Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. (1162 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Searching for a soulmate for friendship / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
That is your family member and not ours . His wife and daughter came on vacation to Nigeria , on that unfaithful day she visited her step mother and on her way back home from her stepmother house one of the big cement factory truck in Nigeria ran into her predo jeep when she was on her lane to cross. The truck loses control.
Please for God seek let peace be.
Kobojunkiee:
Encountered what happened to him? Please stop... undecided

Again...You have no clue yet you take it upon yourself anyways to lure women on his behalf? undecided

Turn this around, for a moment. If you heard a story of a man who lost his wife and daughter like this one you are telling us here, would you willingly and gladly volunteer a daughter you love and cherish for such a mission as this one--- to soothe the man's supposed loneliness? undecided

P.s. I happen to have a family member who lost his wife and failed to remarry for a long time but was eventually cajoled by those around him to marry. Many years later, the new wife continues to try to adjust. I feel nothing but pity for her. undecided
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Kobojunkiee: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
lindaafolabi:
■ That is your family member and ours .
■ His wife and daughter came on vacation to Nigeria , on that unfaithful day she visited her step mother and on her way to back home from her stepmother house one of the big cement factory truck in Nigeria ran into her predo jeep when she was on her lane to cross. The truck loses control. Please for God seek let peace be.
Oh yes! Of course, your special family member whom you admit to having no special access to the mental sea of his mind, right? undecided

2. You cannot put a timer on a person's right to grieve a loved one. He was not born from his mother's womb with his dick joined to a vagina so he should be fine without a vagina of his own for as long as he needs to grieve and recover. undecided

This man, according to you, is in the united states. There are 10s of millions of potential mates for him to meet for himself. Let him grieve and date as he chooses abeg! No lure another woman's daughter into what may be a potential cage for her simply because you conclude so. undecided

Take your own advice! Let peace be and let your brother stand up when he is ready to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mr Right! Mr i too know!! Mr busy body!!! No one is luring him. He have his reason for picking wife from Nigeria. We are doing what he asked us to do for him. No one forced him. Thank you and face your business Mr Right .
Kobojunkiee:
Oh yes! Of course, your special family member whom you admit to having no special access to the mental sea of his mind, right? undecided

2. You cannot put a timer on a person's right to grieve a loved one. He was not born from his mother's womb with his dick joined to a vagina so he should be fine without a vagina of his own for as long as he needs to grieve and recover. undecided

This man, according to you, is in the united states. There are 10s of millions of potential mates for him to meet for himself. Let him grieve and date as he chooses abeg! No lure another woman's daughter into what may be a potential cage for her simply because you conclude so. undecided

Take your own advice! Let peace be and let your brother stand up when he is ready to. undecided
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Kobojunkiee: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
lindaafolabi:
Mr Right! Mr i too know!! Mr busy body!!! No one is luring him. He have his reason for picking wife from Nigeria. We are doing what he asked us to do for him. No one forced him. Thank you and face your business Mr Right .
Oh, now you say you are doing what he asked you to do for him? Interesting! undecided
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is a family issue and i never intend to speak more like this if not your acts. You are a man i never expect a man to talk more like a woman. Allow this trend to be. Have a nice day.
Kobojunkiee:
Oh, now you say you are doing what he asked you to do for him? Interesting! undecided
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by ipex(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Op don't mind this kobojunkiee
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by ipex(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
What's wrong this kobojunkiee?
Did the op force any of your sister to marry her brother?
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
God bless you my brother.
ipex:
[color=#006600][/color] Oh, now you say you are doing what he asked you to do for him? Interesting!
What's wrong with you? Did the op force any of your sister to marry her brother? Busy body
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Remain Blessed.
ipex:
What's wrong this kobojunkiee?
Did the op force any of your sister to marry her brother?
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Pat081: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
lindaafolabi:
Good Evening !
A brother who is a Forensic security expert and a Phd holder residing in United States Of America, currently single. He lost his wife and only daughter in a vehicle accident five years ago. He's lonely and want to move on with life. He's 47 years old .He want a social and humble lady ,she must be a working class lady or a business lady who is ready for marriage and ready to relocate after marriage. He is social and down to earth but highly principled. He drink and smoke cigarettes. So if you are against cigarettes and alcohol drinks please keep off. He is a Nigerian / American citizen. If intrested send me your WhatsApp number and picture to my email and introduce yourself. My email is lindagreat123@yahoo.com
so you are telling us that you do not have friends or friend friends who you can give to your uncle
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Who is your uncle? Do i mentioned uncle? He is my junior brother. All my friends are married. Thank you.
Pat081:
so you are telling us that you do not have friends or friend friends who you can give to your uncle
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Pat081: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
lindaafolabi:
Who is your uncle? Do i mentioned uncle? He is my junior brother. All my friends are married. Thank you.
So they don't have a daughter
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Keep asking baseless questions. Every one have a choice.
Pat081:
So they don't have a daughter
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Wodu89: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
lindaafolabi:
Good Evening !
A brother who is a Forensic security expert and a Phd holder residing in United States Of America, currently single. He lost his wife and only daughter in a vehicle accident five years ago. He's lonely and want to move on with life. He's 47 years old .He want a social and humble lady ,she must be a working class lady or a business lady who is ready for marriage and ready to relocate after marriage. He is social and down to earth but highly principled. He drink and smoke cigarettes. So if you are against cigarettes and alcohol drinks please keep off. He is a Nigerian / American citizen. If intrested send me your WhatsApp number and picture to my email and introduce yourself. My email is lindagreat123@yahoo.com

I know a good sister. Ery very very very very good sister. But I have to make a lengthy trip and I don't have that power to do such in months cause it's states apart. I'm bookmarking this thread Incase the opportunity still exists in some months to link up everyone together. For now, I don't have the access to do such a long journey
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Pat081: 4:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Is not a baseless question is because we do not want to hear justice for so si person here
lindaafolabi:
Keep asking baseless questions. Everyone has a choice.
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by seemegold: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=lindaafolabi post=122537584]Good Evening !
A brother who is a Forensic security expert and a Phd holder residing in United States Of America, currently single. He lost his wife and only daughter in a vehicle accident five years ago. He's lonely and want to move on with life. He's 47 years old .He want a social and humble lady ,she must be a working class lady or a business lady who is ready for marriage and ready to relocate after marriage. He is social and down to earth but highly principled. He drink and smoke cigarettes. So if you are against cigarettes and alcohol drinks
please keep off. He is a Nigerian / American citizen. If
interested send me your WhatsApp number and
picture to my email and introduce yourself. My email
is lindagreat123@yahoo.com

If your brother is interested in a widow with two kids let me know.
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Tenrack: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I may not understand that your sibling experienced loss and has yet to finish grieving but you would rather force him to move on and maybe burden the next with his pain? undecided
na the day dem go give you resounding slap through this app you go mellow down finally cheesy
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2023
lindaafolabi:
What matter is her conducts . If she is okay fine.

She is mentally, spiritually and physically good.
And she is NOT a greedy or selfish person.
I am just stating what I know of a fact about her over the years.

Knowing nairaland is an open forum, I would have drop her contact or so.

However, I will discuss this with her and email you of the outcome.

But one thing is for sure, she is a GOOD person to recon with.
Re: Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Well i am not the one to marry her. Let her send her picture and introduce her self ,her educational background, her current occupation and where she is from. Let her send all to the email. Simple .my brother will make his choice. Simple..
Blackdeewhy:

She is mentally, spiritually and physically good.
And she is NOT a greedy or selfish person.
I am just stating what I know of a fact about her over the years.

Knowing nairaland is an open forum, I would have drop her contact or so.

However, I will discuss this with her and email you of the outcome.

But one thing is for sure, she is a GOOD person to recon with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cope With unclean urges / I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. / Unidel Lecturer Sparks Outrage Over Student's Braids And Eyeshadow (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.