Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu (30711 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Treassured: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2023
isabi2lof:

Na only deeper life get will of God Na woman dey cause downfall, even pastors wey dey sleep with church members , na him wife cause am , everything na woman.

Abeg go marry your Agbero in peace.

Motivational speech don cost. undecided

I no get strength to motivate anybody.

No pray before you marry.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by WetSmoke: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2023
This wailing by men is endless. If women don’t bring anything to the table then please tell me, why are men still marrying? Isn’t that foolishness?
Stop getting married so this noise can stop, but will they? Natural wailers. It’s the broke ones that wail the loudest .

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Batman2412(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Father Lord God, the whatchamacallit you gave to women, they are using it to generate revenue before and after marriage. Save us in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Iamzik: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:

Good, then marry a man, and live happily with him.

Or better still, marry your mother.

With all pleasure bro ☺️
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Iamzik: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:

Good, then marry a man, and live happily with him.

Or better still, marry your mother.

With all pleasure bro lol
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Iamzik: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2023
isabi2lof:
I'm a lady grin myself but the truth is that I can't vouch for anybody, I only know myself.

Of course I've wonderful and beautiful sisters, one is taken , the other one has a guy ,of which I believe the guy will not want to loose her , then the small she's still a Jambite .

Sha reserve the jambite for me ☺️
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Sha reserve the jambite for me ☺️

No o
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Iamzik: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2023
isabi2lof:

No o

Why na. I'm a jambite too fa *winks*
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by pabloky2007: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Hmmmmm God
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Why na. I'm a jambite too fa *winks*

Nope , she will decide that when she's ready .
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Albertone(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, here is what you said

So, at the end, you believe your wife brings nothing to the table, therefore, divorce her and marry a man, or better still , marry yourself.

Men bring things to the table.

So, enjoy your married life with a man, and stop disturbing us poor jokes.. cheesy

You are not asking a question, you are making a rhetorical statement. So, I am responding with a comment that since you don't like women and think women are useless, then marry a man, and be happy, and stop grumbling about your wife, or women on nairaland.

I have told you it's a question twice. Now is the third.
You still claimed it's a rhetoric. undecided undecided undecided

Seems you can't beat your chest to answer what your wife offers you. And it's fine. We already know the type of woman you married.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Albertone:

I have told you it's a question twice. Now is the third.
You still claimed it's a rhetoric. undecided undecided undecided

Seems you can't beat your chest to answer what your wife offers you. And it's fine. We already know the type of woman you married.

Well, marry a man. It will make you happy.

You don't like women. I don't think I can change your mind.

For your own good, change your mindset. Hate is a bad place to be.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Albertone(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, marry a man. It will make you happy.

You don't like women. I don't think I can change your mind.

For your own good, change your mindset. Hate is a bad place to be.

Why are you speaking for me? Did I tell you I don't like women?
So asking a question has become hating on women?

I'm in awe.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Albertone:

Why are you speaking for me? Did I tell you I don't like women?
So asking a question has become hating on women?

I'm in awe.

Marry a man. You did say women bring noting to the table.

Marry a man. Have fun. Let your husband bring things to the table. cheesy

I am not speaking for you. You were the one who said women bring nothing.

Again, you are not asking grin a question.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Well said
DKM123:
I laugh wholeheartedly when I see this people crying that women only marry them cos they have money and I wonder if it's the same Nigeria where 140million are multidimensionally POOR and the rest are just barely surviving with the basics leaving less than 1 percent as rich. Yet every Saturday this men are getting married to the same Nigerian woman they say only marry rich men. Hahahaha. Where are the rich men, biko?

This same men will DUMP thier wives for another woman or cheat the h#ll out of their wife's life when they manage to hit small money and then you come on Nairaland to defend the man. Only you think men should have the privilege to cheat and still you that is crying that the man shouldn't be the provider. That's by the way.

In any case, since when did choosing money over poverty become a crime to Nigerian men? This same men that are PROUDLY saying they can't marry a broke woman but are under the same breath swearing for women who do not go for broke men. Aren't you all "gold digging" abi aluminium digging cos most Nigerians no kuku get silver talkless of gold ? This same men will pick thier sister and daughters marrying a senator over a 30k salary earning teacher o. Hypocrite much....

If this men didn't like money, we wouldn't have this many yahoo boys and fraudsters defrauding thier bosses and even going to the length to k!ll thier fellow humans for money. So everyone prefers money to poverty, abi?

Marriage is dead, and may it remain so. Let everyone go and be hustling this money instead of bringing in innocent kids into the toxicity they call Nigerian
marriages. Men can marry men so they can be happy and women marry women so they can stop "aluminium digging" men. Make everybody kuku rest from this marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Albertone(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:

Marry a man. You did say women bring noting to the table.

Marry a man. Have fun. Let your husband bring things to the table. cheesy

I am not speaking for you. You were the one who said women bring nothing.

Again, you are not asking grin a question.

Quote the post where I said "women bring nothing"
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Albertone:

Quote the post where I said "women bring nothing"

cheesy
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Emdebby2: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Speak for yourself please.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by kelspinall(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
nothing but reality....
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Laurene: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
Marriage is not dead, and let's stop these kind of articles on Nairaland.

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to marriage, Nairaland has turned it into war between men and women. Indeed it has become so disgusting that I wonder if I am in another world.

When I look at the life of myself and my friends, I wonder if we live in a different world from the world of most Nairalanders, a world where men are stingy and women think only about money. Where men have sidechicks, and women have babies for other men and pass it off on their boyfriends.

The OAP is (I apologise to the mods beforehand) talking a load of rubbish. You need money in a marriage. You need to pay school fees, need to pay for food, need to pay for car maintenance, and new car, house rent or mortgage fees, clothes for the children, furniture, repairs, even bedsheet. So, why won't women and men be looking for money. Is looking for money a sign that one is greedy or a sign that one needs to pay school fees before 3 pm tomorrow or else little Elsa would be kicked out of school for fees?

Are not men's relations too looking for money as well, and putting pressure on family.

Women are suffering too much on this site, and so also are men. And on this thread, women too are suffering. Yes, GOD knows there are materailistic women. God knows that. But when a woman needs money, is it for materialism all the time? Yet these online heroes think that when a woman asks for money, it is because she is being greedy.

Honestly, I am a very conservative person. I believe a man is the head of the house, and all that, but this nonsense that is being propagated on this site everyday just because of the bad habits of a few women needs to effing stop. And let's be frank, for every materialistic woman, there are 9 women who put their families and others first...yet on Nairaland, every woman is evil and conniving apparently.

All for clicks.

Abeg, call me SIMP, I no send you. You cannot be here abusing women and tomorrow, begging woman to marry you. Or abusing women, and forgetting your mother too , sisters too are women.

If you think women are after you for money, just go and marry yourself, or another man. Stop disturbing us here. After all it is acceptable these days.

Seun, enough is enough.

Make people laugh at me, this man does not care.
no sense at all
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Laurene: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
Nedu, please shut up
This one pain you.
You go grow wretched and old for your papa's house

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Laurene: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Reelmii:
..marriage is not dead,, its the 2 people involved that has problems..
There are still married couples who have grown old together,,,it is not because they are perfect but its because they decided to make it work...
lemme help be rephrase... Modern marriage is dead...
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Rubyjade: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Laurene:
This one pain you.
You go grow wretched and old for your papa's house
I am shocked and surprised at your comment.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Laurene:
no sense at all

But you still quoted me , oga sir.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Kobojunkiee: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
KOLLYPROF:
Since 1700
Imagine someone just realized this
Mcheew
No mind dem! Our forefathers instituted as such undecided
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Kobojunkiee: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Suspect33:
It has always been a poverty alleviation scheme for women but men in the past put up with it because in exchange they were getting loyal, untouched women. Today's men get the barest minimum while women maintain the same standard they've always had for men since time inception. Modern man is just waking up to the reality that women today, when it comes to marriage are almost worthless. Just pump and dump. I know wetin my eyes don see but let me stop here angry
Exactly!
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by caesymore(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Givemehope:
Sadly enough but truth and not all women. When my husband was alive, we got married in love and stayed in love too.

Happy Sunday to you all. I really need your help. The burden on me is just too much even as I am doing my best. I'm stranded right now. Assist me with any amount please.
Sterling Bank, 0 0 1 5 4 4 2 8 4 5

Hahahaha. Just like you informing us say you done lose your own palliative which you still deny is a palliative grin
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2023
isabi2lof:

Then divorce shouldn't be a new thing in Nigeria, since they're several millions/billions of replacement.

No be person wey dey alive dey remarry??

Even the ones that are going through some crisis in their marriage, when you tell them to divorce , they'd be like , divorce is the last thing on their mind .

I'm not expecting you to believe me and I'm not commenting based on cheap likes or whatever.

After all , we've people going to different places to see the future of their partners or to even snatch them from their current partner.

There's no fixed person for anyone on earth, if one fücks up, there are several millions/billions of replacement. 💯

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan / Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans / Bassey, Coco Ice And Gifty At BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.