Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word (1758 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me! / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Freshtruth(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
What the full meaning of the word SIR
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by izonborn098(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
SIR means'' Slave I Remain....

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Evilstorm: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sir is a formal honorific address in English for men, derived from Sire in the High Middle Ages. Both are derived from the old French "Sieur" (Lord), brought to England by the French-speaking Normans, and which now exist in French only as part of "Monsieur", with the equivalent "My Lord" in English.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Freshtruth(m): 3:42am On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
SIR means'' Slave I Remain....
u sure say u go even see heaven gate so grin

10 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by dkidd: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2023
1. A man having the right to be addressed as sir. Used as a title before the given name of a knight or baronet.

2. A title of respect used in addressing a man without using his name.
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Only the first guy got the answer correctly and he is very Creative.

Google son suffer for the two other posters hand.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Freshtruth(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
1. A man having the right to be addressed as sir. Used as a title before the given name of a knight or baronet.

2. A title of respect used in addressing a man without using his name.
am asking the meaning of S.I.R u re giving me theory ans
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by dkidd: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Lol... I thought u wanted the meaning of Sir abeg no vex. Waht is the meaning of ur own S.I.R?
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Freshtruth(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Lol... I thought u wanted the meaning of Sir abeg no vex. Waht is the meaning of ur own S.I.R?
suffering in respect
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by luvyaself95(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
suffering in respect
Damn this shit is crazy 😧
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by Benwallt(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2023
Shame is real. The word "Sir" comes with an element of shame from the person saying it.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by dkidd: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
suffering in respect
Interesting
Re: Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word by MrBroke(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

You Should have asked what the acronym is not the meaning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It / My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: / (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.