Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee (50024 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Buliwyf: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

I don't argue with fools.

You clearly lack manners. It's either your parents failed spectacularly in their responsibilities or you decided to be a wayward brat.

So much bile in your blood. I am not the cause of your misery. Go take out your frustration on your family members. Uncultured Idiot!

Appeal to frustration. The last refrain of dumb Putin ass-licking idiots. Lmao. Next time think we'll before you start parroting stupid lines like "globalists". Else we will feed you the intelligence your breeding and bloodline obviously lacks.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Billionaire2: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Deleted
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by grandstar(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2023
The only thing that kind bring some sense of sanity to Russia is for Putin to go. He has been cornered and has no other option but to fight till the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by TenQ: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Your fellow citizens in benue, borno, etc are living in IDP camps
LOL,!

Chicken liver!
Online Warrior for Mother Russia!

Did they tell you I'm hyping anyone!?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2023
floret23:
Putin fighting a senseless battle he cannot win. A battle you cannot win in one year, forget it. Something his citizens are are not interested in.

How I wish Tinubu's sensel*ss surpporters can go and be conscripted into Russian army right now. I know tey will love it. Cc LegendHero PureFace1 NamelessOGBENI yarimo Afamed drlateef seunmsg madridguy Ttalk PandoraObi heliues duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 AntiChristian etc.
Just like Obi foo*lish supporters.
Cc floret23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by xandy84: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2023
While I am against insult and name calling but he made a valid point. Will you like to vacation in North Korea? US and it allies has their flaws but better than Russia, China and North Korea.

Iamzik:

I made a simple statement but you had to wash the linen of your poor upbringing on the internet with the thrash you typed up there.

The globalists want every country to fall in line but Russia, China and Noko have been a pain in their ass. If you don't know anything about global politics of the western hemisphere then i can also conclude that you have zero intelligence quotient.

I don't talk down on people but if that is the only way you know bring it on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Moneyboyz: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2023
The best time to find a wife in Russia is after the war, you'd be getting 3 for the price of 1.

Cause their prospective husband's have been killed in war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by iamsolasoul(f): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Counter Strike
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by benobyeze(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2023
The beginning of the end of a tyrant ruler.

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by popcykaylah(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2023
He keeps himself in his fancy bunker and take people's husbands,fathers and sons ..then send them to a battle they dont want. Wicked man ..

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Juju70(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Why he no go front! Abi e no get pikin?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

The three countries I mentioned are not seeking to dominate the world. All they are asking is to be left alone. Is that too hard for NATO, United States and Europe to understand?

How many countries have Russia, China and Noko invaded. I have a long list of countries invaded and still being occupied by NATO/US forces

I bet you have never read a book that was not mandated by school.
Read a book nigga.
Georgia
Chechnya
China
Japan
Moldova
These are a few places that russia have invaded and taken their land
The russian naval base in vladivostok was built as well as the city after that land was taken from China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Staphylococcus: 3:22am On Apr 15, 2023
The wise Russians already escaped. The ones left lack foresight!

Putin will sacrifice them all!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by gigabyte13: 4:06am On Apr 15, 2023
You start war wey no concern people
You still dey force others to fight war, wey you start......
How many times have Putin himself visit Ukraine during this war, with all his heavy securities.........
China, North Korea,lran all have one thing in common......
TYRANNY.......!!!!!!!
THEY DON'T RESPECT OTHER CITIZEN'S VIEWS OR OPINIONS, THEIRS IS THE BEST EVER

3 Likes

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Asour: 4:08am On Apr 15, 2023
PureFace1:
This is the type of Military government Obediots are praying for because of their hatred for Tinubu. Their Hatred for Tinubu is making them wish for something that can destroy their lives.

If a Military government take over at least DSS release some propagandists they arrested for questioning, the Military will just send most of them to the gallow and the Twitter they love so much to perpetrate their terrorist activities can be banned forever at any time, it only need a single order from the person in charge.

Putin isn't a military government!

That's to tell you what civilian dictators are capable of!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Jostoman: 4:56am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.
you will doubt it now since this wicked story is not fron USA. That russia man is too wicked.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by BreconHills(m): 4:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:

Even Ukrainian are better and more secured than your citizens in benue, borno, zamfara, and the likes

Of course you have done a referendum of all Ukrainian citizens and they elected you to speak on their behalf.

Next step go ahead and fill planes to carry citizens from borno, benue and zamfara on one way tickets to Kiev.

There is something called over reaching
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Comedian2019: 5:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Forcing your people into senseless war they didn't send you.
No be madness.s be that?
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Goodcitizen1: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country …

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country??

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed by your shithole African governments

Please move to Russia!. Supporting bloody tasty demon like Putin. He forgave because he is indirectly asking for African support of this senseless war.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by iamdocToyemi(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Paper superpower. The heat is so intense to the height that Putin had to beg China and Iran for arms supply! Clay-footed god that must not ford a river or be "beaten" by mere dew.

who told you? you people will just be spreading fake propaganda up and down. Russian arms industrial complex is working 7 days a week non-stop. Keep wasting your time and decieving yourselves.
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Elsueno: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Putin is no saint, but one thing is sure, he is a million times better than western imperialists....who even worships western leadership & policies apart from d demented E.U, Baltic's & some very brainwashed Nigerians......

One admirable thing about northerners is, U WOULD HARDLY SEE ANY OF THEM WORSHIPING THE WESTERNERS, to them it's just business, but u see my southern bros, a large chunk of them would even exterminate us for a some $$ and a Visa 😄

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Benedict743: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Vggf

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by shineeye1: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2023
fergie001:
Putin signs bill allowing electronic conscription notices

@AP

This evil man does everything everyday to preserve his own life while destroying the lives of others. What an evil world of evil , demonized men. Hell was justly made for his kind..
The tranquil kingdom of God is coming to replace satan's mess
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Elsueno: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2023
shineeye1:

This evil man does everything everyday to preserve his own life while destroying the lives of others. What an evil world of evil , demonized men. Hell was justly made for his kind..
The tranquil kingdom of God is coming to replace satan's mess

lmao, my brother in Christ, Ur saviour zelenkys literally kidnaps his own citizens from d streets and throw them into the battlefield...Bulldozes churches as past time & in bed some very LGBTQ allies...better to stay out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by Bluntemperor: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Watchandpray:
Peace dies when tyranny reigns...

Despotic leaders don't die alone and you remember Hitler!
Putin,whose aims is to destroyed the West,the America- by arming the North Korea,now Iran through sales and manufacturing of Bombs and other lethal weapons,wants to rule the World,now together with China- all brandishing Communists - the form of government- where the Citizens don't have a Choice nor Freedom!
Imagine Chinese of 1.4 Billions People- once your business outgrows their own vision, they annexed it, even though they pretend to operate Minor- Capitalism in outwards but internally everything is Communism! That is why they want Taiwan to come under them- for control purposes!
Putin is just doing same to Ukraine- after 25- yrs of dismantled USSR COMMUNIST State,you now wants it back to your fold,because Ukraine has one of the most fertile land of Wheat for bread!
Who doesn't like Freedom and Putin should ask himself- why are the young Russians not interested in this ' Putin War ' against their neighbours?
What a cruel World we are!

1 Like

Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2023
Iamzik:

The three countries I mentioned are not seeking to dominate the world. All they are asking is to be left alone. Is that too hard for NATO, United States and Europe to understand?

How many countries have Russia, China and Noko invaded. I have a long list of countries invaded and still being occupied by NATO/US forces

Russia has invaded and is currently invading. China has been involved in massive human rights abuses and genocide. Don't get me started on NK
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by PROPEACE: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I doubt the credibility of this junk piece of news.
Trump has done terrible things to your brain. When the news doesn't suit you, it has to be a lie. Tufiakwa!
Re: Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee by emapeteum(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Billionaire2:
before you type nonsense in the dark from a country that has no airline …..

your own citizens are living in IDP Camps in ur own country …

Russia has electricity, world class road network, world class hospitals / health facilities, child-grants for new born babies, elderly grant for elderly people, social security grant for disabled people, etc etc they don’t owe any country & they don’t borrow to build railway.

What does your country have ? ?
What are you proud of as a citizen of your country??

weeks ago Russia wrote off and forgive about $20billion debt owed by your shithole African governments

Man, are you Russian slave?Calling Africa shithole, except you are not black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.