Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Hakimi Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hakimi Syndrome (244 Views)

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hakimi Syndrome by Legendrysailor(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
HAKIMI SYNDROME - This is simply defined as a process where a redpill totally refuses to be manipulated by a cheap Hoe, thereby making her life miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Syndrome by youngreezy(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2023
You have said it all my niqqa,Dem hoes dey para because the news go viral and other niqqas don dey get updates from hakimi and the rest of Dem red pill niqqas around....the preaching must continue to spread and simps will be liberated....

(1) (Reply)

. / So, I Want To Give You People Some Life Saving Hack. / The Artificial Intelligence Revolution: Empowering Customers And Re-defining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.