Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot (66030 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by madampresh(f): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2023
The whites honestly don't care about divorce, it's in their blood.
If it gives her the peace of mind she deserves, congratulations to her.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by fredoooooo: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Her wàhálà
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Skiming247(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Get your copy here https://unyoonline./

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by dangotesmummy: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:
Women will have photo shoots for literally anything.

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Chucks13: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2023
Na dem dem d moment dey can't have their way their "oh I love you so much" oh no man on Eath like you" will turn sour the next you will hear "he is a beast" "he abused me" "want to control me" "one minute man" etc then the next you will hear is oh I'm now a 'feminist' then turn marriage motivational speaker and finally their General overseers Tonto Dike, Iyabo Ojo, Adunni Ade, Shasha etc will go on Internet and start as usual...................complete it if you know.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Spanki(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/04/15/nc-woman-roasts-wedding-dress-in-savage-divorce-photoshoot/amp/

This is why I call love a fallacy. If you will dig very deep, it wasn't bought with her money. Secondly, she was never interested in just a cock, and three she will do it again to another SIMP.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by jeff1607(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2023
CrushAndrew:

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Price?
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by efficiencie(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/04/15/nc-woman-roasts-wedding-dress-in-savage-divorce-photoshoot/amp/

She has no fault at all. It is the stupid man that married her that is the compound fool.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by efficiencie(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2023
ukaface:
I can only but wonder how bad the marriage was for her to have gone through this whole charade.

It is well

While there could be more reasons but the reason provided was that the job of the husband led to the deterioration of the marriage...this is what happens when kids get married. Why would a man marry a woman that will not remain a wife because of his job. The man is the fool here. More and more men need to be tortured by women for them to learn their lesson for good and quit making stupid marital decisions.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Maxvasia(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Ok
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by udomma1005(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2023
caandi:
lmao u fink whites have the same mentality with blacks
Your statement tho…..
From calculation she got married at the age of 21, still young and probably didn’t look well before leaping
Remember she says she’s focusing on her life, kids and new relationship
Believe me her ex will forever be on her pay roll
Cos any amount he gets monthly, most goes to her and the kids that’s how whites protect their women
Also if the elastic is loosed, she can have a surgical procedure to tighten it, though white men don’t even care about that….
So who won? Exactly 😂
I respect your matured reasoning & diction.
Winning on any side ain't actually of any significance but happiness on either side is of relevance. If they're happy on the severance without toxic drama, cheers to all! 🥂

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by simplesearch: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2023
The day of judgement will be terrible. A woman said she saw more women in hell and few making it to heaven. Women of our generation have lost it totally to the devil. He's now fully in control of their earthly and eternal destiny.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Donedeal1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Finally back on the shelves
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Sheisenough01: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
AL1ENWARE:
iPhone X 256GB 100% BH for sale available
Check signature for contact

Price?
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Emdebby2: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
Precious Daddy show mercy on this generation.
Amen
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by kelspinall(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
now go #0e around, labelling it"living My best life"
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Bencobenard: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madness everywhere
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Tundex911: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Come to zaddy
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by TenQ: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Denko2721987(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by godofuck231: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by AL1ENWARE(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sheisenough01:

Price?
Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.