Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election (4167 Views)

Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) / LP Wins Polling Unit 025, Sabon Garri, Kano State / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by David160(m): 6:26am On Apr 16, 2023
INEC has declared Afam ogene the winner of the supplementry election conducted in Ogbaru federal constituency yesterday.

Tony nwoye LP senator elect took to his Twitter to congratulate Afam

Peter obi could be seen campaiging for Afam ogene during the week... Obi Labour party appears to be growing by the day.

LP defeated the candidate of Apga, Pdp and Apc to win despite vote buying and ballot snatching that happened yesterday.

Congratulations to obi and labour party

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by onumadu: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Wow!
Awesome news.
We move!

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by aariwa(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Peter Obi took labor party from obscurity to national force single-handedly within six months without any government, private or individual funding compared to his opponents PDP and APC that spent close to a billion dollars on last elections alone and still could not outcompete Peter Obi . Peter Obi is an enigma and remains my president elect . Imagine what such a man would do to economy and security of Nigeria within six months if he becomes president

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by clockwisereport: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations to Hon Ogene. Do not disappoint your people

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Ezemarcel(m): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2023
I'm happy with this description...obi labour party...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Kudman: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Elupee for life!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by RuddyFusion(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations 👏🎉
Our stolen mandate must be restored!

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Ofunaofu: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2023
aariwa:
Peter Obi took labor party from obscurity to national force single-handedly within six months without any government, private or individual funding compared to his opponents PDP and APC that spent close to a billion dollars on last elections alone and still could not outcompete Peter Obi . Peter Obi is an enigma and remains my president elect . Imagine what such a man would do to economy and security of Nigeria within six months if he becomes president

You are spot on

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by qleap2all(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2023
which one is peter obi LP ? Labour Party candidate won!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by slivertongue: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2023
LP doing good

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Afamed: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2023
This one is free and fair according to headlezz mobs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by jaymichael(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2023
aariwa:
PMB did more than that with his party CPC in 2011 election. CPC dominated the North. PMB had 12m+ votes in the Presidential election but still lost Obi managed just 6m+ votes. LP isn't known in the North just as CPC wasn't known in the South. The only difference is the influence of CPC in the North is far greater than the influence of LP in the South.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Is paining me that Nigerians miss Peter Obi and love to suffer.

Congratulations Mr. Afam
Peter Obi remain my President.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Goodconcept78: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2023
LP AND RIGGING

PARTY OF THIEVES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Goodconcept78: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Is paining me that Nigerians miss Peter Obi and love to suffer

I LOVE HOW NIGERIANS REJECTED THE FAILURE AND BAD OMEN THAT COULDN'T BRING ANY SINGLE DEVELOPMENT TO ANAMBRA FOR 8 YEARS AND LEFT ANAMBRA STAGNANT AND THE PEOPLE WITH SUFFERING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by colorsofrainbow: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2023
jaymichael:
PMB did more than that with his party CPC in 2011 election. CPC dominated the North. PMB had 12m+ votes in the Presidential election but still lost Obi managed just 6m+ votes. LP isn't known in the North just as CPC wasn't known in the South. The only difference is the influence of CPC in the North is far greater than the influence of LP in the South.

Stop deceiving yourself with your hate for Obi

I'm sure CPC won Abuja then
I'm sure CPC won Lagos then
I'm sure CPC won atleast one state in the South then like LP WON in Plateau and Nasarawa.

And for your information,when u talk about North, specify the North. Last time I remember, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Kaduna,Bauchi, Benue and ABUJA are all in the North.

Agbado hunter from Guinea grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Mindlog: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:

I LOVE HOW NIGERIANS REJECTED THE FAILURE AND BAD OMEN THAT COULDN'T BRING ANY SINGLE DEVELOPMENT TO ANAMBRA FOR 8 YEARS AND LEFT ANAMBRA STAGNANT AND THE PEOPLE WITH SUFFERING

Anambra was so stagnant that he took Anambra from number 26 in WAEC to number one in Nigeria back to back, just as kids in Anambra state came first in Nigeria in the National Common Entrance examination during his tenure or why do you think Anambra State still has till date, the highest cut off mark in the National Common Entrance examination followed by Imo State unlike some states that are okay with their mediocrity, whose kids needs to score less than 5 to stand a good chance of being admitted into Kings College or Queens College Lagos while a child from Anambra State who scores 140 is not even sure of being admitted into those schools......I guess that is one of your reflection of a state that is stagnant and suffering. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Ofunaofu: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:

But accepted a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

I know you are under the influence of drugs supllied by your drug daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by stanbright(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2023
jaymichael:
The Cpc won any seat in the assembly or house of rep?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
stanbright:
The Cpc won any seat in the assembly or house of rep?

And CPC won just one gubernatorial election (Nasarawa State), just like LP won Abia State. Though LP also likely won Enugu.
Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by JpBiz92: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Ezemarcel:
I'm happy with this description...obi labour party...
like tinubu's lagos
Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by JpBiz92: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:

you are not from anambra, you have never crossed ore yet you know everything happening in anambra more than anambra people themselves.

It is so pathetic sharing country with things like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by meditator(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
aariwa:
There's not need to hallucinate because I can't imagine Nigeria being like Anambara. Thank God we dodged a bullet. A religious bigot, lair, deported criminal and IPOB apologist can never rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by meditator(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Is paining me that Nigerians miss Peter Obi and love to suffer.

Congratulations Mr. Afam
Peter Obi remain my President.
Anambra had a test of him. Today, its the most developed State in Nigeria. He governance touch in the state makes it shoulders with London, Tokyo and other topnotch cities in the world. Indeed, Anambra people are living in heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Lionize: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2023
aariwa:
That tells you the power of character, especially at a time when even the corrupt crave it in a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Lionize: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Mindlog:

Anambra was so stagnant that he took Anambra from number 26 in WAEC to number one in Nigeria back to back, just as kids in Anambra state came first in Nigeria in the National Common Entrance examination during his tenure or why do you think Anambra State still has till date, the highest cut off mark in the National Common Entrance examination followed by Imo State unlike some states that are okay with their mediocrity, whose kids needs to score less than 5 to stand a good chance of being admitted into Kings College or Queens College Lagos while a child from Anambra State who scores 140 is not even sure of being admitted into those schools......I guess that is one of your reflection of a state that is stagnant and suffering. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
When pmb lost even after ganering 12m votes, how many votes did the winner get?
Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Goodconcept78: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2023
JpBiz92:
you are not from anambra, you have never crossed ore yet you know everything happening in anambra more than anambra people themselves.

It is so pathetic sharing country with things like you
some receipt for you. Lies will not help you

Learn to say the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Afamed: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
LP. SE party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Goodconcept78: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Mindlog:

You can lie as much as you want
Evidence will always be there

Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Jagaban666: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2023
jaymichael:
Oga, what are you smoking? CPC was founded in 2009 in preparation for the 2011 elections (2 years vs 8 months). Remember that Yaradua died and the north felt it was still their turn to rule which prompted widespread solidarity hence the 12m votes while Jonathan polled 22.4m (not a contest).

The CPC had only 6 senators and 21 HOR members. Go and verify Labor party's achievement including the FCT.
Re: Peter Obi LP Wins Ogbaru Federal Constituency supplementry election by Jokerman(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2023
aariwa:

Theiving politicians will do all they can so that someone like Obi won't get there to stop them.

My pain is that the citizens are still blinded by tribalism and religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Social Media Was Criminalised In Nigeria: What Would You Do? / Presidency Insists Tambuwal Should Be Removed / Bukola Saraki’s Assert, Bank Account Worth Trillions-properties Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.