Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Answer This Question If You Understand English Language - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language (4378 Views)

How FFK Would Answer "Stupid Question" If He Were Trump, Buhari Or Farrakhan / FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite / Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by dnawah(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2023
Omowale2023:
I have a question for you to answer.

Question 1;
You need credits in 4 subjects and English language.
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

1, English must follow (if i lie go and ask JAMB)
2.apple is inclusive (make Kwashiorkor kill person wey no want balance diet)
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tutu82:

I see the analogy now.25.
Almost there, read it again. Thanks for your time
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
dnawah:
1, English must follow (if i lie go and ask JAMB)
2.apple is inclusive (make Kwashiorkor kill person wey no want balance diet)
Lol......thanks for your indirect answer.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omowale2023:

Nothing concerning the constitution with the question. Just answer the simple question

There are electoral laws, no question can be answered outside of that.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Victoryissure(m): 1:14am On Apr 18, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

The op think he is smart unfortunately he is not.

Question one implies English Language is not a subject like the other 4 subjects.

Question two also implies mango and apple are different types of fruit.

For the umpteenth time, section 299 states "The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation".
FCT is not a special state, she only houses the seat of power. FCT does not reflect the true state of Nigeria, for example, the good roads and other amenities in Abuja are not seen in many states.

Therefore;
1. You need to have credits in 5 subjects
2. There can only be 37 mangoes or 37 apples on op's bowl, and I will gladly give him the 25 he wantedπŸ˜€

Apparently English is not that simple as the op had thought.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Victoryissure:

Question one implies English Language is not a subject like the other 4 subjects.

For the umpteenth time, section 299 states "The provisions of this Constitution shall apply to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja as if it were one of the States of the Federation".
FCT is not a special state, she only houses the seat of power. FCT does not reflect the true state of Nigeria, for example, the good roads and other amenities in Abuja are not seen in many states.

Therefore;
2. There can only be 37 mangoes or 37 apples on op's bowl, and I will gladly give him the 25 he wantedπŸ˜€

Cheers
Your F Is mighty
I did not ask your for section 299 of the constitution.

Secondly, how is English not a subject?, are you normal at all?.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, like WTF?

You failed no. 2. Where did you see 37 Mangoes or 37 Apples?, continue deceiving yourself in your deluded narrative. Is that the question I asked you?.....

Read the questions multiple times when in outright CORN-FUSION, and if you still don't understand, go back to primary school. And pray your children don't waste your money, like the same way you wasted your parents money.

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Victoryissure(m): 1:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Omowale2023:

Your F Is mighty
I did not ask your for section 299 of the constitution.

Secondly, how is English not a subject?, are you normal at all?.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, like WTF?

You failed no. 2. Where did you see 37 Mangoes or 37 Apples?, continue deceiving yourself in your deluded narrative. Is that the question I asked you?.....

Read the questions multiple times when in outright CORN-FUSION, and if you still don't understand, go back to primary school. And pray your children don't waste your money, like the same way you wasted your parents money.

Lolzz.
Cheers mate
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by SpatialKing(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2023
Majesty7:

Interpreting law in a lame man way will only end you up in jail. The only way you can view this and to easily clear your skull is to reason thus; a particular state has 36lgas and one of the LGA houses the governor's office. Must the running governor wins the particular lga where the government office is situated before he could be declared a winner? Is the LGA different from other LGAs in the state because it houses the governor's office?

Until you are able to interpret the law like this, you will forever remains a perpetual crying baby.

Good day

The law says win some of the votes from the 36 LGAs AND 25% of the votes from LGA that houses the governor....

Is a simple, clear and easy

The law is not saying the votes from the LGA that houses the governor is higher, more valuable or special...

Just a certify a certain percentage of the LGA that houses the governor thats all..

Which the true winner should easily get
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by SpatialKing(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2023
Victoryissure:

Therefore;

Cheers

The law is not saying the votes from the state that houses the governor is higher, more valuable or special...

What the law is saying is the true winner should easily get 25% of the votes from the state that would house him or her....

Which Tinubu failed to get...

Is very simple, easy and clear
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Victoryissure(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

The law is not saying the votes from the state that houses the governor is higher, more valuable or special...

What the law is saying is the true winner should easily get 25% of the votes from the state that would house him or her....

Which Tinubu failed to get...

Is very simple, easy and clear

Boss, in my honest opinion, this is not simple, easy and clear to you due to your biased view. You need to open your mind.

For instance, if a candidates has the highest number of votes with at least 25% in all the states except FCT, are you saying such a candidate has not won the election?

Section 299 quoted earlier simply implies there are '37 states' in Nigeria and non of the '37 states' is superior or inferior to each other. Therefore, you do not need to win or lose in FCT to win or lose presidential election in Nigeria. Also, you don't need to have at least 25% in Abuja to preside over Nigeria from Abuja.

Cheers.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by SpatialKing(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
Victoryissure:

Boss, in my honest opinion, this is not simple, easy and clear to you due to your biased view. You need to open your mind.

For instance, if a candidates has the highest number of votes with at least 25% in all the states except FCT, are you saying such a candidate has not won the election?

Section 299 quoted earlier simply implies there are '37 states' in Nigeria and non of the '37 states' is superior or inferior to each other. Therefore, you do not need to win or lose in FCT to win or lose presidential election in Nigeria. Also, you don't need to have at least 25% in Abuja to preside over Nigeria from Abuja.

Cheers.

You are the one being biased and blinded here
How can there 37 states in Nigeria when we have 36 governors?

Who is the governor of the 37th state?

The governor of the 37th state is required to win at least 25% of the 37th..
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

3 months later......this question is about to cause Anarchy In Nigeria......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigeria is devoid of logic. Because I don't see why it's difficult to answer this question above.
#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

On Wednesday. We shall have the answers to these questions. Can't wait.

On Wednesday. We shall have the answers to these questions. Can't wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Non-alcoholic Beer In The Market / Passing Out Parade From Depot Nigerian Army, / How Buhari Orderd The Execution Of Bartholomew Owoh, Brother To Nollywood Star N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.