Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu (30735 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by MrAgbako: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lies from the deep pit of Hell.
God's institution of Marriage is very much alive.
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.
When you turn your back on God you open yourself to all sorts of things
nedu is talking reality

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
As much as this sounds true for most women, I have a girl who has spent about a million on me between January and now. Nevertheless, she is even willing to do more if I don’t do much to stop her. And I understand that women like her are one in a million.
However it’s entirely different with the wife I’ve at home as she’s the typical Nigerian one who won’t lift a finger if everything is not provided for her.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Treassured: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Vawulence Thread😂

This Nedu Guy sef won't Rest😊
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Treassured: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
As much as this sounds true for most women, I have a girl who has spent about a million on me between January and now. Nevertheless, she is even willing to do more if I don’t do much to stop her. And I understand that women like her are one in a million.

However it’s entirely different with the wife I’ve at home as she’s the typical Nigerian one who won’t lift a finger if everything is not provided for her.

Truly She Is one In a Million.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Olowosaudi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.
Hmmm. What is this religious bigot spewing?
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

And what if this "will of god" is not ready to marry you
Then it was never the will of God
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by OCHOMMAJIDEAKU(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
💯facts 😂😂😂
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Bluffly: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
forget talk, provision in marriage is SOLELY the responsibility of the Man
Dumb. You are created an help meet and not a fold hand looku looku. Someone that will help must be resourceful financially, spiritually, physically and morally.
So what is your usefulness as a person

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:
Then it was never the will of God

Be deceiving yourself.

Humans have freewill to choose, God will not come down to force anybody on anyone.

Besides, there are several people that complement one in life, it's not limited to one person.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by godofuck231: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Na only ashawoe no de ever get career, why not marry a nurse or medical doctor and love-vendor her to look like a model , instead you want model when de doctor your wealth and properties to divorce ? Na 1 plus 1 na
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
sparko1:

You guys need to stop this talk, let me guess, you are a deeper life member, the will of God is that person not going to be human, is God going to send an angel?

I have seen pastors marry from church and that woman becomes their downfall.

Na only deeper life get will of God Na woman dey cause downfall, even pastors wey dey sleep with church members , na him wife cause am , everything na woman.

Abeg go marry your Agbero in peace.

Motivational speech don cost. undecided

I no get strength to motivate anybody.

No pray before you marry .
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
sparko1:

You guys need to stop this talk, let me guess, you are a deeper life member, the will of God is that person not going to be human, is God going to send an angel?

I have seen pastors marry from church and that woman becomes their downfall.

Let her keep deceiving herself.

The MOGs world over, that has failed marriages didn't marry "the will of God"

Self-deception at its peak. cheesy cheesy

In case the marriage fails, she'll quickly blame "God", because these people hate accountability.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by iamsolasoul(f): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
it depends on who you chop dem fit arrange their son or daughter to help refund lol
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

Be deceiving yourself.

Humans have freewill to choose, God will not come down to force anybody on anyone.

Besides, there are several people that complement one in life, it's not limited to one person.

I haven't stopped anyone from choosing their partners, we're all entitled to different opinions.

If you don't believe in will of God, leave it for those that believe in it .

Las las make everybody do wetin go work for am .
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:

I haven't stopped anyone from choosing their partners, we're all entitled to different opinions.

If you don't believe in will of God, leave it for those that believe in it .

Las las make everybody do wetin go work for am .

Then, you should have typed this in your initial comment & not making your "will of god" an absolute formula for working marriages.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Beolly(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
abobote:
That's what it is

The other day, my wife told me that if she has money, she won't worry about husband
Are you serious?
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

Then, you should have typed this in your initial comment & not making your "will of god" an absolute formula for working marriages.

I still take my stand , before venturing into marriage, seek the face of God in finding a partner , you can't leave the intiator of marriage alone .

I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me, cos everyone is not built on same faith.

Will of God , will help you to overcome any storm that comes into your marriage .

For marriages to work out , we can't leave God out of it , it's that same fear of God that will help us to get our feet back .
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Zenithphil8368: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
that's why he didn't say God,he said women, God gave every human the ability to make decisions on their own as it affects human but this women have now decided to turn it into a business because na only them b capitalists. He won't be the only human man to defeat a woman in this world so you guys should pls start dealing with it because it has come to stay. Hakimi our Hero & saviour..😜😜

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by XploraBen(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
Marriage is dead. Only very few women go into marriage with their own money. And these few women are very, very rare to find.
I agree with you on the fact that women who go into marriage with their own money are few these days.

But marriage is still not dead, even though there are a lot of crashed marriages around.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Raalsalghul: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
ednut1:
Avoid broke and jobless women

How do you avoid something that's the norm, abundant and plentiful. cheesy

In fact, it's the working woman that can take care of her basic needs that's the exception.

Lol!

Cc: Emmaodet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:

I still take my stand , before venturing into marriage, seek the face of God in finding a partner , you can't leave the intiator of marriage alone .

I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me, cos everyone is not built on same faith.

Will of God , will help you to overcome any storm that comes into your marriage .

For marriages to work out , we can't leave God out of it , it's that same fear of God that will help us to get our feet back .

Keep shifting goal post.

Praying for guidance concerning a person is different from being fixed to a particular person.

If your "will of god" refuses to marry you, it means you'll remain unmarried till death.

So much for logic. 🤣🤣
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by orumba(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
They will be asking you if you can feed there daughter 😉

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Truvelisback(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
XploraBen:

I agree with you on the fact that women who go into marriage with their own money are few these days.

But marriage is still not dead, even though there are a lot of crashed marriages around.
Marriage may not be dead from ur opinion but in our era, it is overrated.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Karlifate:

Keep shifting goal post.

Praying for guidance concerning a person is different from being fixed to a particular person.

If your "will of god" refuses to marry you, it means you'll remain unmarried till death.

So much for logic. 🤣🤣

If getting married is the greatest achievement , then you must marry right , what's the essence of getting married and getting divorced in and out .

I haven't seen someone that died just because he or she did not get married but I have seen and hear many cases of people dying just because they get married to a wrong partner.

All these trial and error ,how far with them,I don't know how best I can explain that to you again.

The bone of your bones, maynot have boobs and the likes , but the love of boobs won't let you see the potential in her.

In one way or the other , we've come across people who aligns with our spirit but the love for other things, won't let us see that.

Will of God doesn't necessarily means the person will fall down from heaven or so .

You might meet your own in a bus or your friend's place , just anywhere and things will fall into place for you both .

It might even be in a program or school environment.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by omotodun1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Albertone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
Marriage is not dead, and let's stop these kind of articles on Nairaland.

My issue with marriage is, after you pay all the bills which is not easy to pay, what then is your wife doing to benefit you?

She enjoys your wealth. Asides from intercourse which you both enjoy together, what else is she offering you?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Gohs: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:

I still take my stand , before venturing into marriage, seek the face of God in finding a partner , you can't leave the intiator of marriage alone . . .

I understand that this is what you've been taught in church — but listen:

1) The ONLY requirement God gave to the Israelites was they should marry fellow Israelites – not gentiles.

2) The ONLY requirement Paul gave to Christians was they should marry fellow Christians – not unbelievers.

If you choose based on the above requirements, you're within God's will — the rest boils down to Your Own CHOICE!

Look before you leap — marry a truthful Christian. . .

Don't base on Holy Spirit say. . .
Because Satan can also present himself as an angel of light.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gohs:

I understand that this is what you've been taught in church — but listen:

1) The ONLY requirement God gave to the Israelites was they should marry fellow Israelites – not gentiles.

2) The ONLY requirement Paul gave to Christians was they should marry fellow Christians – not unbelievers.

If you choose based on the above requirements, you're within God's will — the rest boils down to Your Own CHOICE!

Look before you leap — marry a truthful Christian. . .

Don't base on Holy Spirit say. . .
Because Satan can also present himself as an angel of light.

Yea , I know we've pretenders , I stated it in my very first comment on this post .

That's why it's good for someone to seek the face of God in everything.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Make everybody marry who dem wan marry o ooooooooo 😅😅😅

If divorce come , everybody go waka .

Las las everybody go dey alright.

As for me , I will marry right and enjoy my marriage by God's grace 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wetin you believe go work for you.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Albertone:

My issue with marriage is, after you pay all the bills which is not easy to pay, what then is your wife doing to benefit you?

She enjoys your wealth. Asides from intercourse which you both enjoy together, what else is she offering you?

Marry your fellow male then, since women bring nothing, but males bring something apparently

Failing which, marry yourself. You will save a lot of money as a result..
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Chickensoup: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
FactBoyz:
I detest this Nedu guy. All women basically think the same but not all act the same. There are millions of women who don't see marriage as poverty alleviation scheme. It's just that when people encounter the bad ones, they generalize it.

Stupid comment by the OAP
He said many ladies not all. Stop using the excuse of generalization in topics like this. About 80% think this way. Most women don't marry guys who earn less and even if they do, they will believe they deserve better. It's a well known fact. If you are among the good ladies, then congrats you are among the 20%.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ebenholer2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
IT IS HONESTLY TRUE THAT MOST WOMEN ARE INTO MARRIAGE FOR MOSTLY THREE REASONS; FOR SEX OR TO HAVE CHILDREN OR FOR MONEY. MARRIAGE IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A SCAM BASED ON THESE NARROW-MINDED PERSPECTIVES THEY HAVE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pete Edochie With Wike & His Wife At AMAA 2016 In Rivers State / Ycee Flaunts Chest Tattoos In New Photos / Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.