Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot (66031 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by wizod(m): 4:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue
pervert soul
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by malware: 4:51am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/04/15/nc-woman-roasts-wedding-dress-in-savage-divorce-photoshoot/amp/

Amd it's these species some people are saying I should handover my wealth to.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by vannessa7(f): 5:38am On Apr 17, 2023
caandi:
lmao u fink whites have the same mentality with blacks
Your statement tho…..
From calculation she got married at the age of 21, still young and probably didn’t look well before leaping
Remember she says she’s focusing on her life, kids and new relationship
Believe me her ex will forever be on her pay roll
Cos any amount he gets monthly, most goes to her and the kids that’s how whites protect their women
Also if the elastic is loosed, she can have a surgical procedure to tighten it, though white men don’t even care about that….
So who won? Exactly 😂

The elastic is never loose permanently, a prostitute for twenty years will become tight as a virgin if she stop have s.x for just a few months, she will even cry with pain the next time she do the do even after having ten kids,

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by vannessa7(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2023
izubext007:
As it is now, I'm scared of marriage. Women in the house please advise me. Rightouse man are u there.

My advice, prayerfully select a wife, don't rely on your instinct, only God knows who will be perfect for you, if you are a christian engage the holy spirit daily in prayer and ask him to send the right woman to you, if you are a Muslim after salat daily use idina suratal mustakim and ask Allah to give you the right sister for you, prayer is free and easy, get used to it and you will be glad, you can share any other concerns you have, I will be happy to talk to you.

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by ufotunang: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Did they not go into love relationship, dating and courtship.... that is where she should had observed all this issues about his military job and decide to marry him or not to marry him... simple...not to decide after marriage... mistakes many lovers do
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by DesChyko: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:
Women will have photo shoots for literally anything.

Like... Duuuude

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Flora2Sweet: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2023
You should do the arrest yourself na....
If na u , I no go resist....

quote author=AngelicBeing post=122562856]Hian, for making this comment, l will ask Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 70 years shocked[/quote]
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Saidfx(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2023
Can anyone answer this question, it's not simple though, what is happiness in life?

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Ofemmanu1: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue
Na bra o.
If she comot the bra ehn?!
You go see nonsense breasts.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Flora2Sweet: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2023
I still love it

Looks hygienic

And tantalising

Ofemmanu1:

Na bra o.

If she comot the bra ehn?!

You go see nonsense breasts.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by seguno2: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

Please re-read his full post. It was too long. Hence, I cut it some parts off. His third child is coming through without a mother in the picture.

Thanks for your response. I have read the full comment now
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Squirrel1(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:
Women will have photo shoots for literally anything.

this days, niggers are also getting photo shot too. It's so sad

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Squirrel1(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2023
shegzhkn:
Some folks will come here to comment as usual, meanwhile the only thing keeping marriage together in their society is extreme poverty.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by traihit: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2023
ukaface:
I can only but wonder how bad the marriage was for her to have gone through this whole charade.

It is well

That her husband is a military man who doesn't have much time for her?

I really don't understand the women of this generation. So full of entitlements without wanting to undergo any stress.

The world keep making you believe that you don't need to endure anything or stay when the going gets tough and we think that cool?

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by crackhouse(m): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2023
Truly your wife is not your family.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by sharpwriter(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2023
shegzhkn:
Some folks will come here to comment as usual, meanwhile the only thing keeping marriage together in their society is extreme poverty.
Extreme poverty keh? How? Please explain.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Ken4Christ: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue

Give your life to Christ. Get married and enjoy your wife's boobs. God created women for our pleasure. But it is within the confines of marriage.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by onilanre(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue

How did you see her boobs? Did you use binocular eye ni?

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Germi9: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Love her Boobs tongue
Dem dey talk how God want take have Mercy on this generation you Love her boobs shocked Righteousness123 is very angry with you right now

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by AL1ENWARE(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2023
iPhone X 256GB 100% BH for sale available
Check signature for contact
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by richmondefosa(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2023
folake4u:

This guy! 🤣🤣🤣

cry
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Imstrong2:
Hakimi is my man of the year !!
when he told his wife she is everything he has, she thought he was joking grin grin grin
I like this...
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Realist777: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2023
AImiron:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/04/15/nc-woman-roasts-wedding-dress-in-savage-divorce-photoshoot/amp/
Photoshoot for divorce matter again?
White folks are fucking crayzy I swear!

1 Like

Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Omonda(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2023
The Whites don't have regards for marriage.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by Omonda(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2023
Please any of my sister from Ebira may message me
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by simfrost90210: 7:50am On Apr 17, 2023
grin she dey burn d gown make e trend so that she go publicly declare her singleness to all men to avoid obstruction.. na sharpness be dat.. if you know, you know!
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by FireUpNow(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Women of this age are loosing it She will be a side chick for another man to be pumping.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by DKM123: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Marriage don kuku tire both men and women, so make everyone dey thier dey.

Men will complain that marriage doesn't favour them and when a woman is giving the same marriage the middle finger and leaving, they still complain. Very funny.
Re: American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot by MrKings1(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2023
Na so dem de do. Always looking for who's property to share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.