Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Answer This Question If You Understand English Language - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language (4382 Views)

How FFK Would Answer "Stupid Question" If He Were Trump, Buhari Or Farrakhan / FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite / Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Your comprehension faculty is low. I did I ask you to give me fruits?
Maybe you should go back to primary school and do verbal reasoning.
Numbskull, why won't ur father's comprehension be so low, when what u see ain't sitting well in the empty box wey u mount for neck, dumbos like u think u can twist simple things that are written in clear terms to misled the public, na because of ur kind we dey here, u can't even create a sensible question, what's the assurance that u gon find an answer to the existing ones sef, u are nothing but a waste of space
u think u have monopoly of insult, right?..
I just dey pity ur miserable life...
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by theredaddy: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

How?
Bro...what you will say is I don't understand the question.

am i even suppose to try understand a question that is wrong.

google Nig. university requirement for ssce results compare it to what you wrote,
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
KillSars:

Numbskull, why won't ur father's comprehension be so low, when what u see ain't sitting well in the empty box wey u mount for neck, dumbos like u think u can twist simple things that are written in clear terms to misled the public, na because of ur kind we dey here, u can't even create a sensible question, what's the assurance that u gon find an answer to the existing ones sef, u are nothing but a waste of space
u think u have monopoly of insult, right?..
I just dey pity ur miserable life...
Bros.....if you can't answer the question. Then go and sleep
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

am i even suppose to try understand a question that is wrong.

google Nig. university requirement for ssce results compare it to what you wrote,
How is the question wrong?
I didn't ask you for REQUIREMENTS needed to enter a university. I asked you a simple question. So what is the problem bi?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by theredaddy: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

How is the question wrong?
I didn't ask you for REQUIREMENTS needed to enter a university. I asked you a simple question. So what is the problem bi?

Question 1;
You need credits in 4 subjects and English language.

that is not what the requirement states. use the appropriate words, if you don't know consult google
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by DesignMaestro(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

You're right sir. Sense is truly far from me
Okay
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Okay
That's wat you wrote, not me!
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
theredaddy:

Question 1;

that is not what the requirement states. use the appropriate words, if you don't know consult google
Bros.....that's not the question. You & I don't need Google for anything. Just answer the question.....🙄🙄🙄
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Gajagojo: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Man dies and his will says

share my 20 houses equally between my 4 sons and 1 daughter
What does this mean
That the daughter gets 10 houses?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Proudlyomonna: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
KillSars:

What does section 299 of the constitution says?

AS IF IT WERE ONE OF THE STATES ,is the clause to look out for.
A Lion is trained as if it were a Domestic Animal,does that make it a Domestic animal?
Well na Nija We dey so anything and everything goes as long as it favors this evil fifth columnist niggas We have for Leaders.
Like I said,it is insane to dare to imagine that APC can go into the ballots with the intention of free and fair elections. How is it even possible for APC to win any election without rigging with the unimaginable level of pain,suffering,hardship they put this Country to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by orisa37: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
MATHEMATICS IS ENGLISH. IT IS NOT ABOYOADE TO SHAGARI.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by orisa37: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
IT IS EITHER MACBAN OR BIAFRA IN SHARIA.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by orisa37: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
IT IS IDIOTIC. PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:
I have a question for you to answer.

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

find me 3k. no vex.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by nonhuman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
flokii:
There is no part of the constitution that specifically states that a presidential aspirant MUST have 25 percent in FCT to be declared winner.

You have a clear winner but still in denial..

Obi that came distant 3rd won't be declared winner no matter how hard you cry..move d fvck on.
read to us what section 133 of the constitution says
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by tungamaje: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Usmanovic95:
There should be a better explanation for this. How can a party get 25% spread vote across 28 states but fail to have 25% in Abuja?

Let's put into consideration,Abuja is a center of Unity i.e it's home to all tribes,religion and culture.It is a sample population for the entire population.To some large extent it can be use to generalize how the exercise pan out.
How I wish I would love this comment 10 times. I wonder why people ask how Abuja residents are superior to others. In every locality you are residing in Abuja you won't be surprised you are neighbours to people from more than 25 states which no other Nigerian state can boast of. In fact Abuja is a mini Nigeria with all tribes, religions and cultures equally represented. Now bearing in mind that Nigerians vote based on tribe and religion, your nationwide acceptance must definitely reflect on your performance in Abuja
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Guestlander: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
"25% in 2/3 of the STATES AND THE FCT."

25% in 2/3 of the states and the FCT. The constitution already affirmed the FCT be regarded as a state for election purposes. Where's the ambiguity?

Jagaban is the president in waiting.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Man dies and his will says

share my 20 houses equally between my 4 sons and 1 daughter
What does this mean
That the daughter gets 10 houses?
How does this relate?

1 Like

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
orisa37:
MATHEMATICS IS ENGLISH. IT IS NOT ABOYOADE TO SHAGARI.
Please sir just answer the question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
orisa37:
IT IS IDIOTIC. PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME.
Bros....just answer the question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
tungamaje:

How I wish I would love this comment 10 times. I wonder why people ask how Abuja residents are superior to others. In every locality you are residing in Abuja you won't be surprised you are neighbours to people from more than 25 states which no other Nigerian state can boast of. In fact Abuja is a mini Nigeria with all tribes, religions and cultures equally represented. Now bearing in mind that Nigerians vote based on tribe and religion, your nationwide acceptance must definitely reflect on your performance in Abuja
Exactly....well said 🤝🙌👏
Its quite ironic "A WHOLE MIGHT APC" can't get at least 25% from FCT. Quite IRONIC!
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Guestlander:
"25% in 2/3 of the STATES AND THE FCT."

25% in 2/3 of the states and the FCT. The constitution already affirmed the FCT be regarded as a state for election purposes. Where's the ambiguity?

Jagaban is the president in waiting.
Bros.....did you see anything concerning Abuja in the question?
Just answer the question and move on
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Guestlander: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Bros.....did you see anything concerning Abuja in the question?
Just answer the question and move on

The constitution is not a game of semantics. The people who wrote the constitution have a clear understanding of what they are trying to achieve, this is why the Supreme Court is there to interpret what the framers meant.
You can continue to play a game of semantics like children play with sand.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Guestlander:

The constitution is not a game of semantics. The people who wrote the constitution have a clear understanding of what they are trying to achieve, this is why the Supreme Court is there to interpret what the framers meant.
You can continue to play a game of semantics like children play with sand.
Are you joking?
Did you see anything concerning the constitution in the question?.......🙄🙄🙄
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Guestlander: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omowale2023:

Are you joking?
Did you see anything concerning the constitution in the question?.......🙄🙄🙄

Again, semantics.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by DMerciful(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Those commas means something. It mean you need 2/3 of orange, 2/4 of banana and so on and also 2/3 of watermelon
KillSars:
I need two third of orange, banana, cashew, mango, apple, pineapple, grape, pawpaw, and watermelon

What does it mean?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

Que 1.5 subjects need to be credit level and must include English Language .
Que 2.You want all the fruits in the bowl except 12 mangoes.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Ttalk: 3:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Usmanovic95:
There should be a better explanation for this. How can a party get a 25% spread vote across 28 states but fail to have 25% in Abuja?

Let's put into consideration, Abuja is a center of Unity i.e it's home to all tribes, religions, and cultures. It is a sample population for the entire population. To some large extent, it can be used to generalize how the exercise pan out.

Abuja is not a home to all tribes, where that is applicable is in National Assembly, not even in Aso Villa, the notion that Abuja harbors all tribes of Nigerians is a self-deceit fallacy.

That analogy should not be used to explain the peculiarity of the FCT, Nigerian Constitution never gives preference power to FCT.

Again, Nigeria election is about the highest vote or simple majority. Emphasis is never placed on a Polling Unit, Ward, Constituency, Senatorial District, Territory, or State as a prerequisite for winning an election, what the constitution emphasized is the highest number in those places.

A candidate who loses his polling booth, his ward, his constituency, his senatorial district, and his state will be declared the winner if he gets the highest vote in the election.

25% vote cast in 2/3 states and FCT is clear enough, if FCT was intended to be required, the use of "in" would have been inserted.

The clause would have read 25% in 2/3 states and "in" FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

If u want relate it to 25%, u got it wrong.. English is already a subject
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Ttalk:

Abuja is not a home to all tribes, where that is applicable is in National Assembly, not even in Aso Villa, the notion that Abuja harbors all tribes of Nigerians is a self-deceit fallacy.

That analogy should not be used to explain the peculiarity of the FCT, Nigerian Constitution never gives preference power to FCT.

Again, Nigeria election is about the highest vote or simple majority. Emphasis is never placed on a Polling Unit, Ward, Constituency, Senatorial District, Territory, or State as a prerequisite for winning an election, what the constitution emphasized is the highest number in those places.

A candidate who loses his polling booth, his ward, his constituency, his senatorial district, and his state will be declared the winner if he gets the highest vote in the election.

25% vote cast in 2/3 states and FCT is clear enough, if FCT was intended to be required, the use of "in" would have been inserted.

The clause would have read 25% in 2/3 states and "in" FCT.

2 crate of beer for u. U have finished work.. Also every state has a mini fct, the state capital so why is 25% in state capital compulsory for governorship, instead it is 25% in 2/3 of all the LGAs in the state. Obidients truelly are the dumbest of Nigerian populace.. I have cone to accept that..
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2023
crazygod:

If FCT wasn't special as you claim, the constitution would have be written like 25% of all states in Nigeria INCLUDING FCT. Not AND fct. It's like saying give your Dad 25% of your salary and your Mum. That means another 25% is going to your Mom.

Give your dad and mom 25% ofyour salary.. Oya tell us what it means..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out / Lets Form A Youth Political Party That Will Be The Main Opposition In Nigeria / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.