Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu (30691 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Fiscus105(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
forget talk, provision in marriage is SOLELY the responsibility of the Man

Ur mother never for once spent her money for food which all of you ate abi? She never surported ur dad by giving you, her hard-earned money when going to sch? Among other?

If it's so, ur mother saw MARRIAGE as poverty alleviation indeed.

13 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by almarthins(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
And some Men says... They are not intrested in Marriage.. No By Force...

Make Women ask there Parents to provide for them now or Make them work to take care of themselves now

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Rubyjade: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
that's why the rate of divorce over here is considerably lesser than the western world. Men and women have different roles to play in the family
What you have there is contract marriage, wondered why you see a gentle as dove woman here married to a hardworking man and they move abroad, she changes, know this and know peace, A WOMAN CAN PRETEND FOR 20YRS, TO CALL YOU SIR UNTIL SHE GET WHAT SHE WANTS, YOU BECOME cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by judedwriter(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rubyjade:
Humans marry for the following reasons
Sex
Money
Affection to name a few

To be blunt with you.

Most men marry women for beauty/sex and most women marry for money/security.

Very few marry for love/companionship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Icrave4u: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is no longer what its used to be back then most girls see marriage now as the escape route out of poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by lailo: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Givemehope:
Sadly enough but truth and not all women. When my husband was alive, we got married in love and stayed in love too.

Happy Sunday to you all. I really need your help. The burden on me is just too much even as I am doing my best. I'm stranded right now. Assist me with any amount please.
Sterling Bank, 0 0 1 5 4 4 2 8 4 5
I'm sure when he was alive, he was the most useless man like u would always say but now that he is no more, he is the best thing that has ever happened to u? Anyway I pity ur present condition.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by reiddecuti: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
As a man, reserve your (those) resources for women who deserve them.

It cannot be said enough.

You deserve more. Women deserve less.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by KanuSE: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nedu is still hurting from his failed marriage, he's a foolish man.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Rubyjade: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
judedwriter:

To be blunt with you.

Some men marry women for beauty/sex and Some women marry for sex/money/security.

100% fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Rubyjade: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin
KanuSE:
Nedu is still hurting from his failed marriage, he's a foolish man.
Na landlord nack him wife, e pain am sotey he brought it to Our backyard on 95.1fm Wazobia on two different occasions.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sweetkev(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
ppogba:
Don't use your own failure as a yardstick.

You wey MUMU so tey, dem carry another man pikin give you.
You are blaming the victim. You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Rubyjade: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
undecided
reiddecuti:
As a man, reserve your (those) resources for women who deserve them.

It cannot be said enough.

You deserve more. Women deserve less.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by jojothaiv(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Interesting take, man is not far from the truth however, exceptions in most cases doesn't equate to the rule.

There's still good women outside but the probability of finding one is like a pig flying, same thing apply to the men too.

judedwriter:

To be blunt with you.

Most men marry women for beauty/sex and most women marry for money/security.

Spot on.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Hezmatosky: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lies from the deep pit of Hell.
God's institution of Marriage is very much alive.
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.
When you turn your back on God you open yourself to all sorts of things
Oga, try and make money first. Your once disciplined and loyal wife wey poverty give u will suddenly turn mummy shark grin
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by 29Ade07: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443206/marriage-dead-women-turned-poverty-alleviation-scheme-oap-nedu/
Hmm, I agree with you Nedu on this. Infact, statistics shows that half of the marriages in the western hemisphere ends in divorce.
Additionally the laws guiding divorce proceedings in theses western countries are not friendly.
However, please note that this is so because men felt they could run their lives without God.
This is the system of this present world; where Satan is the god.

However, I want to introduce you to the Kingdom where Jesus is the King.
In this Kingdom, marriage is very much alive and we have several examples of husbands and wives living together and fulfilling God`s purpose till death do them part.
The gateway to this kingdom is the new birth obtained only through repentance from sin and faith in God through Christ.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
jojothaiv:
Interesting take, man is not far from the truth however, exceptions in most cases doesn't equate to the rule.

There's still good women outside but the probability of finding one is like a pig flying, same thing apply to the men too.

There are lots of good women, it is we men that in looking for 'perfect women' fall for the few bad ones.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ppogba: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
sweetkev:
You are blaming the victim. You no get sense.

Sorry Daddy.
It is good to know that his partners in.stupidity are coming out to be identified.

You are well recognized.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sweetkev(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
lailo:

I'm sure when he was alive, he was the most useless man like u would always say but now that he is no more, he is the best thing that has ever happened to u? Anyway I pity ur present condition.
On point bro. It's only when you die that a woman will know your value. Parasitic gender undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sweetkev(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:
Mumu
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Suspect33:

Not in this Buhari economy.

Infact, not in this global economy. Maybe 70 years ago, not now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by KanuSE: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.

What is marriage without humans undecided, I think you and those who liked your comment have a problem of comprehension.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by MrBroke(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
ednut1:
Avoid broke and jobless women

A broke and jobless lady with lot's of body count is the worst thing a man can encounter after Eve(that is 4 those who believe the bible) grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by mmsen: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage has ALWAYS been about poverty alleviation for women.

Men have been asleep for a long time.

Maybe in the past there were benefits to marriage for men but that has not been true for at least 20 years. Any man getting married in the 21st century is foolish or enjoys stress and aggravation.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sweetkev(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
ppogba:

Sorry Daddy.
It is good to know that his partners in.stupidity are coming out to be identified.

You are well recognized.
If he's truly stupid like you said, he wouldn't find out so quick that he had a bastard at home but a stupid 'simp' like you would never find out until you go to the grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by judedwriter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
jojothaiv:

Spot on.

Sure, there are good women out there...women that will make a man extremely happy.

Finding them is the big problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by abobote: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
That's what it is

The other day, my wife told me that if she has money, she won't worry about husband

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by isabi2lof: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you marry the will of God without pretence , you'll surely enjoy your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Natbrowny: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage is dead - He is wrong. Coz it isnt

Marriage as poverty alleviation program - He's right and it's not today. E don tey. It have teeeeeyd

Back in the day. People with more lands n cattles marry d best and beautiful wives.
Imagine person wey dey sleep with poverty, come get 2 suitors, stark poor and rich. If u be babe, which one u go choose. Rich of course.

But marriage been a poverty alleviation program is not happening now like he claimed. Back in the days wey calendar no exist, its been happening. Whats d fuse.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Okechinwadike: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
you just said pure truth brother

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Chetas81(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
LIABILITY IN THE MARRIAGE BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO GO AFTER JOBLESS FEMALE AS GIRLFRIEND ____ if you're new to me the first question you need to answer is WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A living 👁️ IF YOU CALLED YOUR SELF STUDENT I WILL TELL YOU TO SERIOUS WITH YOUR EDUCATION ____ bye bye
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Popeonah(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
He is saying from what is happening now in Nigeria. The married and the unmarried are facing the same money for love. He is saying the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano / Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.