Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala (28780 Views)

South Easterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by rippa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Odibembem:

Olodo, am not joining u in suffering. Nigeria has been fair to me, gave me a sound education in a federal university, Uniben at almost zero cost. Am faring well in life. Is it my fault u couldn't attend a good school like I did or that your SE region is infested with suffer head? Blame your governors who share kerosene during elections and u keep voting for them
Lolz
Firstly, I'm from Edo state.
Secondly, i attended Uniben and i studied chemical engineering
Thirdly, i served in a very big govt institution in Lagos and I'm equally doing well for myself.

How u guys think anybody complaining about the problems of Nigeria is from the SE, its what i dont understand.
Nigeria is a failed state regardless how well u think u are doing for urself and I'm so ashamed right now to have attended same university with a blind fellow like u that can't reason above sentiments and tribalism.

How many region is even doing better than SE in Nigeria currently?
Remove Lagos that was developed by British govt and the federal govt from SW and SW is a shitholes
Anambra is more developed than all the 19 states in the North except Abuja and kano according to rankings
Anambra is more developed than all the states in the South west except Lagos that was developed by British govt and the federal govt of Nigeria
Anambra is more developed than all the states in the South South except rivers.

That u hate them doesn't mean they are not better than u
Just take ur medication and relax

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Galadoma: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's only Losers that will always lose Faith in Governance because Why? you people dont know how to play the game of Politics. You are always too emotional.

Emotions vs Wise Strategy?
Strategy will always Win anytime anyday. Take it or Leave it.
Which strategy are you talking about ? The dubious and corrupt strategy that held Nigeria and her citizens down and backward for ages . Has Nigeria achieve any meaningful progress in the presence of the criminal strategy ?
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Acekidc4(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Galadoma:

Which strategy are you talking about ? The dubious and corrupt strategy that held Nigeria and her citizens down and backward for ages . Has Nigeria achieve any meaningful progress in the presence of the criminal strategy ?

So you are waiting for Politicians to come and change your Living. Dey there you hear,no go hustle Smart.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Judolisco(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
When they refuse to join major political parties to play politics... Obi dat should have stayed in pdp and made an agreement with wike and others... Ran to LP alone ... Na so dem dey win election?
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Juliusetoo: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's only Losers that will always lose Faith in Governance because Why? you people dont know how to play the game of Politics. You are always too emotional.

Emotions vs Wise Strategy?
Strategy will always Win anytime anyday. Take it or Leave it.
is only foolish people talk like you
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by HarsharGoon(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jokerman:
Start with getting it right in states first.

Okonjo Ma, what gave you done in Aniocha North, in Delta state where you hail from?

It is not north o it’s south Abeg 🙏🏽
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Judolisco(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
No lies..

In my home community, every registered member, whether home or abroad pays N3,600 for security levy annually..
In times past, we contributed to buy transformer to electrify our community, the fencing of our central school was done by us..

A lots of projects that the government (FG, SG & LG) should have done are been carried out by most of southeasterners in their various communities..
not only in d south east

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by gaspology(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
It's sectional and silly to say south easterners alone. Most Nigerians have lost faith in good governance
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by rippa(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
yeeeeeeh! See finishing

Odibembem 1-0 rippa
Where is the finishing here🤣🤣
That he went to uniben?
Same school i attended
That he thinks I'm from the SE of which I'm not because i dare said Nigeria is a failed state?
That he can't reason above sentiments and tribalism?
That he is actually the real olodo that thinks SE have more problems than the other regions in Nigeria because dey dared to challenge the useless APC govt in power.

A graduate without brain that even market woman and a boy boy is far better than.
I'm ashamed to have shared Uniben classrooms with that guy.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by AfonjaPriest: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
It's the government policy to marginalize a great people they thought they've subjugated to alienation.
In everything the government officials do, they do everything to create more policies to straddle the people's progress.
It's apparent they are shell-shocked and awed by the great strides the people have made.
And they are afraid if the people are given the chance to rule, even aliens on the moon would testify the people are a great people indeed!

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by rippa(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na Mucus dey ur own brain Mumu man
Lolz
U are the one displaying foolishness here😂
U can't even differential between politics and governance😆
Chaiii
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by DSoj(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Another tribalist
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by BJanta: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's so bad ...we build road , provide electricity , water an security for ourselves reason vote turnout is always always low

For most tribe or Ethnic nations they are not so bothered about this but for Igbos it so bad to

When we try to change our leaders there's friends outside Igbo land help them rig themselves in ....see what happened in imo, how soludo rigged rural Anambra , what happened in Abia , what happened in Enugu ....reason Igbo leaders are not loyal to igbos but to those who put them into power

Thank heaven for obi sha things changing

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one o

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by rippa(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chucks13:
Madam after you it's Dora Akuyili I have so much unreserved respect for pls don't talk what will make me hate you by making such bias statement filled with hypocrisy.

How can you say only Easefners lost hope in govement? Is it only Easterners suffering under Buhari or what? Pls why do you my people always talked as if you are the only ones living in Nigeria?

Hello madam pls I beg you I don't want to disrespect you I take God beg you.

Respect ma!!!
And God bless.
U read the post at all
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by selfdefence: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Surely they will, the govt have chosen to be one sided and they're not even hiding it nowadays.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Enemyofpeace: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
rippa:

Where is the finishing here🤣🤣
That he went to uniben?
Same school i attended
That he thinks I'm from the SE of which I'm not because i dare said Nigeria is a failed state?
That he can't reason above sentiments and tribalism?
That he is actually the real olodo that thinks SE have more problems than the other regions in Nigeria because dey dared to challenge the useless APC govt in power.

A graduate without brain that even market woman and a boy boy is far better than.
I'm ashamed to have shared Uniben classrooms with that guy.
Odibembem 1-1 rippa
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Goddyrichie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hahahahaha, e pain you reach like dis? Ehya Pele, but you too have sense na and stop ranting.

Goat 🐐 Like you 🐐 🐐
yes GOAT like me greatest of all time but ur mama na dog
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Acekidc4(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
rippa:

Lolz
U are the one displaying foolishness here😂
U can't even differential between politics and governance😆
Chaiii

Haha Didirin!! Na Goat 🐐🐐🐐 you be.
Ask your Mumu self weda there can be Governance without Politics. Oponu nii eee
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Oluwaseunomo: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
princeemma69:
who needs your feelings? South East has the lowest poverty index in Nigeria according to the Bureau of Statistics. Send your feelings to your brothers who are doing agbero work to survive.
Slowpoke are they no agberos in anambra

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Acekidc4(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Juliusetoo:
is only foolish people talk like you

It's only a dull person like you that Type rubbish rotten English.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by rippa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Haha Didirin!! Na Goat 🐐🐐🐐 you be.
Ask your Mumu self weda there can be Governance without Politics. Oponu nii eee
Chaii🤣🤣
E clear say u be kid or u failed comprehension in school
Read the post again
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Acekidc4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
rippa:

Chaii🤣🤣
Read the post again

Why are you behaving like a 🐐🐐🐐
Have you eaten your Grass? Msheeww
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by dfrost: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Respectively ma, you gotta chill out and stop being rebellious.

That speech was actually local. I actually finished the article.

Learn to do exactly that sir.

Let's always try to view each other's perspective regardless of the side of divide we fall into.

Shalom brother.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by dfrost: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
rippa:

Chaii🤣🤣
Read the post again

Do really think a typical Nigerian reads? 🤣

For once, I really support Test of English for Nigerians that intend to leave the shores of the country.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by tunjijones(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
okoroemeka:
why will we stay in our region while their are areas in your own region that is ripe and fertile for business but you don't take advantage of it,Igbos go to places that has opportunity for business and economic development and in doing so they build businesses and pay taxes in their host region,what you have to ask yourself is why are not my people doing such businesses the igbos are doing in my region?is it because my people are not proactive,is it mental and physical laziness,is it lack of ambition or inability to take risks,or rather feeling indifferent towards economic freedom,all these and more are critical questions you need to ask yourself,even if the igbos leave your region you may not harness the opportunities that are waiting in your region,we have been baptized by fire,hunger and blood during the civil war and economic freedom is another type of victory for the igbos

Igbos have been scattered all over Nigeria before the civil war.

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MeineMutter: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ademola47:

The Punch

Good advice. But wolves (civil servants) in sheep skin all litter our ministries and local government secretariats. Their collaborators and conspirators are in town too.

Past governors/governments have caused problems for the coming ones by employing people all the time, instead of providing enabling environment for people to thrive on their own.
That’s why the main duty/or achievement of any new government will be to pay salaries, build a few flyovers/or their ‘signature project(s)’ in their state capitals, and also employ additional people for another coming government to deal with. And if current government attempts to downsize, he runs the risks of not being re-elected.

The cycle continues.

Awon ikooko. Aje’egun j’eran.

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by eleniyan2020: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
princeemma69:
who needs your feelings? South East has the lowest poverty index in Nigeria according to the Bureau of Statistics. Send your feelings to your brothers who are doing agbero work to survive.
agbero is still better than doing drugs!
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Ened(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Well said madam
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Popeonah(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Respectively ma, you gotta chill out and stop being rebellious.
I don't want to insult you. Please don't type without your sense next time
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Invest4growth: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
That is their business. Madam you are not correct. When it was time to vote in the PDP primary, why did the south east delegates votes for Atiku if they had interest in being President. Only one person can be president at a time. No zone will fold their hands and allow another zone have a free ride. It has to be contested. Watch 2027, the same error will repeat itself. The southeast zone are not being constructive and strategic. With the few evidences in the public domain, it is very possible that the court will even nullify the participation of Peter Obi in the last election. Labour party is not a party for the south easterners. It was home to many frustrated Nigerians to express themselves. Another party in that mould might surface in 2027. It is not a done deal.
Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by MSGAMBLE9: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
rippa:

Lolz
Firstly, I'm from Edo state.
Secondly, i attended Uniben and i studied chemical engineering
Thirdly, i served in a very big govt institution in Lagos and I'm equally doing well for myself.

How u guys think anybody complaining about the problems of Nigeria is from the SE, its what i dont understand.
Nigeria is a failed state regardless how well u think u are doing for urself and I'm so ashamed right now to have attended same university with a blind fellow like u that can't reason above sentiments and tribalism.

How many region is even doing better than SE in Nigeria currently?
Remove Lagos that was developed by British govt and the federal govt from SW and SW is a shitholes
Anambra is more developed than all the 19 states in the North except Abuja and kano according to rankings
Anambra is more developed than all the states in the South west except Lagos that was developed by British govt and the federal govt of Nigeria
Anambra is more developed than all the states in the South South except rivers.

That u hate them doesn't mean they are not better than u
Just take ur medication and relax

Kai you mean Anambra with IGR of #8.7 B annually? this must be a joke. Do you know what Kaduna or Kano or even poor Osun state generate? Quit chest-beating.

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

Southeast that is dragging development level with North-east I beg. The so-called Southern Nigeria ghetto according to UNDP.

Yeye dey smell.

Re: Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala by Omofloflo: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
princeemma69:

Always do proper research b4 u post rubbish online... i dont blame u sha most of u people(igbo) no go school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Transparency International Hits Nigerian Government With Facts On Corruption / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56