Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot (66006 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by AndrewTate(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Divorce photo shoot again??

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by mightyhaze: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Creative though
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Waywardson6: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
No matter the photoshoot, champagne or wedding gown burning, it still won't take away the sadness, depression & heartbreak. And she may still end up being the victim of another heartbreak & divorce. Just be real with it, break up & divorce sucks. Deal with it the best way you should & move on realistically.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
grin I have nothing to say
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
I no blame her....
Only a useless person marries in the West....

Next cougar pls...
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Gentlesniper(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
ukaface:
I can only but wonder how bad the marriage was for her to have gone through this whole charade.

It is well
Hope you won't look for a way to blame the man..
After all the lady said and I quote "It can be difficult to be a military wife…The pressures from his job put a strain on the marriage,” she lamented.

I believe she knew the guy's profession before jumping into marriage with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Ladymillion(f): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chai, what a pretty lady unlike all heavy duty worn out ladies that our so called young red pillers marry for green card who are older than thier mum . . . Well, your happiness lies in your hands

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by fyneeagle99: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
THE HAKIMI EFFECT

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
See sure client!.....Sure cc!
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Timagex(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
AImiron:
Women will have photo shoots for literally anything.

We photographers must chop na...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by MrAgbako: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
shegzhkn:
Some folks will come here to comment as usual, meanwhile the only thing keeping marriage together in their society is extreme poverty.
this table leg no strong o😂😂😂
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Majesty33(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Oh wow, daughter of Delilah at it again. I think dlshe wasn't able to lead her ex husband to the grave, hence the anger.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by grandstar(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
In 20 years time, she would wish she had those pictures.

I remember my sister in the 90s telling us to get rid of her confirmation dress she used 12 years prior. She'll do anything to get it now.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by BackFromBalablu: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
AImiron:
Women will have photo shoots for literally anything.

the most annoying part is nigeria women will start doing it too

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by AngelicBeing: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue
Hian, for making this comment, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 70 years shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by izubext007: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Be like say she cash out
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by EgunMogaji2: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by hahn(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
The streets welcome you cool

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by vikstandon(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is devilish trend and an attack on marriage institution.

God says, "I hate divorce."
Before you marry think am again.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by izubext007: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
As it is now, I'm scared of marriage. Women in the house please advise me. Rightouse man are u there.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Olatara(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kaycee54321:

cheesy grin grin grin

Pastor don tire.

He can no longer can
Lol!

Pastor don give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by caandi: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
udomma1005:

Sorts of totolet dick can't do this but to troll the fed up dude upandown on SM platforms spewing toxicities💩
Really nice ex. Though after two offsprings, if not through CS, the elastic down there won't be very appealing anyways. Bottom line, dude still wins even in the face of this charade! 😎
lmao u fink whites have the same mentality with blacks
Your statement tho…..
From calculation she got married at the age of 21, still young and probably didn’t look well before leaping
Remember she says she’s focusing on her life, kids and new relationship
Believe me her ex will forever be on her pay roll
Cos any amount he gets monthly, most goes to her and the kids that’s how whites protect their women
Also if the elastic is loosed, she can have a surgical procedure to tighten it, though white men don’t even care about that….
So who won? Exactly 😂

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Hallabee1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aje ..

So watin you want make ido with this news...

I beg pass me my monkey tall joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.