Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails (20343 Views)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) / Native Doctor Kills Two Brothers Seeking Bullet-proof Protection (pictured) / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Tolulop001(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
Kx:

When u willfully ask someone to shoot u in order to test the efficacy of your jazz, u have defiled the juju, it will certainly fail u.

how una take know? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Konjour(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
And he's still gonna be buried according to Islamic rites while the cause of his death clearly contradicts Islam.  embarassed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Ournaija: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
Cant help laughing at the description of the suspect "ONE EYED MAN"  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Jakumo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
Okija_juju:

Cheap Native doctor produces cheap results,

The charm I did for Osisikankwu in Aba held out very well, He just didnt renew his subscription thats why he got clipped.

I am sending my Amex credit card to you right away, Okija.   Kindly renew my subscription with immediate effect and alacrity.  I have suspended all use of the Voodoo products I ordered from you, until my renewal is officially confirmed.

We dey follow you for back.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by tunnytox(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
Unfortunately many Nigerians still believe in juju even educated ones are not left out- there's a saying in Yoruba 'omo go eni k'oma ku kini o pani to ju ago lo' ?
'A child is stupid you said they shouldn't let him die what kills quicker than being stupid'?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by YEMOYEMI: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
If Baba Kazeem had not died, he would have been another terror and nightmare for people around him. Fooloshness of God is wiser than men. Taju should also be made to wear the bullet 'proof' while another 'opc' member aim his head.

'Baba Kazeem may your soul rest in peace' Can it?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by oluwabamis(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
this is what they call serio-comic. its both comedy and tragedy. these OPC guys are a bunch of nuisance. Good for nothing group of people.  God will definitely blame baba kazeem when both of them meet over there
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Koolking(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
rotflmao, these two have been inducted into the comic hall of fools. they are fit to be written in the Guinness book of record as the best fools of the millennium.

I wonder why they wasted time and resources doing autopsy on him. smh
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Koolking(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
rotflmao, these two have been inducted into the comic hall of fools. they are fit to be written in the Guinness book of record as the best fools of the millennium.

I wonder why they wasted time and resources doing autopsy on him. smh
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Jenny20(f): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
JAKUMO, Abeg no kill me with Laughter o! I am in restaurant eating and everybody is Wondering what's making me laugh this much.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by sirt1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
Foolishness at the highest level.

Baba Kazeem no do well at all. He should av tested the charm with  other members of the OPC.

May his soul rot in hell.

Useless human being.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by islamrules(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
Its not funny.

If you want to test Juju bullet proof, why aiming at the chest (very close to the heart)

Why not try other part just in case, there will be solution.

This is stupidity at the crazy end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by digi101(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2011
Someone needs to upgrade the emotions icons on nairaland - there should be one for rolling on the floor in fits of laughter!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by sylve11: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
na wa ooooo sad cool
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
Jakumo:

I am sending my Amex credit card to you right away, Okija.   Kindly renew my subscription with immediate effect and alacrity.  I have suspended all use of the Voodoo products I ordered from you, until my renewal is officially confirmed.

We dey follow you for back.

Dear Jakumo

I'm sorry to inform you that OKIJA JUJU and its subsidiaries Alusi OkijaTM, Okija Jazz TM and Okija PLC have rebranded our services and in our efforts to better serve you, we shall no longer be accepting Credit Cards, Travellers Cheques, Post-Dated cheque and I.O.U's. All transactions shall be by direct debit or cash,

Please note that to the following items need to be made avaliable for the renewal of your bullet charm (a.k.a ODESHI) to become effective;

1. The Testicles of a rattle snake

2. The Gizzard of a lion

3. The ear lobes of a deaf pigeon.

and

4. The lungs of a catfish,

Thanks for your patronage,

Eze Mmuo

OKIJA JUJUTM
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by emofine(f): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
una wicked oh  grin you kom assemble wrong alphabet for hia . .  instead of una come say RIP you don dey open teeth LOL . . . na wa ooo tongue grin

sha maybe de charm na one kain charm sef . . . maybe no be bullet proof as in shield man from bullet but maybe na proof bullet grin grin

embarassed ok sorry oh RIP sha lipsrsealed
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by juman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
Taju reportedly shot Baba Kazeem and the bullet tore his chest. He died on the spot.

Why not leg instead of chest.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
PM NEWS exaggerated the whole event. I live in the community where the incident took place and what happened was simply a case of two drunk people, in the midst of other equally drunken people messing around with a gun and paying dearly for it. The victim was very drunk,and when he continously boasted of his new bullet proof charm to all present,his friend Taju decided to oblige the man's request to be tested. Nobody was really in the rite frame to stop drunk Taju anyway. So Taju took the gun and blew his friend to the next world,in front of several witnesses.
When everybody saw the gaping bleeding hole in the man's chest and realised what had just happened,the alcohol fumes cleared from their brains sharply and na so everybody Usain Bolt comot for area.
However nobody abandoned shop, or house for that matter,and it was the OPC themselves that hunted the runaway "Indiana Jones" Taju and hauled his a.s.s to Idimu Police Station.
Dunno where P.M news get their info from
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
LOL, This should be on 1000 ways to die.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by stagger: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ha ha haha hahahahaha! grin

Mein Gott! Wer ist dieser Narr?

Kai! Wetin person do go hear for this world?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
@okija-juju, i need dat ur jazz, but my problem be say, how i go take knw pigeon wey deaf?
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by maclatunji: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
engineerd:

LOL, This should be on 1000 ways to die.

More like: How not to die
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by nethacker(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
ROTFLWKMD grin grin grin grin grin by now, all other members will know that there r some guns(one-eyed man type of gun) dat doesn't respect charms,
Trust in GOD not charms grin grin
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Babasessy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
Olowo fi owo ra iku, The rich man used his money to buy death. (O ma se o) R.I.P.
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by kabukabu50(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
Serves the sorry brain dead monkey right grin

Only armor vests can stop bullets and even then not at point blank range, Darwinism at work.

anyone else who wants to test their plam fronds and leaves should holla at me, lets see how you can stop a hollow point bullet grin

Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by jesuspikin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
one thing i know and am very sure of is that bullet proof charms exist but with laws  of which what the dead and his friend were doing contradicts the laws, test or sports is not inclusive.i have seen the 9ja delta boyz in actions and the altimate encounters with 9jarian soldeirs face to face , one on one with their various bullet proof powers like the egbesu,the gbagbaragba etc.imagine a scene where a small speed outboard  boat with about 12 militants with ak47 riffles sank and burnt three military bullet proof gunboats on a face to face confrontation in the open Bonny island sea in rivers state.boy is was like magic.these powers are out there and can fail when you dont expect it but Jesus does not fail
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by 2goodbobo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2011
haba Baba kazeem! Why tempt the Lord your GOD, I hope this will serve as a deterrent to those that somuch believe in charms.he who leave by the Gun,die by the Gun.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by BMZK: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
I am surprised such supitdity can happen in the main city of Nigeria where people are expected to be civilized.
Such talisman truely exist because i have witnessed several times the testing ceremonies of such power in my village when i was a kid.
Without any education or kind of western civilization the old JUJU man in my village was using animals Chicken or goat) to test a newly prepared talisman.
Sometimes it worked sometimes it failled due to some human error in mixing the rigth herbs.
If an old man without education living  in a village can be wise and takes cautions in a similar act, how much about us who claimed to be civilized?
The way this old man talisman is believed to work is : the weapon does not respond if the attacker pools the trigger. This man used to always joke when advertising his juju by saying:'bullet has no proof, the best talisman against it is to render the gun non-operational,once you hear the sound of the gun, run for your life and DO NOT MENTION MY NAME".
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by otiigba1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
were did taju get the gun in the first place? are they allowed to carry guns in naija? i thought you will go to jail if you are caught with a gun in naija  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by Duke007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
I gues dis is one of the absurdity of life.He shd ve tested it on a goat or beta stil,his killer friend shd ve shot him on his leg,thigh,arm etc.Who knows may be his kiler has score to settle wit him.He who lives by the sword wil surely die by the sword.RIP
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by manmustwac(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2011
Ishilove:

PM NEWS exaggerated the whole event. I live in the community where the incident took place and what happened was simply a case of two drunk people, in the midst of other equally drunken people messing around with a gun and paying dearly for it. The victim was very drunk,and when he continously boasted of his new bullet proof charm to all present,his friend Taju decided to oblige the man's request to be tested. Nobody was really in the rite frame to stop drunk Taju anyway. So Taju took the gun and blew his friend to the next world,in front of several witnesses.
When everybody saw the gaping bleeding hole in the man's chest and realised what had just happened,the alcohol fumes cleared from their brains sharply and na so everybody Usain Bolt comot for area.
However nobody abandoned shop, or house for that matter,and it was the OPC themselves that hunted the runaway "Indiana Jones" Taju and hauled his a.s.s to Idimu Police Station.
Dunno P.M news get their info from
Your own version of what happens sounds more realistic PM News would obviouslyhabe to JAZZ up the events to sell more papers.
Re: Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails by God2man(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2011
See what alcohol has done. I pity the wife and children. It is only christ that guarantee true security. Let us learn. Trusting in charm is for a season, it will work for a season. Then it will fail. God2man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.