Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Answer This Question If You Understand English Language - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language (4381 Views)

How FFK Would Answer "Stupid Question" If He Were Trump, Buhari Or Farrakhan / FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite / Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2023
tungamaje:

How I wish I would love this comment 10 times. I wonder why people ask how Abuja residents are superior to others. In every locality you are residing in Abuja you won't be surprised you are neighbours to people from more than 25 states which no other Nigerian state can boast of. In fact Abuja is a mini Nigeria with all tribes, religions and cultures equally represented. Now bearing in mind that Nigerians vote based on tribe and religion, your nationwide acceptance must definitely reflect on your performance in Abuja

If so obi needs to score 25% in lagos, kano, kaduna to because just like abuja it is mini Nigeria all tribes, Religion and culture are found there too.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by tungamaje: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2023
pquaver:

If so obi needs to score 25% in lagos, kano, kaduna to because just like abuja it is mini Nigeria all tribes, Religion and culture are found there too.
My man, I don't argue with babies. I said Abuja is different from any other state as people every tribe, religion and religion are equally represented there. Are people from every state EQUALLY represented in Lagos, Kaduna and Kano?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by ejimatic: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:
I have a question for you to answer.

Question 1;
You need credits in 4 subjects and English language.
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

. Answer to question is Obedients Answer to question 2 is Obedients Permit me to say that the duty of the SC is to interprete constitution without creating chaos. The study of meaning in English is deep. Have you heard
literal meaning ,literary meaning, ideational meaning stylistic meaning , conceptual meaning, denotative meaning and contextual meaning before? Ass to whether having 25% in FCT elections for presidency ,it has been overflogged at the SC . The simple answer is NO . That is contextual constitutional and political interpretation and meaning of section 249 of the constitution. Good morning Nigerians
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2023
kettykin:
The English is very clear , I am praying the judiciary not be the last straw. Once the judiciary is rigged then it is over for Nigeria.

Once the Justice system fails and the Constitution is abandoned then it is over.

You just want the miracle to happen and Obi declared winner grin grin grin
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
There are 36 mangoes and 1 Apple in a bowl, I told you to give me 24 Mangoes and 1 Apple from the same bowl.
What does that mean?

There is no where 1 apple is specifically asked for in the constitution. That's why your Obi was told he doesn't have a case
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you answer the question?.....🙄🙄🙄

Did you see anything concerning the constitution in the question?

You are not bold enough to come out and defend your nonsense?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2023
crazygod:

If FCT wasn't special as you claim, the constitution would have be written like 25% of all states in Nigeria INCLUDING FCT. Not AND fct. It's like saying give your Dad 25% of your salary and your Mum. That means another 25% is going to your Mom.

FCT is not a state, using the word "including" would have make it a bad/wrong grammar.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

[2] Answer 2:
Out of the 36 mangoes in a bowl, all I requested is give me 24 mangoes and 1 apple.

NB: if you give me 25 mangoes without the apple inclusive, you did not carry out my instructions. On the other hand, if you give me 23 mangoes and the apple you still fail to carry out my instructions.

You must give me 24 mangoes and 1 apple. I need 25 fruits but apple must be inclusive.

Where was it stated in the INEC constitution or Nigerian constitution that apple is a MUST?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2023
obailala:
A little adjustment to your analogy... Inside a fridge you have an orange, banana, cashew, mango, apple, pineapple, grape, pawpaw, watermelon and a bowl of yogurt.

Someone gives an instruction saying - "go to the fridge and get me 2/3 of the fruits and the yogurt"

What exactly does the above statement mean? I think the meaning is clear in plain English, but perhaps, it might have a different interpretation in Law.

That is the lie you deliberately inserted in your comment. grin grin grin
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by HilcomTech(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Question 1;
What does it mean?

Question 2;
What does that mean?

Unfortunately, the headless mob can never be logical.
It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Show us where votes cast in one Arear are superior to other votes.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by orisa37: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2023
I can't cope with Omowale2023. His water don pass my GARI.
I "tolenda".
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by obailala(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

That is the lie you deliberately inserted in your comment. grin grin grin
Take out whatever you think is the lie. The message is still the same.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
tungamaje:

My man, I don't argue with babies. I said Abuja is different from any other state as people every tribe, religion and religion are equally represented there. Are people from every state EQUALLY represented in Lagos, Kaduna and Kano?

Of course yes.. Lagos was a former Fct as u always claim so people and tribe and culture are equally represented in lagos, kano and kaduna unless u have never been there.. Infact in lagos non indigenes win elections and represent in their govetning system in Abuja only hausa muslim is an fct minisso what exactly are you saying?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by tungamaje: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
pquaver:

Of course yes.. Lagos was a former Fct as u always claim so people and tribe and culture are equally represented in lagos, kano and kaduna unless u have never been there.. Infact in lagos non indigenes win elections and represent in their govetning system in Abuja only hausa muslim is an fct minisso what exactly are you saying?
If you read my earlier comment, you would understand what my point is. Abuja is the current mini Nigeria where every tribe, religion and culture is equally represented unlike Lagos, Kano or Kaduna. Wherever you stay in Abuja, you are likely to be neighbours to people from close to 30 states. Tell me whether that is the case in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna Based on the fact that Nigerians vote based on tribal and religious affiliations, that you won massively in all parts of Nigeria would also be reflected on your performance in Abuja. At least to secure 25% would never be a problem unless you didn't actually perform very well nationwide. In Kano, a southern Christian candidate for instance would definitely not perform very well due to obvious facts. But in Abuja where every tribe is equally represented, Muslims would never determine who wins. Same as in Igboland for example where a northern Muslim would find it hard to win. In Abuja, no candidate can have such advantage over others. So if you couldn't get at least such small percentage in Abuja, how did you win massively nationwide? Now you get my point?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
tungamaje:

If you read my earlier comment, you would understand what my point is. Abuja is the current mini Nigeria where every tribe, religion and culture is equally represented unlike Lagos, Kano or Kaduna. Wherever you stay in Abuja, you are likely to be neighbours to people from close to 30 states. Tell me whether that is the case in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna Based on the fact that Nigerians vote based on tribal and religious affiliations, that you won massively in all parts of Nigeria would also be reflected on your performance in Abuja. At least to secure 25% would never be a problem unless you didn't actually perform very well nationwide. In Kano, a southern Christian candidate for instance would definitely not perform very well due to obvious facts. But in Abuja where every tribe is equally represented, Muslims would never determine who wins. Same as in Igboland for example where a northern Muslim would find it hard to win. In Abuja, no candidate can have such advantage over others. So if you couldn't get at least such small percentage in Abuja, how did you win massively nationwide? Now you get my point?

Oga u cant instill your own opinion in constitution .. Constitution didn't saythat. If u talkof mixture of tribe culture etc u can find it in lagos, abuja, kano, kaduna.. So if u have to get 25% in fct, u have do so in others places with such demography.. This places are also mini Nigeria...
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by tungamaje: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
pquaver:

Oga u can instill your own opinion.. Constitution didn't saythat. If u talkof mixture of tribe culture etc u can find it in lagos, abuja, kano, kaduna.. So if u have to get 25% in fct, u have do so in others places with such demography.. This places are also mini Nigeria...
Yeah, I agree with you, you are right. Are you now happy?
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Guestlander:

Again, semantics.
Just answer the question.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tutu82:

Que 1.5 subjects need to be credit level and must include English Language .
Que 2.You want all the fruits in the bowl except 12 mangoes.
Answer to question 2 is wrong, please read the question again
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
pquaver:

If u want relate it to 25%, u got it wrong.. English is already a subject
Please answer the question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. Answer to question is Obedients Answer to question 2 is Obedients Permit me to say that the duty of the SC is to interprete constitution without creating chaos. The study of meaning in English is deep. Have you heard
literal meaning ,literary meaning, ideational meaning stylistic meaning , conceptual meaning, denotative meaning and contextual meaning before? Ass to whether having 25% in FCT elections for presidency ,it has been overflogged at the SC . The simple answer is NO . That is contextual constitutional and political interpretation and meaning of section 249 of the constitution. Good morning Nigerians
Please sir, answer the question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

There is no where 1 apple is specifically asked for in the constitution. That's why your Obi was told he doesn't have a case
Can you just answer the question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

You are not bold enough to come out and defend your nonsense?
I am not defending anything, I asked you a question, and if you can't answer d question, den skip it.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

Where was it stated in the INEC constitution or Nigerian constitution that apple is a MUST?
Nothing concerning the constitution with the question. Just answer the simple question
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
HilcomTech:

Unfortunately, the headless mob can never be logical.
It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB
Show us where votes cast in one Arear are superior to other votes.
Bros......just answer the question, if you can
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
orisa37:
I can't cope with Omowale2023. His water don pass my GARI.
I "tolenda".
Lol.....😂😂😂😂
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa ooo.

My Father, My Father.

Please this is English Language if I am not mistaken;
But, how did an elementary part of the language suddenly become dv/dt.dy/dx grin

How ??

AND has now become a very complex and complicated equation in an Engineering paper with everybody getting different answers.

It is well.
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by HilcomTech(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Bros......just answer the question, if you can

Headless mob and DUMB questions grin
People are talking about votes cast while headless mob are talking about oranges and apples
Meanwhile in other news, headless mob have been crying upandan

Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by pquaver(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

Please answer the question

I will if u answer the one i sent you..
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
HilcomTech:

Headless mob and DUMB questions grin
People are talking about votes cast while headless mob are talking about oranges and apples
Meanwhile in other news, headless mob have been crying upandan
I don't understand you premise......I told you to answer a question but you are acting CONR-FUSED. You seriously need help
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Omowale2023(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nawa ooo.

My Father, My Father.

Please this is English Language if I am not mistaken;
But, how did an elementary part of the language suddenly become dv/dt.dy/dx grin

How ??

AND has now become a very complex and complicated equation in an Engineering paper with everybody getting different answers.

It is well.
Bro......that's why I said some Nigerians can't understand simple English. They are saying otherwise to suit their narratives. Its quite shameful
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by HilcomTech(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Omowale2023:

I don't understand you premise......I told you to answer a question but you are acting CONR-FUSED. You seriously need help

Go back and read my reply
Re: Answer This Question If You Understand English Language by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Omowale2023:

Answer to question 2 is wrong, please read the question again
I see the analogy now.25.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Appoints Four Special Advisers / This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country / Meet Zaldwaynaka Scott Who Refused To Release Tinubu's Academic Records (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.