Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47991 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
All these simps are irritating. And the they are always trying to impose their rubbish opinion on us angry

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why we carry this matter for head

Na waa o

Nigerians no get work
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
She is not a gold digger.....

But wants half of his property.

Ok let's just say she has the spirit of greed and covetousness.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

A truck load of sense in this post

Nl dummy manboys will be the same ones lamenting when their kids grow up to hate them when they realise their dead beat dad didn't leave anything for them through their mother to be better off, so many of them come from dysfunctional homes that's why they see it as normal what hakimi did to his wife, their father must have done same to their mother who knows, foolish lots.
the thing pain u enter bone marrow.oya take cold water.u go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by bitbillionaire: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
I agree with the writer to some extend. Hakimi is not my hero too because what they had there was not real marriage. What they had was merely a coming together of a gold digger and a calculating young man.

In real marriage, a man leaves his mother and father and cling to his wife and they both become one flesh.

In real marriage, all that belongs to the husband belongs to the wife too and all that belongs to the wife belongs to the husband too. Because they are one flesh.

In real marriage, the wife is a good, and responsible keeper and manager of her husband's money and resources and she manages them well For the benefit of the husband and her children. As a result of her proven management skills her husband sees no need of hiding his resources from her.

Nigerian youths should be guided and stop over celebrating the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Natbrowny: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
2. Hiba is one of the most intelligent actresses in Spain. She speaks Spanish, Arabic, French, English and Italian fluently

Bla Bla BULLSHIT.

DO U KNW AW MANY IMMIGRANTS CAN SPEAK MORE THAN 5 LANGUAGES
so speaking many languages is now intelligence abi.

Charles. U no go die well

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mr. Charles... Abeg rest!

What a lot of you guys are doing is just irritating!

If as a man, you wish to be a Mama's boy, good for you! If you wish to turn your back on your mum and get tied to your wife's apron, your choice too!

None should come online giving dumb advice or trying to justify his own side of the Wife - Mother divide!

Hakimi did what he felt was best for him...! His money, his choice!!!

Even the ones castigating Hakimi would be depressed and angry if court awards half of their fortunes to their wives or over 80% of it in the event of a divorce... So, why the sanctimonious posts??! Mtchewwww!

If na simp you wan simp, please do it quietly! Don't try to shalaye about your SIMPlicity! No one gives a flying fvck! Same with those who want to distrust their wives till eternity... Do your thing and shut the fvck up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
After satan the next set of people I despise are simps. They are the once causing most of the problems real men face in their relationships. Before you know what wifey is telling you, ‘you no see your friend daddy Thomos’.
Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by correctguy101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by malcom1X: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.

Madam he has already escaped. In fact since he owns nothing. It is the wife that will share her properties with him.
There is no other update.

Like someone up there asked

Why would a 35 years old rich and successful actress want 60% of the wealth of a 24 years old man that has a mother and other Siblings that depends on him.

She met him when he was 19 after winning the champions league and gave him lots sex till he succumbed to marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chucks13:
He can't be your hero afterall your name speak volume anything not from your side.

Are you this du mb?

What has one man's POV got to do with a whole tribe?

You need sense!
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by StraightGaay: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself? Can you? Explain that part first
No mind am, she's rich yet wants another persons money

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by tctrills: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
Most men have refused to grow up and most mothers are so greedy and sad in their marriage that they deliberately refuse to tell their sons the truth.

Mothers know it is not their right to their son's properties if he has a wife but greed will not let them tell him, as long has he wants to be stupid they let him be.
While marriage is a complex relationship, it is clear in this very case that he might have saved a good portion of his wealth by trusting his mother more than his wife.
Every case is different but in this case, the young man made a wise decision. He would have been poorer trusting his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by idu1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
She's a rapist for marrying a small boy.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by DECLAN2015(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

What are u saying
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by correctguy101(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bucky001:
Your thought can't beat the smartness of our new legend, so keep your myopic thought to yourself coz you're not a football fan to know what has been happening to African footballers from their white partners

Don't mind the werey.

She's so rich and talented yet she robbed the cradle and wanted to bail out halfway, and none except dunces needs and oracle to tell them why.

Mother hen was watching all the while as the mumu Hashimi almost kick jerican... SMH

Yeye dey smell
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Stellar360(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

Are you married?
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Greattha: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
This reno sef...see mindset

Everyone is now a lawyer without going to law school

There must be something we all are missing ...Trust wise between the couple

Marriage can be complicated
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
purples25:
You want to give your mommy everything, wife has nothing, like your wife is a complete stranger who did not birth your kids, care for them, or serve as your lover and your partner.

Kuku marry your mom. End of story. Since mom deserves everything and wife deserves nothing.

Sleep with your mom, let her birth your kids. Since no other woman is worth anything to you.

Why will a woman like to leave her fathers house and toil, care for a man and his kids with no single protection or care from the man. And if she is leaving, no warm move from the man to care for the mother of his kids. Did she not birth his kids before? Was she not his partner once? You don't just throw a person away like that.

Are the kids not hers as well?

And who has been footing the bills she's been racking up? The vacations she take. The shopping trips.

If she no 1 do again, she should move on. Let him have money to spend on her replacement.

Did anyone stop her from starting up something on the side? She's an actress. She could have gone back to work. She could have started her own production company. I'm sure Hakimi would have backed her financially.

Salma Hayek is married to France's third richest person. A billionaire richer than Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu, Ote$, Elumelu combined. She still makes millions per movie.

But this one wants to live the high life and now wants 50% of assets in a <3 year marriage. Awon oshi!

If the kids are the problem, she should leave them. How much for nanny?

Na she carry matter go court. Because I know rich Middle Eastern families do not send women packing empty-handed unless their cup don full. I know that for a fact. But she no like wetin dem share give am, she 1 form king kong.

50% of assets. As e no get family again na. And I don't know why you're threatening with "he should marry his mum".

He is a Middle Eastern Muslim. Them go find one cousin for am marry. Give am two extra sef as kolanut. Who you dey wyn?

-Lord

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by greenermodels: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.
what she would get would be a very small percentage of what she asked for, besides, child support is not paid for life and if he wins the custody battle for the children, it would be the wife paying child support to him, go and read about Brittney Spears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BigBen23(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
In the afternoon, I read Reno post and I called it the perfect way.
Now I have read this one, e come be like say this one make sense pass
Which one I go follow now?
All of una na bunch of confused people

Make all of una getat jhor
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by youngrichnigga: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
We have a bigger issue here in Nigeria, I don't see why Hakimi's divorce and settlement should push that to the background undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
bitbillionaire:
I agree with the writer to some extend. Hakimi is not my hero too because what they had there was not real marriage. What they had was merely a coming together of a gold digger and a calculating young man.

In real marriage, a man leaves his mother and father and cling to his wife and they both become one flesh.

In real marriage, all that belongs to the husband belongs to the wife too and all that belongs to the wife belongs to the husband too. Because they are one flesh.

In real marriage, the wife is a good, and responsible keeper and manager of her husband's money and resources and she manages them well For the benefit of the husband and her children. As a result of her proven management skills her husband sees no need of hiding his resources from her.

Nigerian youths should be guided and stop over celebrating the man.

Hakimi is not interested in being anyone's hero... People who ascribed that status to him, had their personal reasons!

He made choices based on what was right in his own eyes... That's his full right!

Anyone celebrating him is not wrong just as those vilifying him are not right too!

Judge no man... He no kill person! He made financial decisions based on the level of trust he has for those closest to him!

Hating on him is unreasonable and childish!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by blkmum700: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
If she was a successful actress and not broke, then why did she take him to court to have his wealth shared? She should have filed for divorce only and not targeted his money.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BeanmanX(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
This guy is foolish, look at his big head like Golden ball. 😂😂😂
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:

You are missing it... hakim's mother will not go into a marriage with the evil intention of asking for divorce after few years just to get more than half of a man's wealth...she appears to be the old school good mother that most of our ladies of today can never be.

Do you findings, out of the top ten richest women, 6 became rich after divorce... while the remaining 4 got rich either through inheritance or death of husband. Whether she has her own money or not does not stop the fact that she is a gold digger ... Just like the wives of all current african footballers.

Do you know why cristiano ronaldo has refused to marry till date ? Wizkid ? Burna ? Even falz and don baba j

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Bringbackmandat: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
xendra:

this is his mother, the only children that woman will take care of is her grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by OriOko88(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
JovialJune:

Why are u this pained. You sounds like its something u can do. Like you can Seek for divorce, divide your husband property into two and run away with it. Oleeeeee undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JOemmy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nigerians don carry this matter for head am sure this story is not even trending in Morroco and France.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.