructures are being torched to d ground.
Propaganda and 0bing0s go hand in hand.
I am sure the Westerners u are clapping for came to Africa and took African resources in peace and agreement, I am sure they invaded Iraq and Libya in peace.
A sIavĆØ is always a sIavĆØ tho.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by EDOLUWA: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Read the article in full and see the politics behind the banks involved and the restrictions due to western sanctionsā€¦.
Sir, just last month Russia wrote of our own African governments debt worth 20billion dollarsā€¦ what is 100million dollars to Russia ?

Imagine the same slave Africans that Putin forgave their countryā€™s debts are talking sh!!!t about Putin ??

Baba, can you give me reference of where you gat your info as I gave you to ascertain the indebtedness of Russia. All I need is fact to be sure you are right
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by FatherofAsaad: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

Olodo!! How many of those American soldiers were conscripted by force? Some of u here talk with your anus.

BRICS kii u dia
God bless you
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by sniperr007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Yet his people are running from his war. Did you use your brain as collateral when joining BMC?

Sorry,

I didn't mean Putin. The other Vlad
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by IAMYOURDAD: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

This one na another mad man

I can't be mad because am not your fada!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

Is that a reason for Putin to be mad? Doesnā€™t he want to finish the remaining adult males in Russia?

Can't you guys just read? This is conscription to the military service not for the war. It's just like nysc service
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Lordatkinson: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
After wasting the able men of Russia, you people will now be compelling African men to start marrying your women as a criterion to securing PR.

Idiot and brainless tyrant, give peace chance to reign
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:
It still beats my imagination how some stupid people here support Putin.

This one na ā€œby forceā€ conscription. By the time Putin is done with this war, thereā€™ll be no male adult left in Russia. Putin is a tyra
G
This goes a long way to show that the so called Russian Army is empty

You guys just enmeshed yourself in propaganda. How difficult is it for you to read about conscription in Russia. It's a legal way to train the population in peace time. That's why they're called reservist
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by SaLongs1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Tell that to communities invaded and killed by fulanisā€¦.
there is an IDP camp in Benin republicā€¦ visit there and describe fleeing to them
Where l come from in Plateau State there has never been any crisis that has driven us from our houses not to talk of going anywhere else.It takes a certain level of cowardice to bow as low you are willing to take and don't expect others to be like that.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

U call Russia powerful? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

A county that conscripts by force?

What happened to the so called two days conquest they planned for Ukraine?

Imagine a Lieutenant Colonel like Putin being screwed by a mere comedian President šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Anyway.... Tinubu supporters no get sense shaa
. Ukraine seized to be Ukraine whistleblower months ago.
See Victor urban recent interview.

Let the west stop funding and you'll see Ukraine collapse immediately.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by CaptainJune: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nairaland Putin supporters will not volunteer now. They are playing deaf. All they know is to make noise about how Putin's aggression towards Ukraine is justified.

Putin will soon run out of supporters then the plot to eliminate him will thicken.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

I once said it that the West created a new Afghanistan for Russia. And dem go fight till dem dey exhausted. America always had a plan of keeping Russia busy

Russia knew it before hand. What the west will not tell you now is that Russia is gaining real war experience against all NATO forces and still winning.

They will not tell you they are loosing grip of world control
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

Just as that dude said, youā€™re talking trash. U donā€™t even sound half intelligent. Why not go get conscripted in the war, to prove u have a point. Or have u asked why Putinā€™s daughters havenā€™t been conscripted too?? Olodo!!

I only saw hatred and bias from your comment.
Conscription is for male population and it's to train them in peace time. Is that so hard?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by igbosarejews(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Elsueno:

lmao, my brother in Christ, Ur saviour zelenkys literally kidnaps his own citizens from d streets and throw them into the battlefield...Bulldozes churches as past time & in bed some very LGBTQ allies...better to stay out of this mess
Putin your fellow Christian, has been using kadyrof a militant/Jihadists, to bomb and kill fellow Christians in Ukraine. Building the largest islamic worship centres in Kremlin, just to appease the army of blood sucking Jihadists
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by smallrincowis16(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

This are list of people Russia has invaded so far apart from Afghanistan I told u previously

1 Moldova. (Transnistria (1992ā€“present)
2 Georgia. (Abkhazia and South Ossetia (2008ā€“present)
3 Ukraine (Crimea, parts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (2014ā€“present) and
Invasion of Ukraine (2022ā€“present)
4 Kuril Islands dispute.

Seriously you know what you wrote is full blown propaganda.

Did Russia invade or prevent genocide?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Aboki99(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
AssCraver:

Most of u here who claim to be critical thinkers on Russiaā€™s issue are quite stupid. How would u feel of your country conscripts u by force to fight a war u are not interested in?

We're stupid because we refuse to be slaves to America like you are.

You supported American war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc bur all of a sudden you now blame Putin for committing half the crime your Masters (America and Nato) are doing.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by godofuck231: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
God of war has spoken
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by godofuck231: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
I warned people about what the Russian spetsnaz would do to Ukraine , many thought Ukraine was loaded with bad asses who defended Russia in the cold War, wait small phase 3 is about to begin , by the time Russia reaches stage 5 ? Ukraine will nolonger be fit for life
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aboki99:

We're stupid because we refuse to be slaves to America like you are.

You supported American war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc bur all of a sudden you now blame Putin for committing half the crime your Masters (America and Nato) are doing.

Oga Aboki.... we know u hate America and we know why u hate the country. So we understand your frustrations. Thatā€™s all I can tell u
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
IAMYOURDAD:

I can't be mad because am not your fada!

But your moniker says IAMYOURDAD

šŸ˜‚ Olodo!!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

next time reason well before you quote ā€œpeople like meā€

Iā€™m sorry.... truly sorry. Next time Iā€™ll not quote nitwits like u šŸ˜‚
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Elsueno: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
igbosarejews:

Putin your fellow Christian, has been using kadyrof a militant/Jihadists, to bomb and kill fellow Christians in Ukraine. Building the largest islamic worship centres in Kremlin, just to appease the army of blood sucking Jihadists

U are no different than extremist jihadist u criticize....There are muslim people in Russia, I see no problem with building a mosque for them just as churches are being built....

anyways

Did U know d Chechen terrorists who bombed school children back home & isis from Syria are fighting on d side of ur beloved Ukrainian soldiers fully sponsored by d west?...every scumbag U can think of on earth is supporting Ukraine
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by AssCraver: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

poor rat

Studies have proven that mostly the impoverished are quick to call someone ā€œpoorā€
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Iamzik: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
xandy84:
While I am against insult and name calling but he made a valid point. Will you like to vacation in North Korea? US and it allies has their flaws but better than Russia, China and North Korea.

Yes I'd like to...as well as China and Russia.

I don't get why people are demonizing any country that refuses to follow stupid western agendas.

I'm totally against the war in Ukraine and I wish there was a diplomatic way to resolve it however you know that USA is being hypocritical. If Russia signs any military alliance with Cuba, America will invade Cuba in a heartbeat. Remember the nuclear crisis back in the day.

All global powers should stay in their lane and avoid undue interference outside their own region and let the world be at peace
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline ā€¦..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country .. & the number of people fleeing from ur own country is greater than citizens fleeing from Russia..

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals, free education to university level, free health care / facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they donā€™t owe any country & they donā€™t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country that canā€™t pay workers well talkless of pensioners..

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed / embezzled by your own African governments

needless
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by xandy84: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
You can vacation is North Korea but you might not return home. Go ask Otto Warmbier

nairalanda1:

Jokes aside, one can vacation in North Korea. Even Americans go.

The palaver is you would always be followed by minders and you just can't spontaneously leave your hotel,( and then there are cases like otto wambier) but the hotels are nice, and one gets to see the sights, albeit under control.

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Exjoker(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Billionaire2:

senseless to african western media slavesā€¦
sensible to to a nation defending its territory

ur own president would rather blame foreigners for railway bombing, killings and kidnappingsā€¦ than defend your borders ā€¦

slaves
You mean Russia is defending itself against the evading Ukrainian forces

So where are you getting your own news on the Russia-Ukraine war
You must be really daft if you think you are smarter.
Don't allow your hate for the west take you to the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.